Low bet, low RR Gunboat series

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Low bet, low RR Gunboat series

#1 Post by Hamilton Brian » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:57 pm

I am setting up 7 gunboat games; 5 points, low RR (>50), 24 hour phases.

Basically, I miffed my RR by not paying attention to the difference between move phases and retreat/build phase lengths. Cd'd for the 3rd time in my years at WebDip. So...here we are.

Look for the Bitburger series.

österreichischer Adel

Re: Low bet, low RR Gunboat series

#2 Post by österreichischer Adel » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:12 pm

Hi there, I don't quite fit the profile you outline - complete newbie here. I've played quite a few AI gunboat games which I can usually win now after figuring out how the AI thinks but I'd like to try some real humans. So this is interesting to me. Some caveats on me: I'm not very proficient with the website and I might make some mistakes here and there. Also, I probably won't be able to play all 7 games.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: Low bet, low RR Gunboat series

#3 Post by Hamilton Brian » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:34 pm

österreichischer Adel wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:12 pm
Hi there, I don't quite fit the profile you outline - complete newbie here. I've played quite a few AI gunboat games which I can usually win now after figuring out how the AI thinks but I'd like to try some real humans. So this is interesting to me. Some caveats on me: I'm not very proficient with the website and I might make some mistakes here and there. Also, I probably won't be able to play all 7 games.
Hey there; stakes are low enough at 5 points per game that you can easily join all 7. Just make sure you get your orders in on time and it'll be fine.