MAFIA 77: RETURN TO THE WEST [GAME THREAD] - [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MAFIA 77: RETURN TO THE WEST [GAME THREAD] - [HIDDEN]

#1041 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:16 am

You're on webDiplomacy, we're all liars here, and most of us pretty good at it

worcej

#1042 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:16 am

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:14 am
worcej wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:08 am
Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:03 am

Wow. That’s quite a summary. Do you feel good about the accuracy of that summary?
Uhhh... I mean yes from the standpoint you were the 5 that actively put pressure on me to the point of claiming.

I was intentionally participating and putting my opinions out during the game but also not trying to be a great solver (not that I ever am) so that I didn't draw any ire and get NK'ed randomly.
I’m sorry for putting so much pressure on you.
I mean, you started the whole "lets hammer someone during N1 and just murder them ASAP on D2" shitshow that got this all started, so yeah fuck you Balki.

worcej

#1043 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:17 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:16 am
You're on webDiplomacy, we're all liars here, and most of us pretty good at it
This is why I exclusively gunboat - I am more of an observer and draw conclusions off of actions versus the bullshit people spew.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1044 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:17 am

You'd think an outed townclear would, oh, I don't know, actually try and do something useful instead of incessantly bitching as if the sun won't rise tomorrow.

This is two games in a row that you've acted like this. Last game it cost us after the fact. This game it's gonna waste an entire day phase because you can't think about anything more than yourself for five minutes. Go put some content together. Draw the lurkers out of the dark. They're loving everything you're doing right now.

worcej

#1045 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:18 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:17 am
You'd think an outed townclear would, oh, I don't know, actually try and do something useful instead of incessantly bitching as if the sun won't rise tomorrow.

This is two games in a row that you've acted like this. Last game it cost us after the fact. This game it's gonna waste an entire day phase because you can't think about anything more than yourself for five minutes. Go put some content together. Draw the lurkers out of the dark. They're loving everything you're doing right now.
I've done what you asked - I presented the bullshit that Chaqa is doing and continues to do. I think you're blatantly scummy too. And bozo is definitely off.

I think rdr, Bunny, and ghug are town.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1046 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:19 am

Lfischl is the lowest poster of the day for the second day in a row and the only player that has tried to do anything at all about that is me, and that's after playing a game where he lurked until the very end and snuck through because the tiebreaking town vote didn't want to ask him any questions.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1047 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:19 am

worcej wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:18 am
bo_sox48 wrote:

I've done what you asked - I presented the bullshit that Chaqa is doing and continues to do. I think you're blatantly scummy too. And bozo is definitely off.

You think my frustration toward you is fabricated? I fucking wish I were scum when you're a PR lmao

worcej

#1048 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:20 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:19 am
Lfischl is the lowest poster of the day for the second day in a row and the only player that has tried to do anything at all about that is me, and that's after playing a game where he lurked until the very end and snuck through because the tiebreaking town vote didn't want to ask him any questions.
So let's kill Chaqa for sucking and lurking too. And he also cost us the game in the end!

worcej

#1049 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:20 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
worcej wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:

You think my frustration toward you is fabricated? I fucking wish I were scum when you're a PR lmao
I think you just hate people in general and it isn't hard for you to fake outrage.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1050 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:21 am

Sure, I'm in ##VOTE Chaqa

worcej

#1051 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:22 am

bo_sox48 wrote:

See, this mentality also pisses me the fuck off - you've been limited in posting this afternoon and bringing nothing of much substance and decide to complain to me about engaging with Koala?

Go fuck yourself with a spoon bo - I've presented my opinions and case for Chaqa. Want to kill him?

worcej

#1052 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:23 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:21 am
Sure, I'm in ##VOTE Chaqa
PERFECT!

##vote Chaqa

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1053 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:23 am

worcej wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:20 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
worcej wrote:

I think you just hate people in general and it isn't hard for you to fake outrage.
https://giphy.com/gifs/election2016-eh- ... JqKfmc4clq

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1054 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:24 am

Yay, we're doing something productive now

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1055 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:26 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:41 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:27 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:22 pm

you're doing the exact same thing you did last time, Balki had just said he wasn't gonna end and you should have understood that meant it probably wasn't happening.

I simply don't believe you're that incapable of learning a lesson, therefore you can't be really the doctor.
4 end votes was the line. You, and 3 others, helped cross it.

I am arguably incredibly consistent on claiming "earlier than what the community likes" and give zero fucks about your opinion on this because it's based on my opinion on how this community can react. I don't feel like I needed to learn anything from last game, which I had to do because I had a meeting scheduled at my job right at phase end and felt compelled to issue the claim because of it.

So, you don't believe me and quite frankly I don't care because I am the most confident that you're scum right now.
I am literally a PR.
Does it surprise you that people are ignoring this post, Chaqa?

lfischl

#1056 Post by lfischl » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:28 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
I already addressed this earlier but I'll do it again, had a awful weekend with some personal stuff with fam and I've been sick, I should be around more now

worcej

#1057 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:29 am

I keep slamming my head into the Koala's brain because I honestly think they are town and I desperately want to drag them to their senses about the conclusion they are driving too.

But Chaqa is a special case of lurking and lack of effort atm - he thinks I'm just going to immediately be "better" about handling my role when I am under suspicion after one game? History shows I buckle quickly when I am a PR because of my excitement and frustration that I am exposed. Take a stroll down the bot to see the numerous games where I have had to claim and then subsequently did flip once the scum decided to NK me is proof of that. Why would I just stfu and wait until the very last second to claim this time around?

Couple this with the absolute lack of meaningful content for him - he's just as lurky and worthless as lfischl is, but at least lfischl is saying they are busy IRL

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1058 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:31 am

lfischl wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:28 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
I already addressed this earlier but I'll do it again, had a awful weekend with some personal stuff with fam and I've been sick, I should be around more now
You expressed interest in voting Chaqa a few hours ago, are you still interested in that?

worcej

#1059 Post by worcej » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:33 am

worcej wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:29 am
I keep slamming my head into the Koala's brain because I honestly think they are town and I desperately want to drag them to their senses about the conclusion they are driving too.

But Chaqa is a special case of lurking and lack of effort atm - he thinks I'm just going to immediately be "better" about handling my role when I am under suspicion after one game? History shows I buckle quickly when I am a PR because of my excitement and frustration that I am exposed. Take a stroll down the bot to see the numerous games where I have had to claim and then subsequently did flip once the scum decided to NK me is proof of that. Why would I just stfu and wait until the very last second to claim this time around?

Couple this with the absolute lack of meaningful content for him - he's just as lurky and worthless as lfischl is, but at least lfischl is saying they are busy IRL
If it isn't clear - I scum Chaqa in this situation because I would expect him to know I'm an easy cave and his behavior fits a scum team that was not having to put much effort in on D1 for the TvT action to occur.

lfischl

#1060 Post by lfischl » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:45 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:31 am
lfischl wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:28 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
You expressed interest in voting Chaqa a few hours ago, are you still interested in that?
I would be yes, been re-catching up but I would be great with a chaqa vote. I would also be good with yav