M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
DiplomacyandWarfare

Re: M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

#801 Post by DiplomacyandWarfare » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:48 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:45 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:43 pm
the amount of misrepresenting and slandering me is just mind boggling. I clearly was talking to RD there and talking from his perspective where he said brain is mafia. This totally reminds me on the times where mafia tried time and time again to set me up for a misvote, like jamie and bunny in the pirate game, or the flying boat and deathllama in the game where macca subbed last minute and got me voted out for the mafia win.

If you seriously consider d&w being town here, I just fail to see how.
The reason I still think you are scum was how you tried to push damo for pushing worcej. That seemed reachy to me. Maybe too simplistic of a reason.
In the same post, you complained about brain trying to get people to vote you for no reason and then advocated voting me for no reason. I fail to see how anyone can take you seriously when you are giving no evidence whatsoever.

brainbomb

#802 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:50 pm

simpleton logic would use night kill analysis, or NKA to say, hey scum killed ghug because ghug was voting D&W.

thats fairly quintessential nka.

brainbomb

#803 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:53 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:46 pm
and yeah, if we hammer, we should do so around the 24 hour mark to not get the night too long. I hope worcej chimes in by then and is a voice of reason regarding d&w.
based on how things are going if will is doc and no other person emerges claiming to be doc, then order of scummiest to least scummy is in my opinion:

rdr
kak
worcej
d&w

of course depending on who you are the list is like
rdr
brain
worcej

or worcej, rdr, brain

or d&w, rdr, worcej

some combo therein. and there arent that many players soo... yea. whatever damo has for us is probably a guilty, and that is very compelling data because I didnt vote for rdr to be scanned, and everyone voting him hasnt said if they did or not either. but I dont think scum would have thought they needed to alter a result on rdr there, surely I wouldve been the more obvious frame up choice

DiplomacyandWarfare

#804 Post by DiplomacyandWarfare » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:02 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:53 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
and yeah, if we hammer, we should do so around the 24 hour mark to not get the night too long. I hope worcej chimes in by then and is a voice of reason regarding d&w.
based on how things are going if will is doc and no other person emerges claiming to be doc, then order of scummiest to least scummy is in my opinion:

rdr
kak
worcej
d&w

of course depending on who you are the list is like
rdr
brain
worcej

or worcej, rdr, brain

or d&w, rdr, worcej

some combo therein. and there arent that many players soo... yea. whatever damo has for us is probably a guilty, and that is very compelling data because I didnt vote for rdr to be scanned, and everyone voting him hasnt said if they did or not either. but I dont think scum would have thought they needed to alter a result on rdr there, surely I wouldve been the more obvious frame up choice
Another extremely subjective brain post pushing his own agenda
A more realistic scum list from the perspective of a hypothetical player who hasn't participated at all so far would be more like:
Rdr
kak
brain
Dip&war
worcej
damo
will

Brain seems to be attempting to put himself above suspicion, except from the perspective of people who would be biased and wrong. I don't have a better way to phrase it, but brain is actively trying to make himself innocent with no evidence of his innocence. One of the best assets to mafia players is the subjectiveness with which everyone talks about the game state, each from the perspective that they are obviously town and that everyone else should obviously trust them. Brain, please stop talking so subjectively. It's not helping anyone who's actually trying to figure out what's going on.

brainbomb

#805 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm

?

DiplomacyandWarfare

#806 Post by DiplomacyandWarfare » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:33 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm
?
Re-reading my post, I realize it might be seen as passive aggressive. That's not my intention. My intention is to point out that your list is very innacurate.
##UNEND
Btw N1 I voted copscan=me.

damo666

#807 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:35 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Agree re hammer

damo666

#808 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 pm

I guess it's fairly obvious.

I hardclaim cop with a GUILTY on rdr.

I voted to copscan rdr so either somebody else also voted to scan rdr or I broke a tie by virtue of being the cop.

Of course it is a just possible mafia guessed the copscan target but it seems very unlikely to me so we just have to kill rdr. (In the unlikely and unfortunate event rdr is town we would have the benefit of two town clears and the knowledge that we're playing with a tricky scumpair).

I see no reason to not end now.

There is no disadvantage to a long night. Indeed I would argue it gives an advantage because it gives us more time to digest and analyse the result.

Vote rdr and end

DiplomacyandWarfare

#809 Post by DiplomacyandWarfare » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:55 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 pm
I guess it's fairly obvious.

I hardclaim cop with a GUILTY on rdr.

I voted to copscan rdr so either somebody else also voted to scan rdr or I broke a tie by virtue of being the cop.

Of course it is a just possible mafia guessed the copscan target but it seems very unlikely to me so we just have to kill rdr. (In the unlikely and unfortunate event rdr is town we would have the benefit of two town clears and the knowledge that we're playing with a tricky scumpair).

I see no reason to not end now.

There is no disadvantage to a long night. Indeed I would argue it gives an advantage because it gives us more time to digest and analyse the result.

Vote rdr and end
Damo is cleared, it would be a bad idea for mafia to fakeclaim cop anyway, and this makes a lot of sense.
##END

damo666

#810 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:00 pm

One more end vote required to hammer

worcej

#811 Post by worcej » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:03 pm

Dunno why, but won’t miss the opportunity of a hammer.

##vote rdr
##end

sweetandcool

#812 Post by sweetandcool » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:10 pm

DAY IS HAMMERED.

PLEASE HOLD.

sweetandcool

#813 Post by sweetandcool » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:18 pm

For the Bot, since I didn't word it correctly:

DAY HAS ENDED EARLY

Continue to hold, please.

sweetandcool

#814 Post by sweetandcool » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:21 pm

Following the death of ghug, so hot on the heels of Jamiet99uk, the Society decided it was time for a pick me up. Coffee was prepared alongside some fresh desserts and the group filed down the line.

Suddenly, a great commotion broke out.

"You didn't put any sugar in your coffee!" frothed one of the cupcake compadres.

“Excuse me?” said the man he was screaming at.

The other Society members turned towards the altercation, eyes wide.

“No sugar! No sugar! This man is drinking unsweetened coffee! There can only be ONE explanation!”

"But... we're having date squares! The bitterness of the coffee wonderfully offsets the sweetness of the-"

But it was too late. The society members roared like wild beasts and descended upon the hapless accused. Their tiny dessert forks flashed silver, then red, and blood mingled with coffee and cream on the floor of the guild hall.

Rdrivera2005 has died! They were a VANILLA TOWN!

NIGHT HAS BEGUN. YOU MAY NOW POST.

brainbomb

#815 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:23 pm

oh my god. im legitimately going to die now. its gotta be kak and worcej or wor and d&w then

damo666

#816 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:23 pm

Oh no!

Crafty crafty scum

sweetandcool

#817 Post by sweetandcool » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:23 pm

For the Bot:

DEADLINE MOVED 24 HOURS EARLIER

damo666

#818 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:26 pm

My instinct is brain/worcej but it could be any 2 from 4 from mpov.

Gonna have to reread for clues.

Kakarroto

#819 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:32 pm

well, I guess this is true. Would still have wanted to hear from worcej. Maybe it is just that easy? RD isn't likely to answer soon, but I'm still contemplating of waiting. Hmm.

And I guess I should really find a solution towards mafreading or at least suspecting PR's on D1. Please don't tell me that d&w is actually doc now and I'm just that bad :lol:

also, I guess the decision was made for me there. Welp, lets hold I guess.

=====

maybe I shouldn't try to do three things at once. But I guess we always would've voted RD here, even if I posted sooner. The one positive thing is that we removed someone from the PoE, so I hope we can go on from there. Well, I guess, two, if there is no counterclaim.

damo666

#820 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:50 pm

My order of paring from most likely downwards

bra wor
bra kak
wor kak
bra d&w
wor d&w
kak d&w