MAFIA 78: Random Facts [GAME THREAD] - [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Bonatogether

Re: MAFIA 78: Random Facts [GAME THREAD] - [HIDDEN]

#3321 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:09 am

President Eden wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:51 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:36 am
what did i do that erased being 'basically clear'?

explain
completely ceasing to give a fuck about the game state for 4 days and then jumping on me miskilling damo to post a massive wall of fabricated bullshit that you know no one is actually going to read and very likely was not written to be read
i didn't 'cease to give a fuck', i was with family for the entire weekend + monday.

chaqa read it cause he's, to quote a rather unpleasant individual, a top g

it's also not a 'from nowhere' read. 1) try and quote a post where i townread you and 2) i literally name a post as one that set put the scumdar off the charts.

President Eden

#3322 Post by President Eden » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:11 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:09 am
President Eden wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:36 am
what did i do that erased being 'basically clear'?

explain
completely ceasing to give a fuck about the game state for 4 days and then jumping on me miskilling damo to post a massive wall of fabricated bullshit that you know no one is actually going to read and very likely was not written to be read
i didn't 'cease to give a fuck', i was with family for the entire weekend + monday.

chaqa read it cause he's, to quote a rather unpleasant individual, a top g

it's also not a 'from nowhere' read. 1) try and quote a post where i townread you and 2) i literally name a post as one that set put the scumdar off the charts.
your solve and Canada both smell bad

q.e.d.

KoalaAttack

#3323 Post by KoalaAttack » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:21 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:32 am
KoalaAttack wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:54 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:54 pm
I could peice this together in then minutes but ive already pretty much done so.

Scum
rdrivera-TFB-eden
rdrivera-koala-eden
rdrivera-chaqa-koala
rdrivera-tfb-koala
rivera-eden-koala

these the are teams I see most likely.

my top suspect is rivera. but you do you town.

also the reasoning on why koala is scum is when he became sympathetic to damo during the day 3 phase, and bought into damos conspiracies and seemed to white knight him vs me. He claimed that damo if town probably beleived his theories, and this was at a time when no sane person couldve imagined damo was actually serious and was doing anything other than spamming the game.

review the times where rdrivera and koala talk. there is forced scum distancing in riveras posts to koala. and rivera seems almost angry with him and it feels off and very sus.

koala also pushed the im new card way too hard. and kept asking for clarity on what the WCS pathway to a loss was. And I think this was by design to keep reminding people he is just new and could never be evil here. probably coaching by eden or rivera or chaqa
brainbomb wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:55 pm
rivera silenced the game day 3 by pushing the narrative that damo could never be town and that no one other than damo was dying d3. this was also said by chaqa but I think at the time chaqa's reasons felt more sincere. whereas rivera was just trying to shut the game down for his own purposes.
This is very interesting. I am going to do some ISO reading on rdrivera and TFB based on this. I already heavily suspect both Eden & Chaqa.

As for myself – I will certainly not defend myself. If many folks think I am Mafia, the rational move is for you all to kill me. All I ask is that you please read the last 2 versions of my Suspects Lists very carefully before you do it, and then consider the Suspicions and trends in there after my flip confirms authenticity. You will also see that my treatment of Damo has been consistent with the trend in the lists, which should help reinforce the rest of the thinking in there. And if you do it, do it sooner rather than later before we run out of miskills.
koalers this is stupid. if you're town, die kicking and screaming. don't let the council of arrogance decide you're scum and take it like that.
What is the Council of Arrogance? :)

But I am not sure why? I have been posting detailed Suspect Lists every night. Damo has been very clearly NAI on my lists for at least the past 2 versions, everyone who cares can go look it up. Then I ultimately sheeped the crowd's sentiment to vote for Damo – and The Great Irony is that I did that on the basis of Damo being entirely too defensive and caring about own survival way more than providing the Town with useful info.

Then brainbomb, in continuation of The Great Irony, suspects me for sheeping the town – so, before I was sheeping too much, now I'm sheeping too little too late... And you are suggesting that I do the very thing that I Suspected Damo for and which doomed Damo in my eyes, and argue with the ghost of now-dead brainbomb about it? That would be super hypocritical, wouldn't it?

KoalaAttack

#3324 Post by KoalaAttack » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:23 am

KoalaAttack wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:21 am
Bonatogether wrote:
KoalaAttack wrote:

This is very interesting. I am going to do some ISO reading on rdrivera and TFB based on this. I already heavily suspect both Eden & Chaqa.

As for myself – I will certainly not defend myself. If many folks think I am Mafia, the rational move is for you all to kill me. All I ask is that you please read the last 2 versions of my Suspects Lists very carefully before you do it, and then consider the Suspicions and trends in there after my flip confirms authenticity. You will also see that my treatment of Damo has been consistent with the trend in the lists, which should help reinforce the rest of the thinking in there. And if you do it, do it sooner rather than later before we run out of miskills.
koalers this is stupid. if you're town, die kicking and screaming. don't let the council of arrogance decide you're scum and take it like that.

But I am not sure why? I have been posting detailed Suspect Lists every night. Damo has been very clearly NAI on my lists for at least the past 2 versions, everyone who cares can go look it up. Then I ultimately sheeped the crowd's sentiment to vote for Damo – and The Great Irony is that I did that on the basis of Damo being entirely too defensive and caring about own survival way more than providing the Town with useful info.

Then brainbomb, in continuation of The Great Irony, suspects me for sheeping the town – so, before I was sheeping too much, now I'm sheeping too little too late... And you are suggesting that I do the very thing that I Suspected Damo for and which doomed Damo in my eyes, and argue with the ghost of now-dead brainbomb about it? That would be super hypocritical, wouldn't it?
Is Bona trying to bait me to show myself a hypocrite and go down the same road we just watched Damo travel here? Hmmm.... I think this is quite Suspicious from Bona!

President Eden

#3325 Post by President Eden » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:26 am

how in the fuck do I narrow my POE to four people here

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3326 Post by Chaqa » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:27 am

President Eden wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:56 am
Chaqa wrote:
Princess Neon wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:45 am

I see you are paying attention to my solve
I read everything, I just don't usually point things out unless they set off an alarm somewhere
calling massive cap that you read Bona's brick
AI Chaqa read it

President Eden

#3327 Post by President Eden » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:27 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:27 am
President Eden wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:56 am
Chaqa wrote:

I read everything, I just don't usually point things out unless they set off an alarm somewhere
calling massive cap that you read Bona's brick
AI Chaqa read it
ChaqGPT

Bonatogether

#3328 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:28 am

KoalaAttack wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:
KoalaAttack wrote:

the council of arrogance is everyone here who thinks they're the goat when really they're mid (= everyone here but me 8-) )

the reason why is that if you're town, you're the only player you know to be town. even your top townread isn't mech clear at this point - you know you're town trying to solve, but that guy just might be scum. how can you in good faith let yourself take the bullet versus the guy who might be scum?

unsure what you're going on about with this sheeping thing. past performance does not guarantee future returns, and so your lackluster play doesn't mean you won't be integral to helping town get through shit. YOUR job is to do the best you can, and the best you can is NOT rolling over and giving scum a miskill.

Bonatogether

#3329 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:29 am

KoalaAttack wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:23 am
KoalaAttack wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

Is Bona trying to bait me to show myself a hypocrite and go down the same road we just watched Damo travel here? Hmmm.... I think this is quite Suspicious from Bona!
what the fuck are you talking about?

i don't even understand this hypocrisy bit, but if hypocrisy was a scumtell, then the entire game would be scum.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3330 Post by Chaqa » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:29 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:03 am
Chaqa wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:11 am

not sure i follow
Well, they didn't kill brain because of his scumreads.
i still don't follow why that's a pr kill
I mean why else try to kill brain

Actually, this gives me the impression of a mafia team who would feel threatened by brain

Bonatogether

#3331 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:30 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:29 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

Well, they didn't kill brain because of his scumreads.

Actually, this gives me the impression of a mafia team who would feel threatened by brain
yeah that makes more sense to me, but that doesn't point to anyone

KoalaAttack

#3332 Post by KoalaAttack » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:31 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:28 am
the council of arrogance is everyone here who thinks they're the goat when really they're mid (= everyone here but me 8-) )
So, The Council of Arrogance is made up of Bona, Together, Bo, Nato, To, Get, and Her. Got it!

Bonatogether

#3333 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:32 am

KoalaAttack wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:31 am
Bonatogether wrote:
So, The Council of Arrogance is made up of Bona, Together, Bo, Nato, To, Get, and Her. Got it!
yep

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3334 Post by Chaqa » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:32 am

President Eden wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:26 am
Narrow it to five and then eliminate one more

KoalaAttack

#3335 Post by KoalaAttack » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:32 am

Bonatogether wrote:
i don't even understand this hypocrisy bit, but if hypocrisy was a scumtell, then the entire game would be scum.
You really do not see that me switching Damo from NAI to Suspect based on being defensive and then me being defensive the same way would be hypocritical?

Like, is this post for real? Suspicious more and more.

President Eden

#3336 Post by President Eden » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:33 am

KoalaAttack wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:31 am
Bonatogether wrote:
So, The Council of Arrogance is made up of [. . .] Nato [. . .]
based

President Eden

#3337 Post by President Eden » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:33 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:32 am
President Eden wrote:
oh thanks!!!

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3338 Post by Chaqa » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:34 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:30 am
Chaqa wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

yeah that makes more sense to me, but that doesn't point to anyone
It pointed to ghug, at least somewhat.

Maybe Eden, TFB, +1newbie?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3339 Post by Chaqa » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:34 am

President Eden wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:33 am
Chaqa wrote:
President Eden wrote:
oh thanks!!!
The power of recursion

Bonatogether

#3340 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:35 am

KoalaAttack wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:
You really do not see that me switching Damo from NAI to Suspect based on being defensive and then me being defensive the same way would be hypocritical?

Like, is this post for real? Suspicious more and more.
damo was defensive, and he was town, no?

also, explain to me how 'hypocrisy -> scum' and why because you made a read on that basis, you can't be defensive.