Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Ezio

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#541 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 pm

@Bozo why do you think I neglected to mention the two scenarios where the mafia targeted immune targets?
@Jamiet how could I *possibly* be "so sure" ND was town? What are the circumstances? let's look:
1. I'm scum! and knew he was town all along
2. I'm Town PR! and knew he was town after he died
3. I'm just a confident son of a bitch who says bullshit and acts confident about it because that's how you get information.

Just so we're clear to all those who fail to see which one I'm talking about, it's #3. The wagon was shit as I had been explaining to people as it was created, based solely on Jamiet's shitty gut read of a player he always shittily gut reads as scum, literally in every game as every alignment.
I hopped onboard at the end because my scumread of Thomas had been growing towards the later part of the day and seeing him defend ND so strongly made me want to just string em all up, also because of the weird fucking majority lynch thing (please note: I don't trust the judge at all because it smells like a vig and I know what vigs do when they get a shot).

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#542 Post by bo_sox48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:43 pm
I had read the post you referenced, that is the one I was summarizing as "we all voted for Ezio".

I would say yes, I would take that as defending damo, unless you argue that he is being bussed.
You really do have trouble with nuance. I thought I was being sarcastic.

bozotheclown

#543 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:33 pm
Then again, looking at the bot, damo's wagon isn't as big as it seems. There's a lot of people, myself included, that seem to be bitching him out without voting for him.
yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:09 pm
You only distract us.
What do you mean by this, yav?
I would be very surprised if damo is scum, I think we should look to lynch elsewhere.

Ezio

#544 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Bozo who are you looking to lynch? Not damo is a good start.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#545 Post by bo_sox48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:52 pm

I'd be down with some deeper looks into y2k, Jamie, and worcej.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#546 Post by bo_sox48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Won't be doing anything until after work though.

Ezio

#547 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:53 pm

Bo and Bozo imo you should both start with Jamiet. Give it a look and see what you think.

Sadly I've got a really small list of townreads and I'm not even confident about them, which is making this game pretty fucking hard.

Maybe I should suck less.

bozotheclown

#548 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 pm
@Bozo why do you think I neglected to mention the two scenarios where the mafia targeted immune targets?
@Jamiet how could I *possibly* be "so sure" ND was town? What are the circumstances? let's look:
1. I'm scum! and knew he was town all along
2. I'm Town PR! and knew he was town after he died
3. I'm just a confident son of a bitch who says bullshit and acts confident about it because that's how you get information.

Just so we're clear to all those who fail to see which one I'm talking about, it's #3. The wagon was shit as I had been explaining to people as it was created, based solely on Jamiet's shitty gut read of a player he always shittily gut reads as scum, literally in every game as every alignment.
I hopped onboard at the end because my scumread of Thomas had been growing towards the later part of the day and seeing him defend ND so strongly made me want to just string em all up, also because of the weird fucking majority lynch thing (please note: I don't trust the judge at all because it smells like a vig and I know what vigs do when they get a shot).
I don't know, why question the lack of a NK mentioning only two of the four possible explanations? Are you saying you were trying to send a message?

bozotheclown

#549 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:49 pm
Bozo who are you looking to lynch? Not damo is a good start.
I would not mind lynching you, I am not convinced that your wagon on D1 was scum driven.

Jamiet99uk

#550 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:57 pm

How Ezio obtains information:

1. Confidently spew forth bullshit

2. ?? ?? ??

3. Profit!

Ezio

#551 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm

100% jamiet. The more confidently the better. How else do you do it? Ask subtle questions? Ask obvious questions? Instead seems easier to say things, sometimes obvious, and sometimes terribly dumb, and see who's paying attention.
At this point I think I have meta reads of people who pay at least a little bit of attention as town, but a ton as scum and vice versa. There are also people who become entirely self absorbed as scum, so the key is to say things about as many people as possible and see who responds. I use that data to update my reads of people and act accordingly.

@Bozo, after reading that, now might you understand why I left out some thing pretty obvious in my post you pointed out earlier?

yavuzovic

#552 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Then again, looking at the bot, damo's wagon isn't as big as it seems. There's a lot of people, myself included, that seem to be bitching him out without voting for him.
yavuzovic wrote:
You only distract us.
I mean he takes our attention to somewhere else.

Ezio

#553 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Oh yav! Good work so far #buddy! Have you done a thorough read of Bozo or Jamie? Have you done an iso read on Damo, who is the guy you're seriously pushing to be lynched?
Could you do us a solid and post your full case on Damo, with every shred of evidence you can find?

bozotheclown

#554 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm
100% jamiet. The more confidently the better. How else do you do it? Ask subtle questions? Ask obvious questions? Instead seems easier to say things, sometimes obvious, and sometimes terribly dumb, and see who's paying attention.
At this point I think I have meta reads of people who pay at least a little bit of attention as town, but a ton as scum and vice versa. There are also people who become entirely self absorbed as scum, so the key is to say things about as many people as possible and see who responds. I use that data to update my reads of people and act accordingly.

@Bozo, after reading that, now might you understand why I left out some thing pretty obvious in my post you pointed out earlier?
If it was a reaction test, do you think only scum would call it out?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#555 Post by bo_sox48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:09 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
yavuzovic wrote:
You only distract us.
I mean he takes our attention to somewhere else.
Believe it or not, I was hoping for examples rather than a dictionary definition of "distract."

Jamiet99uk

#556 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:54 pm
Contrast that to jamiet, who created a lynch on a *probably town (pending confirmation) player, and stopped most discussion with his nonsense case. He's also not spouting as much nonsense as he usually does as town and is therefore probably scum.
You have now admitted that this post, in which you said that ND was probably town and I was scummy for pushing his lynch, was "bullshit" that you were just inventing to get a reaction.

If that is the case, why is your vote still on me?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#557 Post by bo_sox48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Jamie is here when the pressure is on. Interesting...

Be back late tonight, or tomorrow if I end up just wanting to sleep.

Jamiet99uk

#558 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:18 pm
Jamie is here when the pressure is on. Interesting...
I am here when it is evening on a weekend and I haven't gone to the pub. Current UK time is 10:20pm.

Ezio

#559 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Jamiet is always around and he's always one of the most prolific posters in the game. This game he's not. Maybe he's putting his effort into PR hunting and posting elsewhere...

@Jamiet I said your case was shit. It's a shit case and it's always a shit case d1 against ND. It also destroyed all other EoD wagons and caused a likely mislynch, whereas most other games you just shove that shit down our throats starting just after the joke phase. This game was a little different.

Jamiet99uk

#560 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Would you all look at what Ezio is doing? I think something quite important has just been revealed.

Ezio voted for me, and said he was sure I'm scum because I pushed the lynch on ND who is very probably town.

I questioned Ezio regarding how he could be so sure of ND's alignment. Ezio's response was to state that he was actually just posting "bullshit" to get reactions. However, this does not add up, because the basis for Ezio starting a wagon on me was that I pushed the lynch of town ND. He started a wagon on me for a reason he now brushes off as "bullshit" that he was making up to get reactions. Really?

In fact I think there may be a different explanation.

I think Ezio was confident of ND's alignment because he is a Witch and therefore knows who the town are.

If that is the case, and assuming ND was town after all, then I would offer an apology to ND for being involved in mislynching him. Clearly I would have make a mistake there.

But Ezio has made a bigger mistake. A scumslip, in fact.

##VOTE EZIO