MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#2021 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 7:52 pm

Hello casual observers. Yes, I am getting lost in the weeds here.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2022 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 8:08 pm

Nice to see you Vecna. Come on, help me out here. What's some big thing that I am missing seeing?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2023 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:21 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:00 pm
Also, Rdrivera, it really feels like youre just trying to keep your options extremely open here.

I think its time to make a call on my alignment and take a stance. At least interact with me instead of at the game at large.
I don´t agree with you. I explicitily said I have solid town reads on two people and that I don´t want to vote a third. This isn´t keep my options extremely open.

Also, about you, I am voting you, this seems a stance to me. But I won´t lie that I am sure about it, at this point it´s hard to have a solid scum read on anyone and it´s most based on exclusion.

How are you so sure about Celaph?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2024 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:25 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:01 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:59 pm
So here is the D4 Voting. I expect it will be the easiest to construct of the 4. Unfortunately, most everyone ran to lfischl and we know that there are two scum on that wagon.

D3 Voting
Player: Celaph Did Not Vote For: EMC, Gimix, HB, Macca, Rivera, Vecna Voted For: Lfischl

Player: EMC Did Not Vote For: Celaph, EMC, Gimix, HB, Macca, Rivera Voted For: Vecna, Lfischl

Player: Gimix Did Not Vote For: EMC, Gimix, HB, Macca, Rivera, Vecna Voted For: lfichl

Player: HB Did Not Vote For: Celaph, Gimix, lfischl, Macca, Rivera, Vecna Voted For: EMC

Player: Macca Did Not Vote For: Celaph, EMC, Gimix, HB, Rivera, Vecna Voted For: lfischl

Player: Rivera Did Not Vote For: Celaph, Gimix, HB, Macca, Vecna Voted For: EMC, Lfischl

Player: Vecna Did Not Vote For: Celaph, Gimix, HB, Macca, Rivera Voted For: lfischl
And aside from being hard as shit to read...

@Rivera, what made you depart the EMC wagon?
@EMC, why did you jump off the Vecna wagon?
I voted emc to have two wagons, but it didn´t work and it was clear that lfishcl would be the DK and that we won´t get any info out of it. The day was just dragging and without any decent discussion.

I voted and ended on lfishcl to move things faster. I was hoping he was the Jailor so we can move directly to another day.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2025 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:34 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:32 pm
D2 Voting:

Player: Celaph Did Not Vote For: Voted For: damo

Player: EMC Did Not Vote For: Voted For: damo, ghug

Player: Gimix Did Not Vote For: Voted For: ghug (was gimix told to vote here to eventually distance?)

Player: HB Did Not Vote For: Voted For: food, perp, damo

Player: Macca Did Not Vote For: Voted For: ghug (maybe same question as one posited around gimix)

Player: Rivera Did Not Vote For: Voted For: damo, ghug (?)

Player: Vecna Did Not Vote For: Voted For: damo

It's the hardest goddamned things with these votes ossified so damned early. Is there one scum in Rivera, Macca, gimix? EMC?

Is there a world where in the scum QT someone is told, "Vote either of us; it'll get you further along in the game." Did damo and ghug expect to get killed so early on?
I think this probably happened earlier on D1. When Ghug started to defend Damo and get pressured over this I think they should have discussed with the third scum to start detaching from them, either openly bussing Damo or at least not voting Chaqa. That´s why I am townreading you. Macca (and me) could fit this profile by not being around EOD, but Damo was a wagon earlier. We both also pushed Ghug D2, which make me think he is also town.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2026 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 8:44 pm

So paraphrasing:

townreading me for what exacly?
townreading macca for pushing ghug D2?

My question: pushing ghug D2 could have been strategic in distancing from ghug/damo, right?

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2027 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 8:44 pm

But keep talking.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2028 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri May 28, 2021 9:00 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 8:44 pm
So paraphrasing:

townreading me for what exacly?
townreading macca for pushing ghug D2?

My question: pushing ghug D2 could have been strategic in distancing from ghug/damo, right?
I am townreading you for not distancing from Ghug/Damo and voting Chaqa D1. Plus your general tone and the way you are trying to drive discussion.

I am townreading Macca for his general play, the way they are pushing his reads, completelly different from scum Macca last game. The fact he voted Ghug on D2 seems to reflect what I was thinking: Ghug and Damo were scummmy but you don´t vote for an uncced PR that will be solved one way or another. I suspect scum probably bussed Damo on D2 as it was the safest play to do from scum POV. Damo was dead as soon as he fake claimed.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2029 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 9:08 pm

If we take your theory all the way to its straight line conclusion, that puts Vecna and celaph in the hot seat.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2030 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 9:41 pm

26 hours to go and we're pissing against the breeze. I know I am posting a lot of pedantic jibberish that I hope catches fire somehow, but fer crissakes...we've got two players with barely a heartbeat and two that might actually be deceased.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2031 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 9:56 pm

So Rivera, Vecna. Where else do we look? The VCA is pointless with ossified wagons, other than the busser strategy Rivera mentioned. Interactions between players the first 2 days?

Christ...I don't think I've ever witnessed this in a game I've been a part of.

Someone should shove that daytime scumchat where the sun don't shine.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2032 Post by dargorygel » Fri May 28, 2021 10:24 pm

Gary wonders if NOW there is a small enough party to use his little figurines. Mostly he doesn’t want his mom or sister to come in and see them spread out on the table. They call ‘em toys and dolls.

Gary shakes his head.

Some people have no knowledge of culture.

VOTE COUNT 5.1

Vecna (2) Macca573, rdrivera2005
e.m.c^42 (1) Hamilton Brian
celaph (1) Vecna

Not Voting presently: celaph, emc, gimix

Not posting articulately, in a numerical sense, enough: celaph, emc.

At the moment, Vecna is getting smashed.

A day, and one half hour or so left in THIS day.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2033 Post by Hamilton Brian » Sat May 29, 2021 12:10 am

Screw you, Gary! I'll culture you upside your head!

TheMadMonarch

#2034 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat May 29, 2021 1:13 am

Hmm, lots of thoughts.

I just finished all this semester's assignments yesterday, so my brain is offline and can therefore not fully process all that being said. However:

Perhaps it is because I am very gulible and have just been hoodwinked, but I do not think the Vecna is a scumbo anymore. (even writing that was weird; perhaps he is just less scumbo than others). ##UNVOTE

Right now, I think I could go for an emc wagon, maybe celaph if push came to shove.

TheMadMonarch

#2035 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat May 29, 2021 1:13 am

##VOTE emc

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2036 Post by Hamilton Brian » Sat May 29, 2021 3:31 am

Macca573 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:13 am
Hmm, lots of thoughts.

I just finished all this semester's assignments yesterday, so my brain is offline and can therefore not fully process all that being said. However:

Perhaps it is because I am very gulible and have just been hoodwinked, but I do not think the Vecna is a scumbo anymore. (even writing that was weird; perhaps he is just less scumbo than others). ##UNVOTE

Right now, I think I could go for an emc wagon, maybe celaph if push came to shove.
But come on Macca! That's bullshite. What changed your mind? Because Vecna is a perfect scum. A look at votes might back that up.

So EMC? Why?

Celaph? Why?

I think you're being duplicitous. Are you the jailor, Macca?

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2037 Post by Hamilton Brian » Sat May 29, 2021 3:32 am

And if you're not the jailor or sniper, then why not? What's the proof? What in your VCA or texting suggests your town?

celaph

#2038 Post by celaph » Sat May 29, 2021 10:33 am

Vecna wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 11:45 am
Question to all: Does anyone actually think my defense/plan regarding lfischl yesterday was acted?

Because if you think it was genuine (which you should), it logically follows I can only be the sniper and not the jailer.

And if you think it was genuine, and I can thus only be the sniper, can you please realize I would never want lfischl to be in charge of making the scumkills but would just wanna carry the scumteam myself?

Goddamn, thats some pretty good reasoning why Im obv-town 8-)
I don't think the keeping the jailer alive felt acted, but I'm not convinced that that is a great metric to use as it was a bunch of mechanics talks. The thing that gives me pause is that keeping town lfischl alive when he's so heavily scumread is such a big win for scum as he becomes a free miskill later on.

celaph

#2039 Post by celaph » Sat May 29, 2021 10:38 am

Vecna wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:08 am
Macca573 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:33 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:19 pm
There goes my notion.
RIP Demon.
Man, I am such back and forth with...everyone.

Macca, what strikes you odd for Vecna?
He's alive.
He's actually not that good, not worth killing N1 everytime. So he's probably playing a scumgame.
The way he protected lfischl by trying to hunt for the giant? It's a move I personally disagree with.
Someone needs to be scum, and there are other, townier people around.
Let me ask you this (even though I really doubt ill change your mind, but I have to give it a shot);

If I get nightkilled here, what happens? People probably are surprised one of the people most are suspicious about just died, and they might sheep my reads.

What happened now that RHK died? Absolutely nothing. He had no reads. He was a total wildcard. Scum are clearly fine with the status quo and the way people are reading the game. Or maybe im right, and the scum just need the 2 easiest misskills remaining.

Also youre point that ive been bad is total bullshit. I might not have voiced my reads like I usually do (as elaborate and as soon as they happen) but ive still been right on nearly everything. Im one of the main voters on the damo wagon on d1 and that ghug was forced to reveal himself. I kept pushing that ghug was trying to save damo. I might not have known whether he did it as PR or scum, but my logic was sound.

also the lfischl thing.....so you disagree with it. doing things differemtly does not make someone scum.
I think Vecna's had some weird things this game, but I agree that his limited reads are a bad reason to vote for him. It's not like I've actually done much worthy of a read since D2.

celaph

#2040 Post by celaph » Sat May 29, 2021 10:41 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:39 am

So, I have a question for you. Who do you think is capable of killing Demon over you?
I'm weirded out by the assumption here that Vecna was in some way the obvious kill, when I don't see why he was. Demon at least had people townreading him rather vocally, Vecna.