Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Ezio

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#521 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Ok guys I'm starting to get the " too shitty to he scum" from damo. So much of what he's said has absolutely no basis in reality, but it's also not scum motivated; it's clearly not getting him townread yet he continues to be a lunatic. Imo he's probably just thinking out loud and is bad.
So let's get off him.
Instead, lets ##vote jamiet.
Shitty case on ND yesterday and a radically different posting pattern than I would expect. Perhaps he's quite active on the scum QT?

Ezio

#522 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Like look at what damo has said? It's all pretty clearly *trying* to influence and lead town diacussion, but it's also pretty clelarly wrong/useless. Is he townreading people you scumread? Is he trying to pull diacussion off of someone you think should be pressured? Is he effectively pushing the lynch of a townie?
I don't think he's doing any of these things and is therefore not *scummy", just shitty.
Contrast that to jamiet, who created a lynch on a *probably town (pending confirmation) player, and stopped most discussion with his nonsense case. He's also not spouting as much nonsense as he usually does as town and is therefore probably scum.

Ezio

#523 Post by Ezio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Also y'all (specifically vecna) are gonna have to tell me if Bo sox is doing something super scummy, because he's successfully sucked my dick enough to make me townread him for the rest of the gsme, pretty much regardless of what else he does.

Jamiet99uk

#524 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Ezio, what makes you so sure ND was town, exactly?

Jamiet99uk

#525 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Maybe Ezio is scum here.

bozotheclown

#526 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Also y'all (specifically vecna) are gonna have to tell me if Bo sox is doing something super scummy, because he's successfully sucked my dick enough to make me townread him for the rest of the gsme, pretty much regardless of what else he does.
I found bo_sox's effort to break up your wagon suspicious.

bozotheclown

#527 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:07 pm

bo_sox and Ezio were both reluctant to vote for ND, even as they were fighting to save Ezio and ND became the only significant counter wagon. Maybe we got lucky with ND, and bo_sox and Ezio are the other scum.

yavuzovic

#528 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:17 pm

I hardly feel like ND was town, so I don't accuse bozo for assuming that. I will make my statements in that idea.

I didn't like last posts from damo. I didn't like all those calculations either. I will ##vote damo again.

Just a gut feeling, but I find bozo scummy. As I said, I have nothing to prove that. He is kind of defensive.

yavuzovic

#529 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:19 pm

👼
ND is watching

bozotheclown

#530 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Ezio wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:04 pm
Soon ND was probably town and correctly read the mafia NK? Mafia held the NK?
Why did you neglect to mention the Gambler and Clown possibilities with this post? What do you think the probability is of the mafia not using the NK?

damo666

#531 Post by damo666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:43 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:40 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:28 pm
Bozo - the assumption scum not using NK is approx zero implies

chance of something fishy = 70% !!!!
There are only four possibilities for there not being a NK, and I can approximate their probabilities:
ND protected the NK target: 33%
NK target was protected Gambler: 33%
NK target was protected Clown: 33%
mafia did not use their NK: <1%
You are really pretty bad at basic maths aren't you bozo?

damo666

#532 Post by damo666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Yav - why don't you like the calcs? Because you don't understand?

bozotheclown

#533 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:21 am
Squigs44 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:49 am
@DT - Players like ghug, bb, Ezio, etc make a lot of posts without pointing out the obvious. It's got an air of arrogance to it. Like his post asking ND what he thinks about the new stupid players. I think they do this in part to see who is able to follow their reasoning and who is on the same page as them. They imply a lot of things, assume that you know certain things, and see how you react. I personally don't use this playstyle, as I think clear concise logic is more my style. But I have seen it used by ghug and others while they were town effectively. There is a lot about the tone of Ezios posts, things he implies, attitudes that he uses when referring to certain players that tell me a whole lot more about Ezio than the actual content he posts.

I remember when I first started playing that it drove me completely nuts when ghug did this type of thing. But over time I got better at picking up on his playstyle. I think right now you are missing a lot of Ezio's play, and that is why you are scumreading him and he is scumreading you.
I appreciate the point you are making, but why are you stepping in to defend Ezio? Regardless of how you read him that's dumb.
This post stands out to me considering how much bo_sox eventually ended up defending Ezio.

bozotheclown

#534 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:47 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:43 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:40 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:28 pm
Bozo - the assumption scum not using NK is approx zero implies

chance of something fishy = 70% !!!!
There are only four possibilities for there not being a NK, and I can approximate their probabilities:
ND protected the NK target: 33%
NK target was protected Gambler: 33%
NK target was protected Clown: 33%
mafia did not use their NK: <1%
You are really pretty bad at basic maths aren't you bozo?
These are approximations, not calculations, but I believe they are more accurate than your probability calculations where you assign a 70% probability to the impossible.

bozotheclown

#535 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:20 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 pm
I say I dont particularly blame people for not having rock-solid reasons for voting someone at this stage of the game, with so little content offered by most.

The fact you are miraculously expecting that, without offering any of yourself Bo....well.

I really couldnt care less about lynching Ezio or ND here I guess.
I offered a case on worcej. Obviously, as usual, nobody cared. I put forward a platform for voting within y2k-Jamie-damo-bozo but there is no momentum on any of them other than damo, which is why I am hoping to explore that avenue.

That said, we're nowhere near a majority on anyone but Ezio and I am not voting him, so I'm trying to gauge where momentum is otherwise.

What was the "platform for voting within y2k-Jamie-damo-bozo ", that we all voted for Ezio?

bozotheclown

#536 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:56 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:44 pm
I do not understand your calculations, why is ND being scum an option for no mafia NK?

yavuzovic

#537 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:09 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:44 pm
What! Do you really think these gave us a new information? They only explain why nobody died. Is our win condition guessing how could somebody be saved? No we must find scums not calculations! You only distract us. I will vote you twice: ##vote damo

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#538 Post by bo_sox48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:30 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Vecna wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 pm
I say I dont particularly blame people for not having rock-solid reasons for voting someone at this stage of the game, with so little content offered by most.

The fact you are miraculously expecting that, without offering any of yourself Bo....well.

I really couldnt care less about lynching Ezio or ND here I guess.
I offered a case on worcej. Obviously, as usual, nobody cared. I put forward a platform for voting within y2k-Jamie-damo-bozo but there is no momentum on any of them other than damo, which is why I am hoping to explore that avenue.

That said, we're nowhere near a majority on anyone but Ezio and I am not voting him, so I'm trying to gauge where momentum is otherwise.

What was the "platform for voting within y2k-Jamie-damo-bozo ", that we all voted for Ezio?
I laid out the case why each of your votes could be scum-indicative, y2k and Jamie in particular. Are you going to actually look at the nuance of what I wrote about each of your votes or are you simply going to reframe it as "we all voted for Ezio" being the sole reason that I thought your votes were scummy? That’s just bad reading comprehension.

I figured not, so I’ll do your digging for you. The post where I laid out that platform is in the middle of page 16. Go read it. Come back with questions, and maybe an explanation of your vote as well.
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Squigs44 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:49 am
@DT - Players like ghug, bb, Ezio, etc make a lot of posts without pointing out the obvious. It's got an air of arrogance to it. Like his post asking ND what he thinks about the new stupid players. I think they do this in part to see who is able to follow their reasoning and who is on the same page as them. They imply a lot of things, assume that you know certain things, and see how you react. I personally don't use this playstyle, as I think clear concise logic is more my style. But I have seen it used by ghug and others while they were town effectively. There is a lot about the tone of Ezios posts, things he implies, attitudes that he uses when referring to certain players that tell me a whole lot more about Ezio than the actual content he posts.

I remember when I first started playing that it drove me completely nuts when ghug did this type of thing. But over time I got better at picking up on his playstyle. I think right now you are missing a lot of Ezio's play, and that is why you are scumreading him and he is scumreading you.
I appreciate the point you are making, but why are you stepping in to defend Ezio? Regardless of how you read him that's dumb.
This post stands out to me considering how much bo_sox eventually ended up defending Ezio.
I did defend Ezio - quite well I might add - but not against someone else’s case and certainly not before Ezio had a chance to answer it for himself like Squigs did in his post. Moreover, my main defense of Ezio and the one that brought him out from being an early townread to a very solid townread that will almost certainly persist this entire game was how awful his wagon was. I know nuance is hard, but again, your interest here seems to be reframing my play in a way that it wasn’t.

Damo’s wagon today looks similarly mystifying to me and I intend to go through it and those participating in it when I have the time. Assuming I find that the wagon against him is scummy, does that mean that I’m defending damo?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#539 Post by bo_sox48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Then again, looking at the bot, damo's wagon isn't as big as it seems. There's a lot of people, myself included, that seem to be bitching him out without voting for him.
yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:09 pm
You only distract us.
What do you mean by this, yav?

bozotheclown

#540 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:43 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:30 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:

I laid out the case why each of your votes could be scum-indicative, y2k and Jamie in particular. Are you going to actually look at the nuance of what I wrote about each of your votes or are you simply going to reframe it as "we all voted for Ezio" being the sole reason that I thought your votes were scummy? That’s just bad reading comprehension.

I figured not, so I’ll do your digging for you. The post where I laid out that platform is in the middle of page 16. Go read it. Come back with questions, and maybe an explanation of your vote as well.
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:

I did defend Ezio - quite well I might add - but not against someone else’s case and certainly not before Ezio had a chance to answer it for himself like Squigs did in his post. Moreover, my main defense of Ezio and the one that brought him out from being an early townread to a very solid townread that will almost certainly persist this entire game was how awful his wagon was. I know nuance is hard, but again, your interest here seems to be reframing my play in a way that it wasn’t.

Damo’s wagon today looks similarly mystifying to me and I intend to go through it and those participating in it when I have the time. Assuming I find that the wagon against him is scummy, does that mean that I’m defending damo?
I had read the post you referenced, that is the one I was summarizing as "we all voted for Ezio".

I would say yes, I would take that as defending damo, unless you argue that he is being bussed.