Hitman Modern Diplomacy

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
JustAGuyNamedWill

Re: Hitman Modern Diplomacy

#21 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:30 pm

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:23 pm
Interesting. What happens if spain and russia are assigned each other?
Both need the other killed I guess. Will be interesting since they are on the other side of the map lol

JustAGuyNamedWill

#22 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:14 am

Signups incoming! I hope this goes well :)

Sageddach

#23 Post by Sageddach » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:26 am

Hmmmmmm. This appears intriguing. However, I find myself a tad perplexed about the mechanics. Could you clarify how the drawing aspect functions and when the game concludes? It seems somewhat ambiguous to me.

DarthPorg36

#24 Post by DarthPorg36 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:02 pm

Sageddach wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:26 am
Hmmmmmm. This appears intriguing. However, I find myself a tad perplexed about the mechanics. Could you clarify how the drawing aspect functions and when the game concludes? It seems somewhat ambiguous to me.
As I understand it, if all players agree to draw, all players reveal if their target is dead or not. If I survive to a draw and my target is eliminated, then I "win" but if my target is still alive in a draw I "lose". There can be many winners.

Pengwinja

#25 Post by Pengwinja » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:07 pm

Sageddach wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:26 am
95% sure their a bot. But if not, the main thing is that you get points depending on if you draw or solo, and if your target is alive, you lose, no matter what.