Friday Blitz Games

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
edwardzachary

Friday Blitz Games

#1 Post by edwardzachary » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:03 pm

Hello Diplomacy Friends,

I'm going to start organizing weekly games of Blitz Diplomacy (5 minute deadlines) on WepDip via the Virtual World Diplomacy Community (vWDC) Discord server. My hope is that the regularly scheduled games will make it easier for a solid blitz community to build and sustain itself. I hope many of you will play! Here are the details:

-Two rounds every Friday, 1:00p EST (1800 UTC) and 9:00p EST (0200 UTC). First come, first serve. Will fill as many boards as demand dictates.

-Play through 1909 (which equates to roughly 2 hours)

-Casual games for now, but if there's interest I'm open to picking a scoring system and accumulating points.

For game postings, head on over to the vWDC Discord server and select the "Online" role. Or just post there that you want to play blitz and I'll get you to the right place :-D

https://discord.gg/VgjndgMg2s

JustAGuyNamedWill

Re: Friday Blitz Games

#2 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:47 pm

This sounds fun!