M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
damo666

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2841 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:23 am

Sabi ISO is not a comfortable read! Could be fake scum but very much doubt it. Assuming town.

damo666

#2842 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:00 am

ISOd Wolfu and he virtually admits to being scum .

I actually feel sorry for him because of events but if you read his ISO thinking he is scum it becomes obvious

I won't be changing my mind.

I suspect one of pyxxy, me and Bo will be NKd and the other shot tomorrow leaving the remaining one of this three, Celaph, rdr and Wolfu. Just ensure it's 3 votes on Wolfu.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Wolfu concedes tonight. Wouldn't blame him tbh.

damo666

#2843 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:03 am

And Sabi. Sorry.

damo666

#2844 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:04 am

So it will be 4-1. We will win with a mk to spare.

wolfu

#2845 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:25 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:53 pm
I don't like that neither Bona or Wolfu are here.
i thought i had hammered and i had REALLY bad anxiety about the flip to the point where i did not want to check in again until the morning in case it was wrong

i am relieved i got the right answer but also i am shaking right now

wolfu

#2846 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:25 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:00 am
ISOd Wolfu and he virtually admits to being scum .

I actually feel sorry for him because of events but if you read his ISO thinking he is scum it becomes obvious

I won't be changing my mind.

I suspect one of pyxxy, me and Bo will be NKd and the other shot tomorrow leaving the remaining one of this three, Celaph, rdr and Wolfu. Just ensure it's 3 votes on Wolfu.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Wolfu concedes tonight. Wouldn't blame him tbh.
lol

if you read me confirmation biasing yourself into thinking i am scum it becomes obvious

wolfu

#2847 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:29 pm

i realistically have NO idea how you could get the idea that i am mafia when bona and demon tried to tag team bury me on day 2

that's not a thing that mafia teammates do, ever

was i drastically wrong on them? yes. it's been a while since scum tried to go after me like that and my typical expectation is that people tunneling me wrongly are town. but if you believe our plan was them bussing me why do i respond the way i do?

additionally bona tried to pocket me when it looked like i was willing to push damo and then flipped on me again when i changed my mind (because damo was towntelling). that's...not teammate behavior

wolfu

#2848 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:33 pm

i would be more annoyed with the badness of this logic if we did not have a spare miskill

i have cased pretty extensively why i think sabi is mafia yesterday. i think their interactions with demon and bona are incredibly damning especially now that bona has flipped mafia. all i ask is a little acknowledgement of the things i have said about sabi from the other players

wolfu

#2849 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:36 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:51 am
Am I the only one that is dead set on wolfu?
bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:53 am
The sudden turn from a decent townread on Bona to a scumread as the night ended, yet not voting him right out of the gate and never wavering on Besharam the whole time, and the dramatic mic drop over thinking he hammered him isn’t enough?
you're very silly

what actually happened, although i guess i didn't really make it explicit, is that damo talking to me convinced me he was town - the way he responded to me and was laying out his thoughts led me to believe he was thinking about the game, and all the arguments bona could give were "lol damo openwolfing" and then he faded from the game thread after that

wolfu

#2850 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:38 pm

could anyone actually acknowledge my posts about why sabi makes sense as mafia with demon and bona?

damo666

#2851 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:41 pm

wolfu wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:29 pm
i realistically have NO idea how you could get the idea that i am mafia when bona and demon tried to tag team bury me on day 2

that's not a thing that mafia teammates do, ever

was i drastically wrong on them? yes. it's been a while since scum tried to go after me like that and my typical expectation is that people tunneling me wrongly are town. but if you believe our plan was them bussing me why do i respond the way i do?

additionally bona tried to pocket me when it looked like i was willing to push damo and then flipped on me again when i changed my mind (because damo was towntelling). that's...not teammate behavior
OK If we are both alive tomorrow I'll make my case.

wolfu

#2852 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:42 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:18 pm
This really is a funky little situation.

wolfu lost his control by thinking he was hammering (he hasn't posted since either)

So bo gets to hammer the day when he feels like it.

Re: opinion from a Bona voter, I'm the wrong person to ask about that part of the day. My suspicions lie in more in how he interacted (or didn't) with demon.

But I will say that wolfu, you kinda branched off my post on Bona. Especially when I went and found and highlighted his list of reads that you quoted a few hours ago. That makes me feel weird. Maybe I'm just narcassistic and wanted credit, though.
pyxxy wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:19 pm
i think rdrivera is basically always town. just buy that he's legitimately scumhunting here
sorry if I'm having a classic webdip EOD moment rn

wolfu are you just echoing what other people including myself have said about rdr?

context so that it's not completely taken out of context
https://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g ... d=w:316037
no, i'm not really trying to echo what you say ftr (that is something i rarely do as mafia). i'm just...doing my own research largely and coming to the same conclusions as you

damo666

#2853 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:42 pm

wolfu wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:33 pm
i would be more annoyed with the badness of this logic if we did not have a spare miskill

i have cased pretty extensively why i think sabi is mafia yesterday. i think their interactions with demon and bona are incredibly damning especially now that bona has flipped mafia. all i ask is a little acknowledgement of the things i have said about sabi from the other players
You think Sabi can fake all that?

wolfu

#2854 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:44 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:40 pm
I meant I preferred a conversation with wolfu, lol. And a big part of that conversation would be how he went from townreading to aggressively hammering Bona. I had picked up on that one.
i believe if you look at my posts i was talking with damo and clearly i became not convinced on him

and then i started rereading the game - what you're supposed to do in this spot - and i convinced myself of the opposite thing

wolfu

#2855 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:49 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:42 pm
wolfu wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:33 pm

You think Sabi can fake all that?
fake what, exactly? a few caps lock appeal to emotion posts? yes, i entirely believe they are capable of faking that. never mind the fact that their big ddeal was...yelling at bozo about how you are openwolfing and how bona is town. and then when day 4 started...nothing. all that passion was completely gone and they seemed to not care about the day or trying to persuade people their view was correct

my big issue with sabi, if you look at them, is that they seemingly never actually tried to solve the alignments of demon or bona. if you look back bona's read on them is awful. when i started suspecting sabi on day 2 both bona and demon attacked me and i think they were probably chainsaw defending them (i.e. attacking me to protect their teammate)

wolfu

#2856 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:53 pm

i think sabi asking to vote first on demon was performative, neon was clearly being stubborn by refusing to unvote and sabi only posted once or twice, it wasn't like they were fightig likehell with neon to do it - and then they voted demon anyway to enable the hammer. so i don't think that is clearing

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2857 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:57 pm

wolfu wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:53 pm
i think sabi asking to vote first on demon was performative, neon was clearly being stubborn by refusing to unvote and sabi only posted once or twice, it wasn't like they were fightig likehell with neon to do it - and then they voted demon anyway to enable the hammer. so i don't think that is clearing
I still need to re-read Sabi, but right now I still stick with the obvious. Bo give the chance for Demon to hammer and was tryng to avoid a Bona kill yesterday. He also avoided voting Bona D1 tryng to jump on my wagon. Please don't give him a pass to him if I am not around tomorrow.

wolfu

#2858 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:59 pm

wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:02 pm
this is the stuff i am talking about with sabi and demon on day 2:
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:06 pm
that's a lot of arguing, you might say. so what's the problem with it? it's this:

despite disagreeing with demon on a number of points, that his town read on them didn't really make sense, and accusing him of reaching with his read on neon, sabi never really goes after or pressures demon. in the end they just seem muted on him and talk about him throwing up garbage in the thread but there is NEVER a stated read there

to me it looks like sabi is not interested, in any point, at solving demon's alignment. their argument looks theatrical to me, and given how demon was starting pointless fights with rumi as theater i don't think it's too far fetched to believe the arguments with sabi were in a similar vein
i edited out the quotes from the first post so it wouldn't be too long, you can click through to the source

what i mean by not solving demon's alignment is this: is sabi actually trying to get a read on demon? what does sabi actually think of demon? you can't tell from these posts. by all rights, it SOUNDS like sabi should be scumreading demon given they are very critical of some of the things demon says, but it never develops into anything, they don't push him at all. that to me is a sign of scum partners distancing from one another.

wolfu

#2859 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:00 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:57 pm
wolfu wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:53 pm
I still need to re-read Sabi, but right now I still stick with the obvious. Bo give the chance for Demon to hammer and was tryng to avoid a Bona kill yesterday. He also avoided voting Bona D1 tryng to jump on my wagon. Please don't give him a pass to him if I am not around tomorrow.
i will reread bo to be sure but i'm really not sure why scum-him uselessly tries to start a 3rd wagon on you that will go nowhere yesterday

wolfu

#2860 Post by wolfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:06 pm

i should also add that sabi was weakly suspicious of bona for a significant part of the game but did not push him convincingly, and was all too happy to follow me when i started townreading bona

i can try to pull quotes to support my argument when i have time but i don't think sabi was ever actually trying to read bona