Mar~a~Lago declared Federal Prison for the Criminally Insane by US Supreme Court

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Mar~a~Lago declared Federal Prison for the Criminally Insane by US Supreme Court

#1 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 pm

A newly Sworn At panel of US Supreme Court Judges has Declared Donald Trumptoad's Mar~a~Lago property a Privately operated Federal Prison for the Criminally Insane and eligible for Federal funding.
Melania Trump has been appointed Governor of the Prison for the Criminally Insane at Mar~a~Lago by order of the US Supreme Court.

The appointment Dipbro Brainbomb and Major Mitchell as the supervising psychologists with full legal immunity to use radical unorthodox treatments on the bloated Trumptoad incarcerated at Mar~a~Lago has been approved of by Rupert Murdoch, Sean Hannitty, Steven Colbert and Louis Theroux.

An arrest warrant for Elon Musc has been issued

CaptainFritz28

Re: Mar~a~Lago declared Federal Prison for the Criminally Insane by US Supreme Court

#2 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:27 pm

Some of these are just flat out confusing to me. I like to make fun of Trump just like anyone, but this just isn't humorous. Sometimes they're witty and therefore funny, but this one's just dumb.

(Or maybe I'm the one that's dumb because I don't get the joke, idk.)
Ferre ad Finem!

Esquire Bertissimmo

Re: Mar~a~Lago declared Federal Prison for the Criminally Insane by US Supreme Court

#3 Post by Esquire Bertissimmo » Thu May 09, 2024 7:35 pm

I think what MM sketched out above would be the perfect premise for a reboot of The Apprentice, which might be a good plan B for Trump if the election doesn't go his way.

Tonight on NBC - The Apprentice: Lockdown Edition. Join hosts Major Mitchell and Brainbomb as they put Trump, Elon, and a roguish gallery of infamous celebrities and billionaire through the most ludicrous psychological tests ever televised. For the losers? An endless vacation in a padded suite. For the winner? A golden Presidential pardon and a wild card entry into the 2028 election race. Plus, don't miss special guest start Hunter Biden as he reveals the scandalous secrets that didn't make it onto the laptop. Tune in at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central.
Turns out there are worse fates than getting fired.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#4 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri May 10, 2024 3:27 am

Thank you both contributors. I get bored easily, distracted from.doing what I should be doing and fool about here in the forum.
I have a big day tomorrow, a field hockey game with Yankalilla Hockey Club mens team on 100% organic grass at Goolwa oval at 12.30pm to about 1.40pm

Then a fund-raiser for mental health open mic comedy show.at the Happy Valley Football Club at 8pm
I want to get to the Happy Valley Football Club about 4.30pm.
The HVFC have games against Ironbark & Cherry Gardens Football Club on Saturday, A grade men's at 2pm C grade men's at 5pm

I should be replacing a pulley on the v6 engine in my workhorse station wagon today, got the new pulley yesterday after helping a friend by clearing leaves, muck from his house gutter that feeds a big rainwater tank

MajorMitchell

#5 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri May 10, 2024 3:29 am

Will be doing a stand-up comedy spot at the fund-raiser comedy show at Happy Valley Football Club