MAFIA XXXVII: THE WHEEL OF WEB-TIME

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Jamiet99uk

Re: MAFIA XXXVII: THE WHEEL OF WEB-TIME

#1541 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 pm

@Doubting Thomas:

Would you like to answer my questions now?

Jamiet99uk

#1542 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:48 pm

It seems he does not want to answer my questions.

##VOTE DOUBTINGTHOMAS

I purport that he is the Serial Killer.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1543 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:56 pm

RIP Yav, you played well.

Not RBed nor saved.

I guess we need to wait for everyone to post before starting to draw conclusions from the single kill this night.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#1544 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Not RB'd, not saved

Jamiet99uk

#1545 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 pm

@Peterlund: Did you successfully save someone last night?

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1546 Post by dargorygel » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:06 pm

##GM NOTE
For the bot's neatness and orderliness (and for any spare +1's)

YAVUZOVIC HAS DIED HE WAS GEOFRAM BORNHALD A VANILLA TOWNIE

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#1547 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:09 pm

##vote damo

Going to do a full iso on him, Jamie, and others when I get off work, but right now he has sat his vote on the Peter wagons, and been lurkier than pretty much everyone except Bismarck. Also, Yav was right about teacher, so maybe hes right about damo too.

brainbomb

#1548 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:20 pm

I was roleblocked again

brainbomb

#1549 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 pm

##Vote damo

Jamiet99uk

#1550 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:20 pm
I was roleblocked again
Who did this prevent you from Docsaving?

brainbomb

#1551 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 pm
brainbomb wrote:
I was roleblocked again
Redacted
Wifom

Jamiet99uk

#1552 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:28 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:26 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
I was roleblocked again
Redacted
Wifom
But you're sticking by your Doc claim, yes?

brainbomb

#1553 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:30 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:28 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Redacted
Wifom
Lets lynch damo satan guy

Jamiet99uk

#1554 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:30 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:28 pm
brainbomb wrote:

Redacted
Wifom
Lets lynch damo satan guy
Let's answer questions. Why are you not pushing for a lynch of Peterlund if, as you claim, he lied about being Doctor to avoid being lynched yesterday. That is what you are asserting by countering his Doc claim, right?

damo666

#1555 Post by damo666 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

I was neither RBd nor saved.

So let me get this right, one of the following must be true, either:

i) a potential victim was saved OR

ii) mafia tried to NK the SK and the SK killed Yav OR

iii) Yav was a victim of both the SK and mafia OR

iv) either the SK or mafia chose not to kill

I consider iv very unlikely and iii fairly unlikely.

If someone was saved please own up.

DoubtingThomas

#1556 Post by DoubtingThomas » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 pm
Here is my ISO-read of Doubting-Thomas:

Page 4: Vows some kind of revenge after Brainbomb votes for him.

Page 10: Votes for Brainbomb

Page 13: Votes Bismarck because "I don't really wanna be a deciding vote". This seemed scummy to me at the time. Teacher2 questions him about this (as do I) and he answers on p.17...

Page 17: The answer is that he doesn't want to be disqualified for not voting, and Bismarck was AFK. He then says: "I dont wanna be voting Brainbomb yet".

Looking back, this explanation is all over the place. He says he put what was no more than a placeholder vote on Bismarck because he was conscious of the 'must vote' rule. Yet he had already cast a vote, for Brainbomb, which had satisfied the rule. Then he says he doesn't want to vote Brainbomb "yet" - despite already having done so! Sketchy.

Page 18: Plays the "I'm a newb" card, hard.

Page 20: Asks Teacher2 who he should vote for. Nobody else, just Teacher2. Says he does not want to vote Brainbomb.

Page 21: Gets hyper defensive about me having a slight scumread on him, and claims I am only scumreading him because he is new (which is not the case).

Page 21: Votes DemonRHK (now Squigs44) on the basis that he has not participated. Defends Brainbomb.

Page 22: Tells RagingIke "I want to NOT KILL brain"

Page 32: "I am confident that jamie and brain are fighting each other in maf qt rn"

- What the fuck? He said on four or five separate occasions during D1 that he didn't want to vote for Brainbomb, and now as soon as we're into N2, he is "confident" that Brainbomb is scum. WTF?

Page 44: Says: "I think we should go over what Teacher has to say before continuing to persecute Brain".
alright, first thing is first. every post up to this point, as I have explained somewhere in this post is more or less BS or a post that isn't really thoughtout because I was out the whole week on vacation without laptop..

my rather strange dislike of voting Brainbomb was that he and you had a troll ass fight, and as multiple people have agreed, Brainbomb was extremely difficult to tell if he was really scum or town.

Yes, he acted a little bit scummy, but at the same time, would he be making such a ruckus as a town? he did not seem to be afraid of town, and you (as MANY others, AGAIN, pointed out) were blind voting him, along with 3 newbies that just followed your voting. I did not want to vote Brain dead. I said some weak stuff like "I think he's town" or "I put him at null" to

1) see others' reactions
2) because literally, sometimes he looked like a town, but sometimes he was a little suspicious. and he still is to be fair, and I think (maybe not you) many others can, AGAINNN, agree about that. nothing too suspicious about this, except my execution regarding the matter might have been poor, but that is greatly due to my lack of participation during my vacation week, so please forgive me.

Don't look too deep into this, as my first post back from vacation, I even mention, "wow I am shit.. I am sorry for these bad bad posts.."
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Page 49: While defending himself to Squigs44, he says "I feel like Brain is a town".

Page 53: Is critical of Worcej's scumread on Peter. Points out the "superior quality" of Peter's posts(!).

Page 53: Addressing Teacher and me, says he now has Brainbomb as a null, but I'm his strongest scumread.

Page 54: Votes Peterlund because of Peterlund's vote for Teacher2.
At this point, I am back from vacation and started to actually read deeper into the thread. Most of the quotes' intentions are to kind of symbolize that I am going to put more effort into the game, while also trying to show what I really think about other people's posts.

my vote on Peterlund on page 54 is just a troll vote, as his reasoning for Teacher2 was that "he is nasty" or whatever dumb, without a further explanation. Somehthing we should actually be asking @Peterlund to explain why he initially voted Teacher2.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Page 56: Abruptly starts suspecting Teacher2 because of the way Teacher pushed the TheDipplayer lynch.
Please re-read the post. Absolutely not 'abruptly' I mentioned multiple times that I am finally taking my time to re-read the thread, and I caught something funny that I wanted to get an explanation out of Teacher2. When confronted, Teacher2 failed to explain or give any legitimate excuse, where my suspicion grew stronger.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Page 57: Pushes his questioning of Teacher2 for jumping on and off Peterlund. However it's interesting that he describes Teacher2 as a "scumlean" whereas his read on me was "hard" scum.
2 different occasions, where Peterlund and Teacher2 could have been bussing each other, no 100% proof yet, so I wanted to make sure that I don't forget Peterlund's funniness. A better word I should have used is "null to scumlean"

You are a "hard" scum for a much better reason.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Page 58: He votes for Teacher2. This was the third vote on Teacher2, with 1hr33min remaining, after Peterlund started the wagon and Yav had also joined it. Peterlund was still 5-3 ahead at that point.

Page 59: Tells Bozo that if Teacher2 flips scum, Bozo is next. Has upgraded Teacher to "strong scum" now, and townreads Peter.

Page 60, 61: Goes after Bozo hard, because Bozo is questioning his scumread of Teacher2. Keeps advocating others to join the Teacher2 wagon.
As I have questioned Teacher2 and he failed to answer me straight, my suspicion of him grew and grew. Then, Bozo chimed in, and it surely looked like Bozo was trying to defend Teacher2 without any reason to NOT think Teacher2 is a scum.

Everyone please go read these few pages. This is a major reason why I put Bozo at a hard scum. When Teacher2 was leading Peter2 wagon in D1, Bozo ABRUPTLY (this is what abruptly means, Jamie) mentions, "well, I am fine with theDip lynch" and then Teacher2 almost instantly backs out of peter and pushed theDip wagon HARD. How is this not suspicious? and then when Teacher2 was MIA, Bozo was blindly defending Teacher2.

Yes, he was using words like "Idk Teacher2 could be," and stuff to look as innocent as possible, but he was just plain refusing to vote Teacher2 even when others started to vote for Teacher2.

By this point, I am thinking Bozo and Teacher2 is a CLEAR scum, and BOZO HAS STILL FAILED TO EXPLAIN THIS BEHAVIOR. A third person looking at him will 100% of the time think that Bozo's last minute change of vote on Teacher2 is a futile attempt to bus him, as it looked clearer that Teacher2 was becoming a primary lynch target.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Page 63: Agrees with Brainbomb that Peterlund is useless. An odd comment when earlier he had praised the "superior quality" of Peter's posts.
Again, please re-read my post and comprehend the entire situation of the post. I never PRAISED peter. My claim that Peter's post was "superior" TO ME was meant to describe how terribly I have been posting stuff during vacation, and was wondering why people were just plain ignoring me (personally think I should have been lynched with the quality of posts I was making in D1). This never means that I thought Peter's posts were super, just superior to me (aka, superior to shit).

By this point of the thread, I believe I was contributing pretty well, meanwhile Peter was literally just cheering me on and doing nothing else (someone else wrote this, I forgot. Was it Fox?)
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Page 67: "Vote Bozo next if I die"
Vote Bozo. He's a scum
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Page 69: "Lynch Jamie D3"

(Then has a salty argument with me over the last few pages).
I am not the one who pointed it out first, but your ##unvote and then claiming you are a cop looks really stupid, and there is no likely scenario that a town would be joking like that, except to be a BAD town.

You might be a town, but due to this activity, you really deserve to be policy lynched for lying as a town.

Now, for your questions:

Jamiet99uk wrote:
QUESTIONS for DoubtingThomas:

1. You spent the latter part of D1 repeatedly saying you didn't want to lynch Brainbomb. Then, abruptly, as N1 fell, you declared you were "confident" that Brainbomb was Mafia. You then downgraded Brainbomb to a "null", and then a few pages later decided he was town. What happened between the end of D1 and the early part of the night that convinced you Brainbomb was scum, and what made you change your mind again later in the same phase?
Basically explained above, but well first of all, don't look too deep into my D1 activity (i mean, everyone joked around in D1, and I was super out of it due to vacation, again mentioning it like the 10th time in this thread). Secondly, where have I confidently declare Brainbomb was a Mafia? please post this, I am actually curious I don't remember.

While, as I began to pay attention more, Brainbomb's active questioning and contribution made him look like a town. Then, he started to look a little scummy beginning the end of D2 vote and during night. Perhaps he can be a SK, but honestly, this question is pointless. Literally no one but you are putting Brainbomb at a definite scum. Everyone else expressed their difficulty of judging Brainbomb. lol stop being ignorant and try to admit that.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
2. Why did I suddenly jump above Bozo in your scum list?
Your suspicious unvote, then quitely voting back to teacher, and then during the chaos muttering "I am a cop"

Yeah this is a joke? As a townie, do you think I should just be okay with you fucking around and believe you? or do you think it's more logical for me to question your fucking action?

can you fucking look at yourself?

I am sorry for cussing, but I don't know how you even fucking joke around like that and expect anyone to take you as a serious townie

brainbomb

#1557 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Oh grandma fell down the well again.
Im not gonna have time to meet with my team of physicians today. Sorry petey. I recommend a cpap and 50 ccs of petrosine.

Jamiet99uk

#1558 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:07 am

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

OR the Mafia used their Roleblock on the SK

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#1559 Post by Squigs44 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:13 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:07 am
damo666 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

OR the Mafia used their Roleblock on the SK
OR the most unlikely scenario where the SK targets the veteran who went on alert. I believe in that case both veteran and SK live.

Jamiet99uk

#1560 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:16 am

@DoubtingThomas:

The place where you confidently declared Brainbomb was Mafia, was on Page 32, early in Night 1. You declared "I am confident Brain and Jamie will be fighting in the Mafia QT right now".

My unvote during D2 is not scum-indicative, and I have given a full explanation of what it was trying to achieve.