2 slots available in classic game starting Feb 12th

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
mcjacob

2 slots available in classic game starting Feb 12th

#1 Post by mcjacob » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:01 pm

Hi everyone,

We have a game opening on February 12th with two spots open. 5 co-workers starting, fairly new to the game. But looking to fill up all 7 slots, if anyone is interested. Plan is to use this site to communicate - no separate coordination to keep things fair.

https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=532038
Password: Metternich

Octavious

Re: 2 slots available in classic game starting Feb 12th

#2 Post by Octavious » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:45 pm

Hi all,

Happy to join up, but thought it worth checking the time zone first. If you're all based in California you may get a tad frustrated by someone messaging you from the Greenwich meridian.

Oh, if you don't get the full set you may have more luck attracting others with an unranked game. Some people are overly fond of ratings and can be quite reluctant seeing them whittled away :razz:
I eat cookies to improve my snacking experience

mcjacob

#3 Post by mcjacob » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:43 am

Most of us are East Coast actually, so Greenwich isn't too bad. :-D

Thanks for the note on unranked vs ranked - I didn't realize there was a way to do unranked.

groundbeef

#4 Post by groundbeef » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:04 am

Hello,

Looking to have my first webdip matches as well so I made sure to join

I may be able to get a friend of mine in as a 7th, we of course would keep communication strictly to the game as you are