M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1721 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:56 am

Kakarroto

#1722 Post by Kakarroto » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:56 am

this is surprising. I think that wasn't the best action the mafia could've made for them. Makes me doubt in my read of bozo.

Ugh, my head hurts. I need to think more about this. Maybe mafia tried to make it look like I didn't want to deal with worcej anymore and thusly removed him. Maybe they thought even worcej wouldn't believe that I'm mafia if he'd survive that long.

Maybe I should check my PM again and look if I haven't misread my role (/sarcasm).

##vote bozo for now. Need to think more about it though. Want to hear your thoughts too. All of you, damo, lfischl, chaqa, bozo. We can't get it wrong today or we lose.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1723 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:04 am

I agree with Kak I think.

##Vote Bozo

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1724 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:06 am

I'm quite torn on it though.

I don't think Kak is mafia, so I trust him. If I'm wrong on this, I'll take the blame, but I just can't bring myself to vote for someone I'm sure is town.

The worcej pet theory stuff is the part I'm hung up on, since I know I'm town and that all three of Bozo, damo, Fischl can't be town.

bozotheclown

#1725 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:19 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:56 am
this is surprising. I think that wasn't the best action the mafia could've made for them. Makes me doubt in my read of bozo.

Ugh, my head hurts. I need to think more about this. Maybe mafia tried to make it look like I didn't want to deal with worcej anymore and thusly removed him. Maybe they thought even worcej wouldn't believe that I'm mafia if he'd survive that long.

Maybe I should check my PM again and look if I haven't misread my role (/sarcasm).

##vote bozo for now. Need to think more about it though. Want to hear your thoughts too. All of you, damo, lfischl, chaqa, bozo. We can't get it wrong today or we lose.
damo, lfischl, and I are town, so by POE you and Chaqa are mafia. It was obvious to worcej, it is obvious to me, and I hope it is obvious to damo and lfischl.

I am OK with either Kakarroto or Chaqa today.

##VOTE Kakarroto

lfischl

#1726 Post by lfischl » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:21 am

Kakarroto wrote:

I think we have to go with one of bozo or damo here, leaning bozo currently but not fully decided

lfischl

#1727 Post by lfischl » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:22 am

lfischl wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:21 am
Kakarroto wrote:

I think we have to go with one of bozo or damo here, leaning bozo currently but not fully decided
I also would consider chaqa but leaning against it

bozotheclown

#1728 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:28 am

lfischl wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:

Do you not understand why damo and I am town based on demonstrating our scans of worcej were real?

lfischl

#1729 Post by lfischl » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:35 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:28 am
lfischl wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:

Do you not understand why damo and I am town based on demonstrating our scans of worcej were real?
I would consider chaqa, I won’t vote kak, he is just objectively town

bozotheclown

#1730 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:48 am

lfischl wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:35 am
bozotheclown wrote:
lfischl wrote:

If you are not willing to vote for Kakarroto D5 or D6, the mafia will win, because Kakarroto is mafia. I know he has done very well as mafia, but damo and I are town. The mafia only have one dog scan between them, so if damo or I were mafia, all the mafia would have known worcej was the doctor, and
heartthrob was clearly surprised by worcej's claim D3.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1731 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:48 am

bozotheclown wrote:
lfischl wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:

You keep saying this, but since I know I am town, I know at least one of you two and Fischl MUST be scum, and probably two.

Put yourselves in my shoes.

I KNOW you are wrong 100%.

bozotheclown

#1732 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:53 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:48 am
bozotheclown wrote:
lfischl wrote:

You keep saying this, but since I know I am town, I know at least one of you two and Fischl MUST be scum, and probably two.

Or you are scum.

lfischl

#1733 Post by lfischl » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:54 am

bozotheclown wrote:
lfischl wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

If you are not willing to vote for Kakarroto D5 or D6, the mafia will win, because Kakarroto is mafia. I know he has done very well as mafia, but damo and I are town. The mafia only have one dog scan between them, so if damo or I were mafia, all the mafia would have known worcej was the doctor, and
##vote bozo

Did you not consider that it might be a decent play to act like you are surprised when you know as mafia?

bozotheclown

#1734 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:01 am

lfischl wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:54 am
bozotheclown wrote:
lfischl wrote:

##vote bozo

Did you not consider that it might be a decent play to act like you are surprised when you know as mafia?
I did not mean how heartthrob acted, it was that he was unprepared for worcej to claim doctor.

lfischl

#1735 Post by lfischl » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:05 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:01 am
lfischl wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

##vote bozo

I did not mean how heartthrob acted, it was that he was unprepared for worcej to claim doctor.
I mean was anyone prepared? Yeah you and I knew he was the sheepdog beforehand but I don’t think people expected him to claim

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1736 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:09 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:53 am
Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

Or you are scum.
I'm not fucking scum you robot

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1737 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:10 am

You and damo have been treating "chaqa is mafia" as a true-ism for the whole game and I'm so tired of it.

bozotheclown

#1738 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:14 am

lfischl wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:05 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:01 am
lfischl wrote:

##vote bozo

I mean was anyone prepared? Yeah you and I knew he was the sheepdog beforehand but I don’t think people expected him to claim
I knew he would claim over getting DKed, and he was tied for the lead wagon with Chaqa and Kakarroto pushing for his DK without voting for him yet.

damo666

#1739 Post by damo666 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:12 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:59 pm
only possible mafia teams left:

teams with one need for a guess:
chaqa-bozo-heartthrob
bozo-damo-heartthrob
damo-heartthrob-lfischl

teams with 2 guesses needed:
chaqa-damo-heartthrob

teams with 3+ guesses needed:
chaqa-heartthrob-lfischl

behaviour makes the 3+ team very unlikely on top of it being very risky for mafia. I think we can basically root that out for good.

chaqa and damo on a maf team is unlikely too regarding their vote behaviour D1 and D2, though I'm not as sure about that. At this point, I doubt that it would be possible for town to win against such a team so even if I think there might be a chance for it existing, we will never both vote damo and chaqa out. So if it's just that, GG mafia.

that leaves (at least from my point of view, which is town, even if you don't believe me, worcej) three possible mafia teams, which also includes all remaining 1 guess teams.

looking at them, it is bozo:2, damo: 2, chaqa:1 and lfischl:1; I really, really think we should finally yeet bozo; if he turns out to be godfather, we clear chaqa; if not, there is a 50/50 chance though I think Chaqa with his chipotle vow still is town. It's the same as RD's 100% vanilla town claim. It's valid until the first time they break it.

if I'm wrong and it's actually damo and lfischl, then the fisch has just splendidly blinded me with his day votes. And bozo really, really, really needs to rethink his town game.

I hope worcej doesn't protect him and just theatres all of this, but he probably means it. If I were in the shoes of mafia, I'd just remove lfischl to make me get voted out tomorrow. Well, maybe they target chaqa, though he has a chance of being protected by worcej so I wouldn't.

Anyway, the best way for town to win is to proceed with bozo in my opinion.

Woke up today and had a bad idea ... if worcej actually goes through with him protecting maf bozo and mafia targets maf bozo, there will be nothing in the world that could convince worcej that bozo is mafia and I couldn't even fault him in that case. I really hope mafia doesn't think of that. *sigh* this looks really like loss for town if they don't target worcej. I mean it's unlikely and the target will be probably chaqa, maybe lfischl, but yeah, just in case, I'll ask this:

##ask GM: is the mafia allowed to target their own members for their night remove action?

Ceterum autem censeo bozo esse delendam.
Why have you excluded Bozo/lfischl as heart's partners? Not that I think it is for one minute but why?

damo666

#1740 Post by damo666 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:19 am

Kakarroto wrote:

I don't understand the logic of a non worcej nk.From maf pov it would leave a keave a clear and remove a suspect this doubly narrowing the pool. It seems to me you are trying to distance yourself from the nk.