MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Durga

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#4201 Post by Durga » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:06 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:03 am
Yes but his reaction was he didnt know how a scumteam kill could miss. How do you interpret that?
Tbh I don't think he says that as scum either. "Woo?" as scum? Not a chance. He'd probably just go read the rules before posting blindly.

brainbomb

#4202 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:07 am

Flash
Surely if the second nurse's kit was used too, that person should out himself/herself?

■if second nurse used a charge on bb flash was supporting the notion of that medkit outing. Flash is probably town here unless y2k is scum with him and their goal was to flush out doc 2. Farfetched but probably makes flash clean

Durga

#4203 Post by Durga » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:06 am
Durga wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:56 am
##Call GM: If sticky roleblocks and kills armour, does the armour get stuck on them, thereby letting the kill go through?
Let me know if I misunderstand you.

If the sticky takes the armor from someone that visits them, but the person that visited sticky is attacked, then the person that visited the sticky lost their armor and then is attacked. Thus, they die, unless saved otherwise.
Ok let's assume Sticky is mafia and conducts the roleblock and the night kill.

Roleblock action comes first, if Sticky roleblocks armour, do they then have the armour?

And if yes, on the same night, can mafia kill the person who previously had the armour?

brainbomb

#4204 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 am

Flash
Was the scum team going for BB a dumb move (I thought it was as he was likely to be saved)? I am trying to think about what it means for the remaining scum team.
Whatd you determine? I dont recall your explanation for these events. A bb nk attempt. Bb saved. And a durga roleblock.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#4205 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:10 am

I think we are walking in circles. We have little info from the votes and we are just building cenarios on the items, and there are many possibilities.
I am focusing on who I feel as more scummy at this point and it's ND. My second options is one of the cannons, just can't figure out which one. Sometimes it looks like Flash is playing the deep threat, sometimes it's like Durga is manipulating everyone around.
And if it's Vecna or Worcej we already lost.

brainbomb

#4206 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:10 am

Durga wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Durga wrote:
##Call GM: If sticky roleblocks and kills armour, does the armour get stuck on them, thereby letting the kill go through?

If the sticky takes the armor from someone that visits them, but the person that visited sticky is attacked, then the person that visited the sticky lost their armor and then is attacked. Thus, they die, unless saved otherwise.

Roleblock action comes first, if Sticky roleblocks armour, do they then have the armour?

And if yes, on the same night, can mafia kill the person who previously had the armour?
Sticky only works the very first time too. If scum roleblocks their own sticky I think youd have to view order of operations.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4207 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:11 am

Durga wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Durga wrote:

Sticky roleblocks and steals. Both of those actions come before the nightkill. The sticky would then have the armor, as they have already stolen it. The mafia can kill the person who previously had the armor on that same night.

Durga

#4208 Post by Durga » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:11 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:10 am
I think we are walking in circles. We have little info from the votes and we are just building cenarios on the items, and there are many possibilities.
I am focusing on who I feel as more scummy at this point and it's ND. My second options is one of the cannons, just can't figure out which one. Sometimes it looks like Flash is playing the deep threat, sometimes it's like Durga is manipulating everyone around.
Why don't you scumread yav again?

brainbomb

#4209 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:11 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
No we havent. Thats why were talking about who is clear and who isnt.

Durga

#4210 Post by Durga » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:17 am

Guys, there's no way Chaqa stole ghugs replacement head. Bitch didn't even know we started with a night phase.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#4211 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:18 am

Durga wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:11 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Why don't you scumread yav again?
I think his reaction to my pressure was really towny, he said he can't know he lost Armour to sticky and it doesn't seem fake, it look like he really doesn't know that he will get a message about losing his item.

ND

#4212 Post by ND » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:18 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
We are walking in circles. I don't know what to tell you Rd. I doubt it's you anymore. I am very convinced that it's Durga + one of Vecna/Yav. This is very frustrating for me.

Durga

#4213 Post by Durga » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:20 am

ND wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:18 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
We are walking in circles. I don't know what to tell you Rd. I doubt it's you anymore. I am very convinced that it's Durga + one of Vecna/Yav. This is very frustrating for me.
Why do you doubt it's him?

brainbomb

#4214 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:20 am

Worcej durga case
Quick summary: Durga floats a soft claim early that she has a gun on N0, doesn't get hit by mafia (which was weird). Then on D1, waited until the other cannon fired before she did, which was flash. Why would you wait when you were given a guilty from BB? If he lied, we has lynch and also another shot.

Then we have the target choice, which was 'willy-nilly' and was due to only one post from Chaqa... it just seemed like 'wtf?' when we all had better targets. Why not a wagon? Why someone completely random? It just seemed fake as shit.

Then we have Squig's read of Durga:
↑Squigs44: "Durga - Claims cannon and pledges to shoot it. Retracts, no cannon shot, then reclaims. Whether scum or town, was probab..."
I read this again, now knowing he's scum, and think this was a way to try to enforce fake town-cred that I think is entirely possible with the cannon.

I started one wagon off and was right, so how about I try again. Durga, I know you wont defend this time since you've said it, and you came on really strong under pressure last time and you're now calling it a conspiracy. I think you're trying to play it up as a wasted vote, but I want confirmation of your actual role, considering we have 3 town clears now. ##vote Durga
The hole in his argument is that if scum feared needing to use their shot for cred early then durga wouldve been online to sop up that cred. Flash was johnny on the spot. Why is durga not being around to shoot scum indicative? She just simply wasnt around.

ND

#4215 Post by ND » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:22 am

@Durga, Vecna makes a lot of sense as your partner and Yav also has emerged as a suspect for me. But like I said earlier I am not going to let you bait me anymore.

brainbomb

#4216 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:24 am

Worcej D2

↑y2kjbk: "I definitely have my eye raised at Durga. She may be playing the ole strategy of quickly, openly, and fervently denying..."

I need more for why ghug/ND should be first over her. I think, knowing her shot was used, that not randomly gibbing a town player who has an item - such as the 2nd Nurse Kit (if still live, assuming yes until someone claims they also went with y2k) - is a wiser move to confirm suspicions.

That being said, I nominate her for the 3rd shot if it was repaired. Let's confirm this theory one way or the other.

I cant tell if worcej is bringing up his item or fishing to see if anyone has it.

These dont feel like soft crumbs.

Didnt he claim he docsaved durga n0?

Durga

#4217 Post by Durga » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:26 am

Can someone else please ask ND about my question to him concerning rd because he doesn't want to directly address it.

Ok so I don't think Chaqa used his item n1, and I don't think xorxes had armour as he said nothing when he thought both worcej and yavu were claiming it.

Which means the replacement head is either with scum, or died with xorxes. Hopefully it died with MoscowFleet.

Durga

#4218 Post by Durga » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:26 am

y2k docsaved me.

I'm really thinking the team is rd-ND

brainbomb

#4219 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:27 am

Worcej doc save choices
↑ghug: "Who'd you visit the other nights?"

Myself N1 due to self use allowed and who knows what would happen. Tom N2.

ND

#4220 Post by ND » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:28 am

addressed, I feel there are better suspects and I am convinced about you Durga. But, like I asked earlier and no one answered: How am I wrong about Durga. That's an open question I would like to know. What about my case is wrong? How is she not scum. What am I not seeing.