Anarchy Chess

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
JustAGuyNamedWill

Re: Anarchy Chess

#101 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:34 pm

kingofthepirates wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:24 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:17 pm
Also, I use apple, which keeps the doctor away.
I cast worm on the apple
I cast ebola on the worm

Wattsthematter

#102 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:04 pm

I dress up a head of lettuce to look like this chess match

Pengwinja

#103 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:05 pm

kingofthepirates wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:
I cast worm on the apple
I use my special ability convert to convert the worm to a book worm. Any moves that have been used and are in the history book can no longer be used. Unique moves only. Specials can only be used twice a game and cannot be countered, but now you can only use it once because of book worm.

Wattsthematter

#104 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:06 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:05 pm
kingofthepirates wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:
I cast worm on the apple
I use my special ability convert to convert the worm to a book worm. Any moves that have been used and are in the history book can no longer be used. Unique moves only. Specials can only be used twice a game and cannot be countered, but now you can only use it once because of book worm.
Knowing how this has been going, I don't think that will be an issue

Pengwinja

#105 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:11 pm

Wattsthematter wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:06 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
kingofthepirates wrote:

I cast worm on the apple
Oh yeah? This move counters all Uno Reverse cards, because they have already been used. No more attacking my moon, which is a huge win for me, but I can’t crash my moon into anyone else. It’s a defensive play, which should lead to a dynamic middlegame.

Pengwinja

#106 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:12 pm

The worst part is that DrFidelis will come back soon, because I need an apple a day, but I can’t reuse apple.

Pengwinja

#107 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:15 pm

Don’t worry though, Book worm doesn’t counter passive abilities, so Kingofthepirates passive ability “peanut allergy” will still stay in effect, so don’t use any moves with the peanut element.

Wattsthematter

#108 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:19 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:15 pm
Don’t worry though, Book worm doesn’t counter passive abilities, so Kingofthepirates passive ability “peanut allergy” will still stay in effect, so don’t use any moves with the peanut element.
I cast peanut brittle jail cell, immediately killing Kingofthepirates, accidentally. (I was not aware of his peanut allergy, I just thought it would be a good counter to the death moon)

Pengwinja

#109 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:21 pm

Wattsthematter wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:19 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
I cast peanut brittle jail cell, immediately killing Kingofthepirates, accidentally. (I was not aware of his peanut allergy, I just thought it would be a good counter to the death moon)
Woah, It doesn’t kill him, it just hospitalizes him, but because there isn’t a doctor because of apple, he dies due to no one being present. But you probably knew that and decided to keep it short. Making sure the audience knows.

CaptainFritz28

#110 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:24 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:11 pm
Wattsthematter wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:

Oh yeah? This move counters all Uno Reverse cards, because they have already been used. No more attacking my moon, which is a huge win for me, but I can’t crash my moon into anyone else. It’s a defensive play, which should lead to a dynamic middlegame.
This would cause the uno reverse card used on the jurassic rook to be disabled, meaning that its effects are now applied. The board is reset, with a rook at g1, and the book worm is eliminated.

However, now that the book worm is gone, the uno reverse cards have their effect again. This introduces a time traveler's paradox, destroying the board entirely, as well as altering our universe as we know it.

I play "counter-paradox," giving me the power to arbitrate the paradox to my will. I choose to side with the jurassic rook, with the caveat that all rooks turn into queens.
Ferre ad Finem!

Wattsthematter

#111 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:29 pm

CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:24 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
Wattsthematter wrote:

This would cause the uno reverse card used on the jurassic rook to be disabled, meaning that its effects are now applied. The board is reset, with a rook at g1, and the book worm is eliminated.

However, now that the book worm is gone, the uno reverse cards have their effect again. This introduces a time traveler's paradox, destroying the board entirely, as well as altering our universe as we know it.

I play "counter-paradox," giving me the power to arbitrate the paradox to my will. I choose to side with the jurassic rook, with the caveat that all rooks turn into queens.
Good point

1. e4 e5
2. Nf3 Nc6
3. Bc4 Nf6
4. Ng5 Bc5
5. Nxf7 Bxf2+
6. Kf1 O-O
7. Nxd8

Pengwinja

#112 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:32 pm

CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:
Wattsthematter wrote:

Dang, I didn’t see that, my bad. I still have one convert left, then. I will keep it handy.

Pengwinja

#113 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:35 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:32 pm
CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:

Dang, I didn’t see that, my bad. I still have one convert left, then. I will keep it handy.
Wait, I use convert on CaptainFritz28 to make him side with me with counter-paradox, thus making it so I keep bookworm. I have lost all my specials. Jurassic Rook is gone.

kingofthepirates
Location: Dragon Temple, Crumbling Farum Azula, The Lands Between

#114 Post by kingofthepirates » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:37 pm

Wattsthematter wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:
I cast revivify on myself, since time is relative, it is within the one minute limit. With 1 hp, I consume one (1) enchanted golden apple, regenerating my health.
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

"Wonderhoy!"-Emu Otori :3

Pengwinja

#115 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:40 pm

kingofthepirates wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:37 pm
Wattsthematter wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:
I cast revivify on myself, since time is relative, it is within the one minute limit. With 1 hp, I consume one (1) enchanted golden apple, regenerating my health.
Nuh uh. I have book worm, which means no repeat of moves. I used apple, and enchanted golden apple is still apple but buffed, unless you have enchanted it with… wait… Do you have resistance IV on that golden apple?

CaptainFritz28

#116 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:57 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:35 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
CaptainFritz28 wrote:

Wait, I use convert on CaptainFritz28 to make him side with me with counter-paradox, thus making it so I keep bookworm. I have lost all my specials. Jurassic Rook is gone.
Must... resist...

Ah ha! The yellow uno reverse card, while the weakest of the four, is yet unused, and has enough power, when combined with a blood sacrifice of one of my knights, to counter your conversion.
Ferre ad Finem!

kingofthepirates
Location: Dragon Temple, Crumbling Farum Azula, The Lands Between

#117 Post by kingofthepirates » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:05 pm

unfortunately for all of you... I have just hit 30 weapon kills. that means...

TACTICAL NUKE, INCOMING!
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

"Wonderhoy!"-Emu Otori :3

Pengwinja

#118 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:07 pm

CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:57 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:

Must... resist...

Ah ha! The yellow uno reverse card, while the weakest of the four, is yet unused, and has enough power, when combined with a blood sacrifice of one of my knights, to counter your conversion.
Specials can’t be countered with that weak of the blood sacrifice. Doesn’t red uno reverse card buff blood sacrifices? You could even use the printed one for the 50% blood buff, which would still resist, but because I said the strategy, my passive ninja ability, the spy, allows me to cancel out a strategy if i say it. Can only be used once per move.

Pengwinja

#119 Post by Pengwinja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:19 pm

kingofthepirates wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:05 pm
unfortunately for all of you... I have just hit 30 weapon kills. that means...

TACTICAL NUKE, INCOMING!
I can survive on the moon, your blast means no-
_ ._ _ ,
)_ .__)
) `) ) _)
_ . _) _) ,
`~~`\ ' . /`
; ;
/ \
/_ __ \________ :banned: ____

DiplomacyandWarfare

#120 Post by DiplomacyandWarfare » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:24 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:07 pm
CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:57 pm
Pengwinja wrote:

Must... resist...

Specials can’t be countered with that weak of the blood sacrifice. Doesn’t red uno reverse card buff blood sacrifices? You could even use the printed one for the 50% blood buff, which would still resist, but because I said the strategy, my passive ninja ability, the spy, allows me to cancel out a strategy if i say it. Can only be used once per move.
I use the Jurassic Rook, resetting the board, so bookworm is no longer in effect, so moves used once can be used again, meaning Jurassic Rooking is possible.
Also, WTF ARE ALL THE PIECES BLACK?