M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Vecna

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#7501 Post by Vecna » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:33 pm

also notice how bozo has not at all been pushing for people to fill in his survey. Nor did he update his averages with my result and the other person that did it after he gave the averages.

Vecna

#7502 Post by Vecna » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:18 pm
Fwiw ghug, even though i have a hard time not scumreading you, i agree we all probably gave aaro a townread way too easily.
If Aaro dies now tonight, thisll not reflect well on you flum :p

damo666

#7503 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Vecna wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:30 pm
I still think were just looking at a scenario where all scum are in the group HR/Bozo/Damo/Balki/Maniac
You may be right. I've helped you.

Bonatogether

#7504 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:07 pm

celaph wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:26 am
Secondly, on rereading bona I was struck by his point about feeling that kgray is trying to pocket him.
Not to dispute your point, but I meant getting pocketed by Durga.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7505 Post by Maniac » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Before we know the alignment of Yoyo and assuming he is going to be modkilled tonight could everyone who is currently scum reading him could you explain why?

If he flips scum, kudos to you all. If he flips townie I'm going to think there is a possibility you were after an easy mis-kill.

This applies to:
Damo
Vecna
Celaph
Chaqa
Bozo
Aarodactyl

If I've missed anyone, could you please still answer if you're scum reading yoyo. If he is mod-killed we may as well get some infomation from that kill.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7506 Post by Chaqa » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:23 pm

Maniac wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:15 pm
Before we know the alignment of Yoyo and assuming he is going to be modkilled tonight could everyone who is currently scum reading him could you explain why?

If he flips scum, kudos to you all. If he flips townie I'm going to think there is a possibility you were after an easy mis-kill.

This applies to:
Damo
Vecna
Celaph
Chaqa
Bozo
Aarodactyl

If I've missed anyone, could you please still answer if you're scum reading yoyo. If he is mod-killed we may as well get some infomation from that kill.
No particularly strong reason for me. I remember Yoyo being more useful than this is all, it could be NAI. I need to do some VCA on Day 1-3 yet, but I got pretty disengaged during the multi-day scum-wagon fest.

Vecna

#7507 Post by Vecna » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:29 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Vecna wrote:
I still think were just looking at a scenario where all scum are in the group HR/Bozo/Damo/Balki/Maniac
So its Ghug/HR/Damo then?

Vecna

#7508 Post by Vecna » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:31 pm

Maniac wrote:

This applies to:
Damo
Vecna
Celaph
Chaqa
Bozo
Aarodactyl

Yeah, im not doing this

aarodactyl

#7509 Post by aarodactyl » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:34 pm

Maniac wrote:

This applies to:
Damo
Vecna
Celaph
Chaqa
Bozo
Aarodactyl

I didn’t scum read him

aarodactyl

#7510 Post by aarodactyl » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:35 pm

Vecna wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:43 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:18 pm
Fwiw ghug, even though i have a hard time not scumreading you, i agree we all probably gave aaro a townread way too easily.
If Aaro dies now tonight, thisll not reflect well on you flum :p
Please don’t bait them into killing me

aarodactyl

#7511 Post by aarodactyl » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:36 pm

@bona why did you decide to suddenly increase your post count?

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7512 Post by Maniac » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:39 pm

Durga was scum reading me when she died. Fair enough, I'd like to try and explain my thinking this game.

Durga specifically refers to my D1 vote on her and saying I haven't posted any reads.

No one has good reads on D1 of a mafia game. I felt that there was a possibility that ND and Durga could be scum and it was all theater. I though there was also a non zero chance Durga was scum and she was manipulating us to kill ND. Were this the best reasons for voting for her? Maybe not, but that's where I was D1. I actually missed EOD1 and did say N1 that if I had been around I would've voted ND out of the two lead wagons. Based on my Durga and ND are both scum theory, but also I wasn't upset to lose ND.

With regards to my 'missing reads' I post thoughts continuously and a read list on day 2 with 3hrs to EOD. Looking back they have been proved to be not accurate, but who's are on D2?

D3 and D4 is mainly taken up killing people we knew to be scum, but I did post reads and a list of who I thought were trying to get themselves in to a position to pick off easy kills. People have disagreed with my logic here, but that's fine.

I'd also like to draw you're attention to the following on D2. I wasn't much of a target then but wanted to see if I could draw a NK. I soft claimed a COP role here: (Page 190)

"I’ve been MIA: sorry. Life getting in the way. My Nan needed me and it took longer than i thought. Could be absent EOd. Please accept my apologies. Anyhoo here are my thoughts, i know i could get grief for doing some 180s and voting for someone whom i lean town on, but here goes…"

Observant scum would've hopefully seen that I didn't capitalise my 'i' s.
The other capital letters in this para are.. I M I A L M N C E O P A which is an anagram for I AM A POLICEMAN. As it happens scum didn't take the bait. I'm aware of course that fake crumbing could be seen as a scum tactic; setting up a fake claim hoping for a CC. But I didn't crumb a specific COP. Neither real COP would CC me and reveal themselves as they wouldn't know who the other cop was.

I think some of this game has passed me by and left me a little confused. But I'm a vanilla town, trying my best here.

Peace out.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7513 Post by Maniac » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:42 pm

aarodactyl wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:34 pm
Maniac wrote:

This applies to:
Damo
Vecna
Celaph
Chaqa
Bozo
Aarodactyl

I didn’t scum read him
Thanks aaro, my bad.

aarodactyl

#7514 Post by aarodactyl » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:42 pm

Maniac wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:39 pm
Durga was scum reading me when she died. Fair enough, I'd like to try and explain my thinking this game.

Durga specifically refers to my D1 vote on her and saying I haven't posted any reads.

No one has good reads on D1 of a mafia game. I felt that there was a possibility that ND and Durga could be scum and it was all theater. I though there was also a non zero chance Durga was scum and she was manipulating us to kill ND. Were this the best reasons for voting for her? Maybe not, but that's where I was D1. I actually missed EOD1 and did say N1 that if I had been around I would've voted ND out of the two lead wagons. Based on my Durga and ND are both scum theory, but also I wasn't upset to lose ND.

With regards to my 'missing reads' I post thoughts continuously and a read list on day 2 with 3hrs to EOD. Looking back they have been proved to be not accurate, but who's are on D2?

D3 and D4 is mainly taken up killing people we knew to be scum, but I did post reads and a list of who I thought were trying to get themselves in to a position to pick off easy kills. People have disagreed with my logic here, but that's fine.

I'd also like to draw you're attention to the following on D2. I wasn't much of a target then but wanted to see if I could draw a NK. I soft claimed a COP role here: (Page 190)

"I’ve been MIA: sorry. Life getting in the way. My Nan needed me and it took longer than i thought. Could be absent EOd. Please accept my apologies. Anyhoo here are my thoughts, i know i could get grief for doing some 180s and voting for someone whom i lean town on, but here goes…"

Observant scum would've hopefully seen that I didn't capitalise my 'i' s.
The other capital letters in this para are.. I M I A L M N C E O P A which is an anagram for I AM A POLICEMAN. As it happens scum didn't take the bait. I'm aware of course that fake crumbing could be seen as a scum tactic; setting up a fake claim hoping for a CC. But I didn't crumb a specific COP. Neither real COP would CC me and reveal themselves as they wouldn't know who the other cop was.

I think some of this game has passed me by and left me a little confused. But I'm a vanilla town, trying my best here.

Peace out.
Isn’t there only one cop? Interesting tactic though

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7515 Post by Maniac » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Vecna wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:31 pm
Maniac wrote:

This applies to:
Damo
Vecna
Celaph
Chaqa
Bozo
Aarodactyl

Yeah, im not doing this
That in itself is interesting. You scum read someone, but you don't want to say why?

Bonatogether

#7516 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:47 pm

aarodactyl wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:36 pm
@bona why did you decide to suddenly increase your post count?
Because I was being actively asked questions. I can't not respond to that.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7517 Post by Tom Bombadil » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:10 pm

I apologize I have not been a very good sub townclear.

I haven’t read every word of the thread but have been paying attention. I think ghug and kgray are likely town. I lean Vecna that way as well.

Chaqa is likely town unless Bunny *only* bussed D1.

Fluminator

#7518 Post by Fluminator » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Tom, do a skim over ghug's iso this game, and then do one over https://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g=61&user=ghug

and see if you notice something missing in one of them.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7519 Post by Tom Bombadil » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:27 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:17 pm
Tom, do a skim over ghug's iso this game, and then do one over https://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g=61&user=ghug

and see if you notice something missing in one of them.
Can’t you just tell me? For brevity’s sake?

damo666

#7520 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:29 pm

Vecna wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:29 pm
damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Vecna wrote:
So its Ghug/HR/Damo then?
:shock: