MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3501 Post by Vecna » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 pm
Guys, a durga lynch gives us nothing here. Absolutely nothing.

Even a lynch on town can be much more powerful here if it gives us the right answers.

##vote Rdrivera

I still cannot really mechanically deduce if ND/Ghug or Rdrivera gives us the most answers. It might actually be ND.
So why are you voting rivera? Lol
Because currently ND is not anywhere near overcoming Durga

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3502 Post by brainbomb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Yavuzovic is from Turkey. His english isnt perfect.

Durga
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4261

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3503 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 pm

How does lynching ND give us more info?

##vote rd

damo666
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2988

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3504 Post by damo666 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:32 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 pm
Guys, a durga lynch gives us nothing here. Absolutely nothing.

Even a lynch on town can be much more powerful here if it gives us the right answers.

##vote Rdrivera

I still cannot really mechanically deduce if ND/Ghug or Rdrivera gives us the most answers. It might actually be ND.
Neither ND nor ghug gonna happen. At least if it's rdrivera it'll tell us something. If he looks like being lynched and he is town then just before EOD he should tell us if he really got armour stuck to him.

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3505 Post by Vecna » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Flash is definately a possibility if Rd is telling the truth.

It always -sort of- rubbed me the wrong way how he insta-fired, even though it was brainbomb claiming, and flash knows how brainyboy sometimes plays.

Might just be eager town thinking noone would fakeclaim in a setup with multiple guns.....but it sure was quickly. Which would be explained nicely if he knew the result was real.

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3506 Post by brainbomb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 pm

I dont think we should be insulting people for their looks or their ethnicity in a mafia game. I apologize for what I said. Youre not a stupid person- I know you are a renowned debate winner and aspiring attorney iirc. That said youre attacking people not their play. Wrong way to go.

I townread you because you got toxic enough it made me not even wanna be in the game. Maybe thats mutual but whatever. That shouldnt be why I townread you

Durga
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4261

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3507 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 pm

I don't like how non-involved Flash is, but this is also not the time to be considering him as an option

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3508 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:34 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:25 pm
##vote rdrivera
You always end voting for me. But you are playing a solid game this time and I feel pity for you to have to keep playing with this bunch of morons.

I just give up defending myself, if you think I am that stupid as scum fine, lynch me, I already told all I can. I don't have time for this shitfest people are doing.

I think Durga is scum. Her view on ND is like she knew he is town. She is trolling Brain knowing it will just give chaos and she is sweet talking everybody else to lynch me but without really pushing my lynch. And her partner is probably Vecna, if not look Flash and Demon closely.

##vote Durga

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3509 Post by brainbomb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:34 pm

The time to lynch scum is always now

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3510 Post by Vecna » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:34 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 pm
How does lynching ND give us more info?

##vote rd
Ill refer to the scenario's i drew up.

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3511 Post by brainbomb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:35 pm

Durga isnt scum
Get off of her

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3512 Post by brainbomb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:35 pm

Theres no reason why shes scum. Its all my ego

Durga
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4261

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3513 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:36 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 pm
I dont think we should be insulting people for their looks or their ethnicity in a mafia game. I apologize for what I said. Youre not a stupid person- I know you are a renowned debate winner and aspiring attorney iirc. That said youre attacking people not their play. Wrong way to go.

I townread you because you got toxic enough it made me not even wanna be in the game. Maybe thats mutual but whatever. That shouldnt be why I townread you
I would prefer if you just didn't refer to me, as I've been saying all game. I've been trying to ignore you but you're making it very difficult. I don't like you, but I also don't tie my read of you to that. You do. Please stop it. If you scum read me, fine, do it in a way that doesn't scream you're doing it for personal reasons.

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3514 Post by brainbomb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:36 pm

The game isnt going well today. Were gonna miss unless we look in a new direction. Lets try flash

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3515 Post by brainbomb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:36 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 pm
I dont think we should be insulting people for their looks or their ethnicity in a mafia game. I apologize for what I said. Youre not a stupid person- I know you are a renowned debate winner and aspiring attorney iirc. That said youre attacking people not their play. Wrong way to go.

I townread you because you got toxic enough it made me not even wanna be in the game. Maybe thats mutual but whatever. That shouldnt be why I townread you
I would prefer if you just didn't refer to me, as I've been saying all game. I've been trying to ignore you but you're making it very difficult. I don't like you, but I also don't tie my read of you to that. You do. Please stop it. If you scum read me, fine, do it in a way that doesn't scream you're doing it for personal reasons.
This is absurd.

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3516 Post by brainbomb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:37 pm

You were just inviting me to a voice chat like 4 days ago. Acting like everything is fine. Where is this sudden hatred of me oog coming from?

Durga
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4261

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3517 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:37 pm
You were just inviting me to a voice chat like 4 days ago. Acting like everything is fine. Where is this sudden hatred of me oog coming from?
We can deal with this later instead of in the game thread an hour to EoD

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3518 Post by Vecna » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 pm

Maybe it is time for tampon deathstar mspaints to lift spirits.

y2kjbk
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Karma: 18

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3519 Post by y2kjbk » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:39 pm

so i feel like a lot of people have mentioned ghug in their scum-reads, why is he not up for consideration? Because he's not here? bleh.

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#3520 Post by Vecna » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:40 pm

So, would a ND-Ghug scumpair make it as obvious as it sort of appears to be? Those two are in such a lovely avoidance-bromance.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests