M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1641 Post by Chaqa » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:02 pm

We have two full days to work with. Let us use them.

Has Damo ever been so adamant about end voting?

Kakarroto

#1642 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:11 pm

Chaqa.

Do you swear in the name of Chipotle, that you are town in this game?
Do you swear on it that you aren't a wolf but a sheep?
And that you aren't using a sheep's wool to camouflage yourself?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1643 Post by Chaqa » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:23 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:11 pm
Chaqa.

Yes.

Kakarroto

#1644 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:31 pm

And answering your question about damo and endvoting: if I'm not mistaken, damo has been in the past someone who prefers to not lose time and endvotes. I'm not sure if it would be to that degree like here.

If I imagine a world where I'm town damo, seeing worcej, known PR and good boi™️, pronouncing their will by voting heartthrob and endvoting it, I could see town damo end voting too. A bit surprised he end voted only after I voted heartthrob too and declared my sheeping the dog. It seems he ignores most of my posts too, but that might be town damo thinking I'm mafia. As far as I want to vote him out for ignoring town, there is a chance all that comes from town damo. The timing is a bit suspicious.

Also town damo here would probably all in the vote following the lead of the PR. If it's wrong it would be at least over fast (like pulling a plaster) than thinking for hours what could be and maybe be wrong with a later decision. In town damo's mind, I think, it's more likely to hit mafia that way, probably thinking like 'oh, kak and chaqa are bussing heart' or something like that. I don't think that from todays reaction alone, as much as I hate him ignoring me, we can fully deduct damo's alignment. From his play overall I think it's more probable damo just simulates his town play today, maybe sacrificing a maf member for a higher later win chance.

Kakarroto

#1645 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:37 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:23 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:11 pm
Chaqa.

Yes.
I had wished for a bit more drama and a full sentence with you repeating the vow, but I guess this much should be enough to calm my mind.

What do you think of that, worcej? Do you value Chaqa's Chipotle vow?

Kakarroto

#1646 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:44 pm

We haven't heard anything from bozo or heartthrob yet this phase and lfischl only dropped one line about what he thought worcej would do at night.

This is one of the, if not the, most important phase of the game right now. Do you all three not have to say more?

-) What are your thoughts about damo?
-) Do you think Chaqa sacrifices his tell this way?
-) What is your opinion of someone who maf-read someone heavily, then noticing a line during a phase where they think that someone might be PR and then tries to signal to not voting for that someone again?

Do you have open questions for the other living players?

damo666

#1647 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:59 pm

Ok ##unend
But I don't bt illl move my vote

damo666

#1648 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:09 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:59 pm
Ok ##unend
But I don't bt illl move my vote
Doubt

damo666

#1649 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:14 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:30 pm
explain why you had worcej as mafia candidate in your reads while you should've known that he is the dog
When? I had him as 3/8 chance scum indicating nothing either way. I had no intention of giving a clue before necessary

damo666

#1650 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:15 pm

##vote heart

Just noticed typo

Kakarroto

#1651 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:57 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:14 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
explain why you had worcej as mafia candidate in your reads while you should've known that he is the dog
When? I had him as 3/8 chance scum indicating nothing either way. I had no intention of giving a clue before necessary
so this
damo666 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:58 pm
Had a look at first 2 days' votes with the following observations:

Bozo and Bona are double townkillers.

Bozo's D1 move from Chaqa to Bunny making it 3-3 from 4-2 is noteworthy but Chaqa's late move to Bozo D2 confuses.

Lot of votes putting Bozo in danger D2 so on the face of it if he is scum his partners lie in {Bona, bo, heart, worcej}. However as Bozo is 2s on to be town I think going this route is too risky.

I still favour a Chaqa flip.

Ofc night events may alter this.

Let's see.
is you just casually mentioning your known PR into a mafia connection? I don't think I buy that.

damo666

#1652 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:26 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:57 pm
damo666 wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:
so this
damo666 wrote:

Bozo's D1 move from Chaqa to Bunny making it 3-3 from 4-2 is noteworthy but Chaqa's late move to Bozo D2 confuses.

Lot of votes putting Bozo in danger D2 so on the face of it if he is scum his partners lie in {Bona, bo, heart, worcej}. However as Bozo is 2s on to be town I think going this route is too risky.

Let's see.
is you just casually mentioning your known PR into a mafia connection? I don't think I buy that.
I could hardly leave him out. I was merely listing non Bozo voters. And I advocated not going down that path anyway.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1653 Post by Chaqa » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:27 pm

I don’t buy the pet theories that much tbh

worcej

#1654 Post by worcej » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:00 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:52 am
Two things worc:
1. I do agree Heart is probably the best place to start discussions
2. Voting end is still really bad. If we're wrong, mafia could all pile onto the vote and hammer it
Yeah, but at this point there is next to nothing you can say to get me off heart.

I will not vote damo, bozo, or fisch today.

worcej

#1655 Post by worcej » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:05 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:56 pm
worcej wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:52 am

##vote heart
##end
I guess the shiver of my kak-sense is irrelevant then if you have such a thick-headed PR. *sigh* ##vote heart

But let me add some things to your thoughts:
What I believe to be the case:

I believe, with a lot of background/research of his style, that damo is town. Why you may ask? Because if he really pet me on N1, scum!damo would've campaigned for my death on N2 before anything else. Damo is highly analytical and would not want to possibly allow me to live any longer, especially considering I had very little "flak" targeted at me at this point.
In all of this, if mafia would've petted you N1, all of mafia would've known, not just damo. And you would be just dead N2. How about the trick I was mentioning, that maf?damo was holding until the middle of D3, that would make it so that he could easily manipulate his pets. What do you think of damo's post (which I quoted at the start of the Day) in which he had you in his mafia team during N2? He haven't even answered that, even when he was here at the time and afterwards he just posts 'ohh, I'm interesting what kak would do' and stuff. Would you put your known PR's into your maf suspect list?
I also believe Bozo is town, primarily due to the survey and then his posting/style of D3. Scum!bozo, with a scan on me, would've been more inclined to join in on any town push on me on D3, versus just hanging back and focusing on others. Reminder: I'll go down swinging till my last bitter days that the survey was a net-benefit for the town and was clearly the best way to allow me to provide some investigative powers beyond the single cop scan we had. There was so much town motivation by bozo for this survey in my eyes and you'll never convince me otherwise.
I admire your believe, but it is just plain wrong. The survey split town and influenced in a 'we versus them' mindset, where some mafia could've just sit back. The little knowledge we gained isn't even used by you since you would at least suspect bozo who is in every possible mafia team with zero or one guesses, but at that point, I'm not even sure you've read that post of mine. You don't even acknowledge that bozo changed his view of chaqa within 2 hours of the game from wanting to vote out chaqa, to him being his highest townread, to chaqa being in his maf pool. Just last phase. That's not what a town would write. That's a mafia that got confused.

Also, if you want investigative powers, try to increase your personal skills, critical thinking and deduction. Investigation wasn't your primary job here, protecting sheep was it.

But it is as bona said, like talking to a brick. I let you fool of a dog believe what you want and just hope mafia makes a mistake at night. (and it's nothing personal, but if you everytime there is a fact presented just say 'I believe that's nonsense because I don't think so', it's just extremely frustrating to argue with you)
]lfischl is probably town, but of the three he is the most likely one to be scum in my eyes because of one specific post:
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:27 pm

Shoot not worcej sorry heart bona bozo damo, In that order
This post, to me, screams scum~slip out of anything any of these three did. It comes off to me that he forgot to keep up the ruse of any plan mafia had to try to come off as town and just shit out a fake list quickly and realized his mistake could get me to catch him as scum. It doesn't seem that many people have fisch before bozo or damo as a potential scum, but either way all the other interactions seem genuine enough to me that he's most likely just dazed/confused town now just following his PRs.
It could be, but then again, mafia would've needed an elaborate plan but you don't think they have so that's not it, right?

Also lfischl's votes have endangered both chaqa and bozo, so that doesn't look like mafia but town. I could be wrong but lfischl strikes me as constant during the game with good-ish voting.
So with that all being said, now that it's 4-3 and I've read each persons slot at least once, the remaining group of Kak, Chaqa, and heart are most likely the scum team UNLESS the scum team devised some elaborate plan to fool any sheepdog and proceeded to get lucky with petting me.
I'm pretty sure you were fooled, but at this point, I don't know how to convince you otherwise.
Honestly, the simplest explanation here is what I am going to go with - scum wouldn't need to do some elaborate hoax/plan to win this with how it was going (my opinion). So, of the group and based on Bo's scan results, my order of preference to resolve the game is Heart -> Kak -> Chaqa.

And because time is a factor for a lot of people, I'm just going to make this really easy and not beat around the bush any further.
Since it looks like we are going to remove heartthrob today anyway, I suggest we do so a little bit before the 24 hours (so a bit before 6pm central) to not give mafia more time to converse together. So please don't put out your end-votes just now.

(also, I hope my intuition of chaqa trying to push a miskill is wrong here. It should be ok but something next to my 'ghug is evil' voice is not letting me have peace here)
The only reason the survey split the town was because of people like Bona (using him because he is known town now) who were too focused on the potential to protect the PR over any potential information gain and were incredibly confrontational with the people who were pro-survey. Then, when it became clear that for sure some town players were participating (due to the number of people participating it had to include town), it was fucking retarded to withhold information just to spite the fact.

worcej

#1656 Post by worcej » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:07 pm

On the investigation comment about my role: I fundamentally agree with you but think you’re certainly viewing the power of this role as just a doctor as if this was vanilla game. The pet mechanic completely changed the power of this role and you continue to chose to ignore it.

worcej

#1657 Post by worcej » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:08 pm

Honestly, your wall post just makes me scum you more Kak.

You sound like frustrated scum.

worcej

#1658 Post by worcej » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:09 pm

All it is is WIFOM and antagonizing me.

Put your end votes out boys - not moving and we’re just wasting time here.

worcej

#1659 Post by worcej » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:10 pm

I’m potty training my 3 year old - I don’t have time to sit and argue about this.

worcej

#1660 Post by worcej » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:15 pm

damo666 wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:
FWIW, I agree with Damo (obviously).

This is the only post N2 where damo even mentions me, and it isn’t even actually strong…
damo666 wrote:

Let's see.
I think you’re over-reaching here Kak…