MAFIA 44: 'DREAMLAND' GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bozotheclown

Re: MAFIA 44: 'DREAMLAND' GAME THREAD

#2861 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:47 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:39 pm
Vaporwave (3) Nephthys, LQ, Jamiet

there's 1 filthy smelly powerwolf on my wagon

DO NOT FORGET IT, copy this wagon and note it somewhere

publish it in books across the world

an aggressive scum is after me.
Possibly, I still think there was a busser on xorxes.

LordQuas

#2862 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:38 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:01 am
LordQuas wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:15 am
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:49 pm
rip yavu

there goes our alleged reverse dna kit
oh yeah, this pretty much confirms that the alien is in control of the NK I guess?
That doesn't seem likely mechs wise, but if you think that's likely then everyone who was voting for worcej should come under suspicion (rivera/Quas/Jamie/tham), since that's the only way alien should be able to get away with hiding the vote pull that should've happened---which is plausible, sure, but the only way of testing that seems to be have them each end on a separate wagon at EOD which to me seems to be a bit stupid.

it's occurred to me that it's possible worcej stole the reverse dna kit (which would explain why he didn't use any items, if he didn't get any), and so they think yavu was doc pretending to have kit/asking for advice on who to use the cleanse on through asking about it.

not completely sure how tinfoily that it tho, thoughts?
if the NK is being manipulated by alien it would have to not be on worcej since, you know, he was dead last night. But then it doesn't work mechanically so it was a dumb theory in the first place

LordQuas

#2863 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:39 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:38 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
LordQuas wrote:

oh yeah, this pretty much confirms that the alien is in control of the NK I guess?
That doesn't seem likely mechs wise, but if you think that's likely then everyone who was voting for worcej should come under suspicion (rivera/Quas/Jamie/tham), since that's the only way alien should be able to get away with hiding the vote pull that should've happened---which is plausible, sure, but the only way of testing that seems to be have them each end on a separate wagon at EOD which to me seems to be a bit stupid.

it's occurred to me that it's possible worcej stole the reverse dna kit (which would explain why he didn't use any items, if he didn't get any), and so they think yavu was doc pretending to have kit/asking for advice on who to use the cleanse on through asking about it.

if the NK is being manipulated by alien it would have to not be on worcej since, you know, he was dead last night. But then it doesn't work mechanically so it was a dumb theory in the first place
I guess it's still possible that both exactly the alien and the last scum were on that wagon but considering that would require exactly jamie and tham to be scum and alien I highly doubt that

LordQuas

#2864 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:42 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
LordQuas wrote:
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:49 pm
rip yavu

there goes our alleged reverse dna kit

OHHH wait you meant worcej stole kit from someone that wasn't yav earlier, it also works if one of the maf spawned with the kit

that would mean yav was fake claiming there as well, which is possible, but it would still look like he's trying to hide an alien cop claim... not sure I see it but DEF possible

LordQuas

#2865 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:45 pm
has the bus driver claimed?

we know that Vecna was switched with Ike N1

and last night someone was switched with yavu
we've known the driver was RD for like two days now dude :v

LordQuas

#2866 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:48 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:56 pm
This is where I'm at:

Neph - I really dislike him this game, but he's weirdo town this game, do not touch, he got scanned as pure so he's no alien, I think he might have goten infected afterwards given that he was clean N1 - Mr. T

dargo - my assumption is that dargo was scum and I have no clue who splashed goo on him - Scumbo

Jamiet - town, used a scan and gave us worcej - Mr. T

emc - our lovely alien cop - Mr T

rivera - ? others have him as T some mechanics convo that I skipped - Mr T

bozo - SCUMBO JUMBO alert - a contender for that position

Moscow - he ain't smellng like roses, but he's not stinky either - ? I'm leaning more towards town (TO BE revised)

Percy - I trust him now, his recent posts are better than previous days - Mr. T

thamrick - MR. T, one of the big xorxes pushers, a brilliant mind, he's a second Vecna - Mr. T

Vecna - complete confidence, he's Mrt T again this game

Quas - Seattle Scumbo, he's a powerwolf and nobody can change my mind on that, I still remember his misrep of me from D1 and his votes on me are highly opportunistic

Ike - Mr. T

Ezio - Non-scum, I'm leaning more towards Mr. T rather than Alien

Don't ask me who's the alien cause that could be any Mr T
I never misrepped you, I think I confused you with one other player like once and apologized for that. Get a UI that supports avatars if you don't want that to happen

and this shows that you genuinely don't read the thread, it's been so open that rd is bus driver and that darg was shot by Ezio

LordQuas

#2867 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:02 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:51 pm
There's nothing 'meaty' about bozo and bozo is the type of clown to pop-in and offer nuggets filled with wisdom that leave people in awe
This game, however, not so often.
Comes in and quotes xorxes in regards to alien infection
his scum team guess is Nephthys, Vaporwave, Squigs and rdrivera (all town imo, besides Neph, 3 are confirmed T so bozo's team has 0 mafia)
teases those that are online but stay as guests, suspects Vecna a bit, is trying to scumpaint him
when Vecna asks him for wagon options, he suggests Squigs, Jamie, Percy Williams, worcej, dargorygel, bo_sox. Only Squigs remains from his 1st scumteam, then he included a bunch of others.
defends Ezio to Quas saying that he will do damage later and we have alien cop
then suddenly he comes up with this statement ''OK, Quas and Jamie have convinced me that flipping Ezio is a good option, and I do not want to lynch damo or RagingIke.'' and then votes Ezio
suggests for Ezio to shoot himself so that gun won't be taken by scum during night
D2 thinks Ezio, bo_sox, and xorxes may all be scum. He comes later to a conclusion that my use of ability was townie, Ike is town and Moscow with Neph because of their xorxes votes
Had an argument with Jamiet and scum worcej, bozo wanted town to lynch this mofo worcej without any risks for worcej to save himself
has Ezio, emc as alien candidates until he gets to emc's claim and wants results
Odd stuff like his scumteam change without explanation, being quickly persuaded to lynch Ezio after defending him, then calling for Ezio to shoot himself, also his constantly talk about the alien were a bit odd
##Unvote

yeah aight so honestly Vapor not understanding balogney is pretty towny. I like the analysis here ^ onto bozo.

I'm going to kick myself if I've been on him the whole game and he's wolf but I really don't think he should be the lynch today. Bozo just looks worse and has been putting in less effort, and I'm willing to admit that I've been wrong before, especially on players like Vapor who complain about being misrepped when I don't sheep all their reads and such. I'm not going to put him in my town core or anything but I'll trust other player's judgements here (namely RD and not jamie, no offense man but I think you're town so)

Now let me talk about a different topic real quick, I'm pretty sure Ike is the alien. He was fine with the strategy and is fine self voting today since he was RBed N1 and N2, and yet still returns positive results. He looked like a bad infect most nights in the game yet is still infected either way. He's been low activity lurking, and his playstyle is what a lot of people have been suspecting people would play like as an alien

I'm fine not lynching him today I guess if we want to just wait and confirm this is the case by doing the voting manipulation check thing later on, but all of the facts like up perfectly for Ike and only Ike to be alien, I'm like 85%-90% sure that this is the case, with a lot of the remaining possibility being that Darg was the alien and has been dead for awhile

LordQuas

#2868 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:03 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:13 pm
Moscow

- finds it iffy that Vecna defended Jamiet early when Jamiet wasn't even townie
- townleans me, Squiggypoo and rivera
- was adamant about NOT lynching Ezio, thinks he's town fakeclaiming
- wants a Jamiet wagon (hooray)
- he doesn't scumread Ike, didn't want votes on him but loves Ezio more
- again pushes for Jamiet
- at EOD votes xorxes to save Ezio
- last post says that he went on a whirlwind ride, Moscow, pls expand on this.

Moscow is town, y'all. I love his pushes, I loved his defending for certain people many times, I just want a bit more from him
Oh also him town reading moscow looks good since as a scum he's just got too many town reads to end up late gaming with it effectively imo

Derpy town in a lot of ways for sure, but town

LordQuas

#2869 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:04 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:39 pm
Vaporwave (3) Nephthys, LQ, Jamiet

there's 1 filthy smelly powerwolf on my wagon

DO NOT FORGET IT, copy this wagon and note it somewhere

publish it in books across the world

an aggressive scum is after me.
that wagon is absolutely pure

LordQuas

#2870 Post by LordQuas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Vote Bozo if we want to try catching wolf today

Vote Ike if we want to try catching the alien

I'm not sure which is mechanically correct

Percy Williams

#2871 Post by Percy Williams » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:18 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:05 pm

I believe catching the alien is the right choice, we know the parameters around the mafia powers well, but we have no Idea how many people are infected/if Pr's are infected. The Alien potentially gains to much power endgame, and I would like to eliminate the unknowns.
##VOTE RAGINGIKE

RagingIke297

#2872 Post by RagingIke297 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:20 pm

Percy Williams wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:18 pm
LordQuas wrote:

I believe catching the alien is the right choice, we know the parameters around the mafia powers well, but we have no Idea how many people are infected/if Pr's are infected. The Alien potentially gains to much power endgame, and I would like to eliminate the unknowns.
##VOTE RAGINGIKE
You aren't eliminating any unknowns, I'm not the alien and you'll all see that at the end of today when someone's vote moves and its not to RDR

Percy Williams

#2873 Post by Percy Williams » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:29 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:20 pm
Percy Williams wrote:
LordQuas wrote:

##VOTE RAGINGIKE
You aren't eliminating any unknowns, I'm not the alien and you'll all see that at the end of today when someone's vote moves and its not to RDR
The worst that happens is that you have to get revived tonight by the doctor,unless Dargo was the doctor. The best that could happen is that we catch the alien. I'm not basing this decision on your vote on Rdr, there is no motivation for any role to vote Rdr right now.

RagingIke297

#2874 Post by RagingIke297 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:36 pm

Percy Williams wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:29 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Percy Williams wrote:

##VOTE RAGINGIKE
The worst that happens is that you have to get revived tonight by the doctor,unless Dargo was the doctor. The best that could happen is that we catch the alien. I'm not basing this decision on your vote on Rdr, there is no motivation for any role to vote Rdr right now.
Don't listen to this, if I die there is no need to bring me back

Vaporwave

#2875 Post by Vaporwave » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:03 am

xorxes (6)
thamrick Ezio LordQuas MoscowFleet Nephthys Jamiet99uk

Ezio (5)
bozotheclown rdrivera2005 Percy Williams xorxes worcej

I'm looking at the xorxes wagon and I have to consider that 1 scum is bussing

Ezio is confirmed non-scum, his gambit was weird if he's alien, I still maintain my position that he was town fishing for reaction

LordQuas

#2876 Post by LordQuas » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:06 am

Percy Williams wrote:
LordQuas wrote:

##VOTE RAGINGIKE
so... I take it you agree with my Ike analysis? Do you have anything to add to that?

LordQuas

#2877 Post by LordQuas » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:08 am

Vaporwave wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:03 am
xorxes (6)

Ezio (5)

Ezio is confirmed non-scum, his gambit was weird if he's alien, I still maintain my position that he was town fishing for reaction
Run me through why Ezio is confirmed non scum again, I might be having a brain fart but I've been townreading him for days and I don't remember him ever being CONFIRMED

Ezio

#2878 Post by Ezio » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:27 am

LordQuas wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:08 am
Vaporwave wrote:
xorxes (6)

Ezio (5)

Run me through why Ezio is confirmed non scum again, I might be having a brain fart but I've been townreading him for days and I don't remember him ever being CONFIRMED
I'm not Confirmed. People on this site use that word too easily. I'm super likely non scum due to the interactions between me/xorxes/worcej

Vaporwave

#2879 Post by Vaporwave » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:37 am

Ezio wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:27 am
LordQuas wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:08 am
Vaporwave wrote:
xorxes (6)

Ezio (5)

I'm not Confirmed. People on this site use that word too easily. I'm super likely non scum due to the interactions between me/xorxes/worcej
exactly

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2880 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:40 am

Percy Williams wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:29 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Percy Williams wrote:

##VOTE RAGINGIKE
Ike is voting me because I asked him to vote me. And we will discover if he is Alien one way or another, if his votes move he is infected, if his vote didn't move he is Alien. Someone's voting moving isn't relevant as Ike claimed to have been roleblocked.
So, I don't think voting Ike or going after Alien make sense today, we should be going after scum and I am pretty sure at least one scum is currently voting Ike.