Live Games Thread

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
burner

Live Games Thread

#1 Post by burner » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:25 pm

There has been an extreme lack of live press games on this website.

Please post here if you would like to start/join a game with a phase length less than or equal to 15 minutes. It may also be helpful to post dates and times that you are available, as well as your time zone. Thank you.

learnedSloth

Re: Live Games Thread

#2 Post by learnedSloth » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:40 pm

Bot games have one flaw: they don't play like real people would. No press is actually a feature, as it permits very short turns. My availability is completely random.
¶ Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
-- Proverbs of Solomon, chapter 4, verse 23

DakkaDok

#3 Post by DakkaDok » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:31 pm

I have repeatedly tried to get a live game going, with little success so far. I'd be up for press or gunboat, as long as it's on the original map. I'm in central europe and work monday to friday, so it would have to be either in the (european) evening or on the weekend.

burner

#4 Post by burner » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:09 pm

Would about 6:00PM CET this Saturday work?

DakkaDok

#5 Post by DakkaDok » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:54 am

I've already got plans this Saturday, so unfortunately that's a no from me. Also two days seems like a pretty short time to get seven players together anyway.