Why do Christians like the antichrist so much?

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Octavious

Re: Why do Christians like the antichrist so much?

#21 Post by Octavious » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:45 am

Golly

In other crazies on the internet news, has anyone else noticed a bizarre increase in the number of people on various social media sites whose response to any of the world's current problems is to say "it's all part of the plan"?

And does anyone know what they're babbling about?
I eat cookies to improve my snacking experience

Ginge86

#22 Post by Ginge86 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:49 am

For the uneducated

Crack head son - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX0wEBAxY1o

Touching kids (There are far more incidents than this, the original video was removed by YouTube, they tend to protect Biden) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY

Ashley Biden's Diary - https://theintercept.com/2022/09/07/pro ... iary-leak/

And this is the person you the left support, says it all

Ginge86

#23 Post by Ginge86 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:51 am

Not that any of you will read it, because then you would be forced to accept what idiots you have been.
It will be ignored, as if it was read, you would no longer be able to claim ignorance and at this stage, facts matter not, just the ideology of wokeness

Doom427

#24 Post by Doom427 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Lol you think the left supports Biden

Ginge86

#25 Post by Ginge86 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:27 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:57 pm
Lol you think the left supports Biden
No, I think that the left voted for a paedophile with a crack head for a son, over Trump. As much as trump has his faults, voting for a paedophile shows the true colours of the left. Just to be clear

captainmeme

#26 Post by captainmeme » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:46 pm

Thread has been moved to the Politics forum.

Jamiet99uk

#27 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:52 pm

Ginge86 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:06 am
This post is blatant religious bigotry and in my opinion clearly demonstrates why Christians like the Donald. Considering he is literally the only western leader who is willing to stand up for Christians values these days and stand up to the woke Nazis.

If I was to replace the word Christian, with Muslim, the same people commenting now about how Christianity is a joke, would be screaming racism and this post would have been removed within seconds. The double standards are ridiculous.

Christians are sick to death of the woke Nazi's treating every other religion and culture differently their own and at this stage would vote for anybody non woke. The current president goes around touching up little children, his son is a crackhead, his daughter was raped by the Biden family at an early age and this is all documented on video and also included in Ashley Bidens diary. Anybody voting for that over Trump is insane, ill informed or outright malevolent.

I am not from America and I cannot vote for him, before the wokies start with the usual buzz words. (Racism, sexism, homophobia ect). But I am intelligent enough to see through Peado Hitlers charade.

Lets see how quickly this post now gets blocked, considering I am offending the new dominant religion of wokery, I suspect swift action will be taken against me but the anti Christian comments will obviously go un punished.

The left has turned into nothing more than a bunch of Christian hating Nazi's over the last 5 years and then you wonder why the Christians hate you and vote against you at every turn. It would be funny, if it were not so ridiculous.
You enjoy saying "Nazi" a lot, don't you?

Ironic since the actual Nazis in America are all very strongly pro-Trump.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Doom427

#28 Post by Doom427 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:57 pm

There's not a lot of point in telling a troll it's always projection, but is there anyone who actually doubts that Trump is a pedophile who does every drug he can find?

I suppose there are some people who have never heard of trump, and they would doubt the obvious facts.

Ginge86

#29 Post by Ginge86 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:13 pm

I am going to stop replying, as I said originally and as proven by the fact you ignored everything bad about Biden to focus on Trump, despite evidence of Biden doing it but none of Trump, facts no longer matter to you guys, it is all about the ideology. Clearly showing you are in a cult. The left at this stage has gone insane, you cannot even tell me what a women is. Have fun in your cult. The good thing is, the left is currently refusing to have kids and are sterilising the ones they do have. Give it 20 years and your ideology will be dead anyway.

Jamiet99uk

#30 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:29 pm

You're an angry little shit, aren't you?

Why do you hate people so much?
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#31 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:35 pm

Hey Jamiet99UK our ginger whinger has been getting flogged by Peregrine Falcon which may explain his childish angst, tis definitely a "delicato ego" with our ginger whinger
I think out little ginger whinger has just had a wonderful tantrum with a spectacular dummy spit, must be missng his wet nurse's teat?
Gosh, such tantrums remind me of the times when little Sebastian was cutting his first teeth and had a nasty dose of diarrhoea
What do you think our ginger whinger might say if he finds out I am a Dadaist and suspect that the little ginger whinger is a, well, I suppose if I said Hassidic Arabic chap that might be a diplomatic way of hinting towards a Hewbrewish heritage?

Ginge86

#32 Post by Ginge86 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:10 pm

Not really, just sick of crazy lefties, spouting racist bollocks.
Funny how you went straight for race. Typical lefty, racist to the end.
You lefties spend all day criticising anyone who disagrees with you, calling them every name under the sun and then complain when someone fires back.
I am reporting the post above for its racist comment, I am sure nothing will happen though, as your racism wasn't directed towards the special groups.

Jamiet99uk

#33 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:20 pm

I confess to having absolutely no idea what MajorMitchell was on about there.

Fluminator

#34 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:34 pm

captainmeme wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:46 pm
Thread has been moved to the Politics forum.
But this is religion, not politics. Unless you think religion should be a part of politics?

Fluminator

#35 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:35 pm

Also I'm done trolling for a bit. I'll never reach Ginge's levels. You can have a break from me Jamiet. (until next time)

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#36 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 am

My eccentric esoteric little test of jibes started with a remark that referred to revent 1v1 webdip games between peregrine falcon and ginger, as some readers will know peregrine galcom and I still dispute his fiendish stealing of Liverpool from me in a webdip game, so for me to remark.upon a success by peregrine falcon is in and of itself significant.

The 2nd jibe was about childishness & diarrheoa

The 3rd started with the Dadaist cryptic clue.. what follows is anarchic nonsense, whimsy... look it up, the early 20th century dadaist art movement & fountain sculpture
The nonsense, a hint that I suspect a person might be f a certain ethnic or religious persuasion.
Not a statement person x is a YYY
The tiny bait at the end to entrap the weak mind and delicato ego
What would a chap who throws the term nazi about be sensitive to?

You have to toughen up sweetypie, you might be in danger of behavingbin a woke like manner running off to mum to whinge about wicked daffy old MM, or whining to the Almighty Mods

Ginge86

#37 Post by Ginge86 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:09 pm

MajorMitchell wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 am
My eccentric esoteric little test of jibes started with a remark that referred to revent 1v1 webdip games between peregrine falcon and ginger, as some readers will know peregrine galcom and I still dispute his fiendish stealing of Liverpool from me in a webdip game, so for me to remark.upon a success by peregrine falcon is in and of itself significant.

The 2nd jibe was about childishness & diarrheoa

The 3rd started with the Dadaist cryptic clue.. what follows is anarchic nonsense, whimsy... look it up, the early 20th century dadaist art movement & fountain sculpture
The nonsense, a hint that I suspect a person might be f a certain ethnic or religious persuasion.
Not a statement person x is a YYY
The tiny bait at the end to entrap the weak mind and delicato ego
What would a chap who throws the term nazi about be sensitive to?

You have to toughen up sweetypie, you might be in danger of behavingbin a woke like manner running off to mum to whinge about wicked daffy old MM, or whining to the Almighty Mods
You literally insinuated that as I disagree with you I must be Jewish. If your going to say it, be man enough to own it. I am not upset, I am just not allowing someone to get away with a racist comment. You decided, as you had no real argument to make, to instead turn this into an argument about race. The usual tactic of the left. I am no longer willing to engage with you, without an apology but did feel the need to clear that up, encase anybody could not understand what I was referring too.

MajorMitchell

#38 Post by MajorMitchell » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:43 am

Foolish Ginge,
You were given 3 provocations,
1 you lost games to peregrine falcon, based in fact.
2 mocked as whinging child
3 a "nonsense provocation" a red herring, a trap for a weak mind and sensitive ego

And now you are behaving like a delicato woke, making ecagerated, innacurate, "he called me jewish" complaint, you bumbler ~race is your psychological weak spot, it's why you ignored the other 2 provocations and over reacted to the one that was a nonsense that you were too stupid and lazy to perceive as a nonsense "red herring" a trap.

All you had to do was google search "Dadaist" & have the intellect to see the psychological trap.
Stick to civilian life and a career as a grocer's clerk, you would perish in a theatre of combat imho.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#39 Post by flash2015 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:48 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:22 pm
It's been awhile since I've read the bible, but I'm pretty sure it preaches against the antichrist.

So why do so many Christians like Donald Trump? Do they justify it by saying Clinton or Biden is worse than the antichrist?
Extreme religiousness tends towards cultism. Trumpism is a cult. People drawn to one form of cult get drawn to Trumpism as well.

Off the top of my head a few things which makes me believe Trumpism is a cult:
(1) You can't criticize Trump AT ALL. Anyone that criticizes him is the enemy.
(2) Dividing the world into us and them, this extremist good and evil narrative and that only Trump can save the world.
(3) The extraordinary persecution complex that Trump and many of his supporters have. Trump constantly is instilling in his supporters the idea that they are being horribly persecuted.

I have perused more official halmarks of cults and extreme Trumpism ticks most of the boxes. We can explore these in more detail if we want to go deeper here.

Does it mean that there aren't other political groups that also exhibit cultish behaviour? Of course not. However, Trumpism is several orders of magnitude larger and more influential than anything else in the US.

Crazy Anglican

#40 Post by Crazy Anglican » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:27 pm

Gwyn wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:31 pm
argue that Christians don't like him.
I'm a Christian; and I don't like him. So maybe a better title would be "Why do so many Christians..."

I don't think he fits the bill of anti-christ any more than your typical rich sociopath. 3rd world dictator wanabee? Sure. Antichrist? Hmm. He doesn't seem to have the following or charisma, I'd expect.

I do make a habit of voting against all of his down ticket toadies, just in case.