TRUMP 2024

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
orathaic
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: TRUMP 2024

#21 Post by orathaic » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:01 am

jampoodle wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:39 am

Trump did more for American Fascism than i'll ever understand.
Fixed it for you!

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#22 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:03 am

Sweetypie Jampoodle, that is such an appropriate player name, combining jam & poodle, so adorably good for satirical barbs, like jokes sbout sitting, begging, shake a paw, rolling over, running away with your tail between your legs like a whipped cur, that "poodle" bit just gives and gives.

Tip for you about our slang, put "G'day mate" at the start & "See ya later" at the end of communiques.

May I offer a clarification, there is very little that is phony with any arrogance I direct your way sweetypie.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#23 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 am

Well done Orathaic,
"Trump did more for American Fascism than I (jampoodle) will ever understand" is a proposition hard to refute.
Notably the qualifying "than jampoodle will ever understand" component, what is encompassed in the concept of what is misunderstood by jampoodle is an infinite amount of knowledge. That's the deft elegant simplicity in a proposition I associate with an experienced, wise Forum campaigner like yourself.

And the truth in the first part that recognises Trump's galvanising effect on Fascists globally and most particularly in the USA, his role as the domestic demagogue messiah in the USA for Fascists there and Trump's role inciting the USA Fascist's armed attempt at insurrection and treason.

orathaic
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#24 Post by orathaic » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:21 pm

MajorMitchell wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 am
And the truth in the first part that recognises Trump's galvanising effect on Fascists globally and most particularly in the USA, his role as the domestic demagogue messiah in the USA for Fascists there and Trump's role inciting the USA Fascist's armed attempt at insurrection and treason.
Not that i disagree with any of what you have said, but just in reference to global Fascists. I didn't mean to include any globalelement, not that most of the American audience would notice. As i specifically said "American Fascism" which was famously described with
A quote often attributed to Sinclair Lewis: “When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”
I suspect most supporters of it wouldn't recognise if it bit off their faces

jampoodle

#25 Post by jampoodle » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:41 pm

A quote often attributed to Sinclair Lewis: “When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”
I cant tell which of you I like least, I guess if I had to call it, MM for his boring nonsensical droning but I really really despise smug, godless atheists. I'm assuming you both fit that description so MM edges you out.

Just a fun little factoid for you dizzy clowns: without that cross you would not exist. Your ancestors' family tree would have been ripped out by its roots by some other godless opportunist that spews nonsense calling people they dont understand and ideas they disagree with fascist, racist, xenophobic, whatever your peewee herman word of the day is. You all sound the same and have very little unique thought, instead choosing to adopt the views of the hivemind for fear of being associated with those you regularly demonize.

Ah well. Too boring and pathetic to keep my attention. I hope you one day find comfort in the prince of peace Christ Jesus but I've got life to live and cant waste anymore cycles on useful idiots that are in the habit of advocating against their own interests.

Jamiet99uk

#26 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:39 pm

So much hate and anger from someone who claims to be of Christian faith. Odd.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

jampoodle

#27 Post by jampoodle » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:38 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:39 pm
So much hate and anger from someone who claims to be of Christian faith. Odd.
Was wondering when Jamie would slither out from under the storm gutter. Neither anger or hate. Disappointment.

And I'm utterly immune to atheist judgments of my faith thank you. We all fall short of His glory - clearly some fall harder than others. Hope you find your ways back home - eternity is a long time. If you do manage I'll see you there if I get to go.

Jamiet99uk

#28 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:26 pm

And you really think that the Jesus Christ depicted in the bible would be pleased with ex-President Trump? A selfish, self-aggrandising, proud, pompous, money grubbing liar like that?

Amazing.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

MajorMitchell

#29 Post by MajorMitchell » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:24 am

Thanks for an amusing dummy spit jampoodle, good to see you are reacting emotionally ~declaring you despise me more than another contributor unnamed, possibly orathaic?
So, 3rd move by jampoodle, an emotional dummy spit, running away intellectually to claim Biblical authority & a better relationship with JC, neat trick, but useless.

1st move, jampoodle declares DJ Trump to be a Dictator & we are off & racing!

2nd move, jampoodle asserts he knows I voted for Biden (untruthful, false) lays on a display of histrionics.

3rd move, jampoodle declares his detestations of atheists etc, gets it wrong with his assumption about me for a second time in an emotional outburst, declares himself to be too busy/important to retain any attention for us, (shall we be heartbroken at this news? perhaps not.) Plus jampoodle runs off to the Cross, claims to have a better relationship with JC than my scallywag self,& orathaic and is off to live his life (does that mean moving out of home? Or joining the Jesuits?)
So many unanswered questions

Octavious

#30 Post by Octavious » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:09 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:26 pm
And you really think that the Jesus Christ depicted in the bible would be pleased with ex-President Trump? A selfish, self-aggrandising, proud, pompous, money grubbing liar like that?

Amazing.
It's a pretty safe bet that Jesus would love Trump. That's kind of the point of the Christianity lark
I eat cookies to improve my snacking experience

Jamiet99uk

#31 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Octavious wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:09 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Amazing.
It's a pretty safe bet that Jesus would love Trump. That's kind of the point of the Christianity lark
Could you expand on this analysis?

orathaic
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#32 Post by orathaic » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:01 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:59 pm
Octavious wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:09 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Amazing.
Could you expand on this analysis?
Remember how he loved the money lenders in the temple?

Octavious

#33 Post by Octavious » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:43 pm

I don't recall him not loving them. You can be angry with those you love, you know. This shouldn't be a particularly alien concept to anyone.
I eat cookies to improve my snacking experience

brainbomb

#34 Post by brainbomb » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:26 pm

jampoodle wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 am
MajorMitchell wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:34 am
Welcome to Webdiplomacy Jampoodle,
We love amusing proselytisers of questionable intelligence for blighters like Trumptoad, Stalin or that little fat fellow in Noryh Korea.
Do.you like the Iranian Theocratic state?
What's your view of War Criminal Dictator Min Aung Hlaing? (He's the chap who led the military coup d'etat in Myanmar.on 1st Feb 2021 and is supported by Chinese Dictator Xi Jinpeng.

Thank you Jampoodle for declaring DJ Trump a Dictator, and so boldly in quotations, obviously you mean it with sincerity since you made it an official qote on record here.

Interesting tactical move I must say, to declare your political idol a Dictator, mskes a chap eager to see ypur next move.
I am wondering if you engage in gunplay, you appear to have an affection for firearms, similar behaviour to calling your political idol a Dictator with firearms might result in the loss of feet, so please, do be careful.

Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors, my Fire Breathing MemSahib, my domestic weapons officer & dab hand with a Purdey wanted me to caution you against shooting yourself in the feet in a rash move with a firearm and keep those blunders to your debating antics.

How delightful that you are aquainted with kansasboyd, I haven't scathingly satarised his illogical rantings in a forum post for some time, perhaps you will kindly encourage him to provide an opportunity to do so again.
Way to prove my point clown. I see right through your fake keyboard intellect, down to the crust of a low IQ that voted for one of the most corrupt establishment bozos of our time. And before you try to claim otherwise, we all know you voted Biden because your wittle feels from orange man's mean tweets were hurt and the TV/Wapo/CNN/NYT/MSM told you to.

Boo hoo.
F right off.

You literally screwed everyone and yourself simultaneously by allowing yourself to be so manipulated. Total disgrace.
I didnt know Australians could vote for Biden.

brainbomb

#35 Post by brainbomb » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:28 pm

jampoodle wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:39 am
MajorMitchell wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:26 pm
Dearest sweetypie jampoodle,
As a resident of Australia I confine my voting to elections in this nation and do not vote in elections in the United States of America, so it is impossible for me to have voted for Biden, Obama Trump, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Carter, Bush1 & Bush2, or any candidates in any elections for POTUS.
Your tactics jampoodle are amusing, declaring DJ Trump to be a Dictator was an unorthodox start, followed by a venture in histrionics based on a false premise (Daffy old MM votes in elections for POTUS) that resulted in a non sequitur typically associated with an iliterate bully imho.

I'd like to start making book on your next move jampoodle however as daffy as I am, predicting what you will do is not an enticing proposition, what does appeal is dismissing you from my thoughts.
It's not me, tis you sweetypie jampoodle, you're just not enough of an interesting challenge, unlike other more attractive altenatives.
Free market competition jampoodle and ypur product is biege, beige, beige b/s
Please try harder.
How about you take your phony arrogance and amateur attempts at intellect and shove em, punchy? Nobody in America wants the opinion of a backwards propagandist Aussie who's own house isn't in order.

Trump did more for America than you'll ever understand.

Stay in your lane and F right off, mate. G'day.
This has to just be trolling because this is becoming an embarrassment to read.

brainbomb

#36 Post by brainbomb » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:32 pm

jampoodle wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:41 pm
I cant tell which of you I like least, I guess if I had to call it, MM for his boring nonsensical droning but I really really despise smug, godless atheists. I'm assuming you both fit that description so MM edges you out.

Just a fun little factoid for you dizzy clowns: without that cross you would not exist. Your ancestors' family tree would have been ripped out by its roots by some other godless opportunist that spews nonsense calling people they dont understand and ideas they disagree with fascist, racist, xenophobic, whatever your peewee herman word of the day is. You all sound the same and have very little unique thought, instead choosing to adopt the views of the hivemind for fear of being associated with those you regularly demonize.

Ah well. Too boring and pathetic to keep my attention. I hope you one day find comfort in the prince of peace Christ Jesus but I've got life to live and cant waste anymore cycles on useful idiots that are in the habit of advocating against their own interests.
“ONE DAY I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE WITH THE PRINCE OF HEAVEN JESUS CHRIST YOU PEICES OF SHIT.”

yes im convinced that Jesus has called you to hop on a diplomacy forum and blast members for their lack of faith. Thank you for doing Gods work; promoting Trump; a womanizer who has as many divorces and illigitimate children as he does failed businesses that laid of thousands of workers. Trump is Jesus; personified. He lives the message of Christ and has saved us all

Jamiet99uk

#37 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:07 pm

As long as we agree that Jesus was an obese, corrupt, arrogant, self-satisfied sexual predator, then I'd say they probably had a lot in common.

Jamiet99uk

#38 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:19 pm

Donald 32:20:

Then Jesus came down from the Mount of Olives, and unto the bath house. His followers Matthew and Shub-Niggurath were there already. As Jesus entered the bath house, Matthew pointed to a young woman who was bathing nearby, and winked suggestively. "Yea," said Jesus, "when thou findeth a woman who pleaseth thine eyes, layeth also thine hand upon her. Grabbeth them, by the pussy."

Doom427

#39 Post by Doom427 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:26 pm

Octavious wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:43 pm
I don't recall him not loving them. You can be angry with those you love, you know. This shouldn't be a particularly alien concept to anyone.
I would like to take a moment to say, regardless of everyone's opinion on politics, that it's true that my annoyance when my mom wants to go to Olive Garden instead of the local Italian place when she visits is just like Jesus and the Money Lenders.

jampoodle

#40 Post by jampoodle » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:37 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:32 pm

“ONE DAY I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE WITH THE PRINCE OF HEAVEN JESUS CHRIST YOU PEICES OF SHIT.”
Your words, calm down there drama queen.

Again I'll reiterate, especially for the low IQ kids in the class: I truly could not care less about how smug self-righteous atheists feel about my faith or Jesus or about anything you have to say really. You misquote and misinterpret religion and faith so frequently that you've substituted your own ideals for the Word.

I don't have anger or hate in me for any of you - it's pity. You sad liberal fools have spent the better part of a decade on here parroting talking points back and forth and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Have fun with that.