Game Open, New Players Encouraged to Join

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
LokiMello

Game Open, New Players Encouraged to Join

#1 Post by LokiMello » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:13 am

Hello everyone!
I created a new game on the Fall of the American Empire IV map, and I encourage any new players to join. You don’t have to be a new player, but I prefer newer players as I am still pretty new myself and want it to be fair. Having said that, the reliability rating is set to 50. It’ll be a fun learning experience, and we can help each other learn and grow together!

Game name: Winter’s War
(No code required to join)

Hope to see you there!
- LokiMello :)

LokiMello

Re: Game Open, New Players Encouraged to Join

#2 Post by LokiMello » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:30 am

As of this comment there are two open spots left to reach the required 10 players. We need the last two to start so be sure to join before they are filled!

LokiMello

Re: Game Open, New Players Encouraged to Join

#3 Post by LokiMello » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:59 am

The game is filled now. Thank you to everyone who joined and supported my first hosted game!