Hey, Guys My friend is looking for a replacemetn

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
TheRealCottonmouth

Hey, Guys My friend is looking for a replacemetn

#1 Post by TheRealCottonmouth » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Hello this is TheRealCottonmouth,
One of my players in our game was AFK so he couldn't do his moves. The game is a private match so all of the players do indeed know each other. The map is a world map, so if you guys have lots of spare time, which I am sure many of you do, give it a try. The country my friend was playing is Libya. The URL for the game is http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameI ... #gamePanel. The code if needed is Sulla. I appreciate anyone who is interested in playing with us. Take care, and be safe! :-D :-D

Claesar

Re: Hey, Guys My friend is looking for a replacemetn

#2 Post by Claesar » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:27 pm

Your friend returned but still didn't enter orders. Should I remove them permanently?

TheRealCottonmouth

#3 Post by TheRealCottonmouth » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:33 pm

If you have the intent on keeping up with the game, then I give you permission to kick him out. Welcome, aboard!

TheRealCottonmouth

#4 Post by TheRealCottonmouth » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:37 pm

My friend already readied his turn this season. I would advise that you wait this season, and remove him in the next one.

Claesar

#5 Post by Claesar » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:51 am

If they're entering orders, I have no ground for removing them unless they request it by emailing [email protected]

I don't intend to join myself, so you might want to wait until someone volunteers here.

TheRealCottonmouth

#6 Post by TheRealCottonmouth » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:17 pm

Libya has gone to civil disorder anyone who wishes to join please see the information provided above