Lord of the Rings

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Tugster

Lord of the Rings

#1 Post by Tugster » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:53 pm

I run a war game in Middle Earth, Lord of the Rings. It has room for more than 25 players, it's not a diplomacy game, but it does use simultaneously and hidden movement, like Diplomacy. I need 6 more people to start. Private message me and I can send you maps and rules to look over, if you think you might be interested.

Tugster

Re: Lord of the Rings

#2 Post by Tugster » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:50 pm

I need 6 more people to start, still some good characters and factions available... Send me a private message for more info.

Tugster

#3 Post by Tugster » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:37 pm

So, I had player drop out, the game was full, but now I need a replacement, we have not yet started, so it's a perfect time to replace, a brand new full strength nation, the faction that I need a replacement for is one of the very best in the game, military oriented. planned start date is 10 September, this is really a superb faction for a motivated player, send me a private message.

ag7433
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#4 Post by ag7433 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:39 am

This sounds interesting. How many days/weeks (more?) would this take with 25 players?

Thanks. I may join depending on the commitment.