MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

#2361 Post by dargorygel » Tue May 22, 2018 9:33 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 pm
Can you imagine if Dargorygel is actually right and Peter and Ike are both fakeclaiming scum?

No, neither can I because that's absurd.
Is it?

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2362 Post by dargorygel » Tue May 22, 2018 9:34 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:33 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Can you imagine if Dargorygel is actually right and Peter and Ike are both fakeclaiming scum?

Is it?
This is not the oddest thing to happen in a maf game. But you will see when I flip town.

RagingIke297

#2363 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:34 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Is it?
This is not the oddest thing to happen in a maf game. But you will see when I flip town.
Can we get a list of scum reads and town reads?

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2364 Post by peterlund » Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm

dargorygel wrote:
dargorygel wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Is it?
I will probably flip tonight, and when I do I flip, I flip cop, which is bad news for you. The best thing for you Darg would be to persuade your scum buddies to let me live... :) But this is kinda unlikely since they probably sacrifice you on their scum altar.

But regardless of me flipping or not tonight you Darg are the D6 lynch.

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2365 Post by peterlund » Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm

In case I die, it might be so that Ike is not doc anyhow. There are other scenarios where I can die too. For instance if the real doc decides to self-save instead of saving me, who is the obvious target. Scum's highest prio is that NO MORE scans take place.

If Ike is scum and not doc, they may decide that there is no point in trying to kill me. Then the RB me and try to kill the real doc, if they can guess who the real doc is. The real doc may due to this self-save instead. Either someone else dies or no-one dies while I get RBed.

If Ike is not scum, maybe the scum team still thinks that Ike is the doc. Then they RB Ike and NK me. In this scenario I survive only if the real doc saves me (instead of him self). If not I die. Ike is not doc but not scum either. Either I die or no-one dies. Ike is RBed.

If Ike is not scum, maybe the scum team does not think that Ike is the doc. Then they RB me and NK someone else that they think is the real doc. In this case no-one dies or someone else dies and I am RBed.

Do you people not remember the D2 voting? At the end Jamie saved Snowy from being lynched by with "00:01 Jam sno>Str". Jamie claimed that he had no control over the invisible Stressed vote on Snowy. But seriously, we all know our dear Jamie quite well. There is no detail in any Mafia game that escapes Jamie's attention. He KNEW that if is stayed on Snowy it would have meant 6-5 to Snowy and Snowy would have been lynched, but he switched his vote in the very last minute to Stressed. This I think was intentional. Why would town Jamie with no knowledge about Stressed's or Snowy's alignment make this move in the last minute of D2? I claim, and I find it obvious too, that scum Jamie saved his scum buddy Snowy. Have you also forgotten Bo's second post (his first real one) where he said that both Jamie and Snowy must be town? Now when we know that Bo was scum when he said so, I conclude that this is another proof of that Jamie and Snowy are scum. A link to Bo's post: http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msg?id=w:17447
peterlund wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 9:09 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm
Actually I think Snowy is set to be modkilled too, a Darg lynch with Bo and Snowy getting Modkilled would be ideal
Kind of a scummy request that one. You want it to be even enough so the scum team can set up a tie? And your hesitation to vote in the first place was very scummy too, as well as your plea to your fellow scum team for them come up with a cop CC (since you cannot since you claimed Doc). This is simple as hell. I think you are scum.
Here I listed multiple strong reasons for why Ike is scum.
peterlund wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 10:50 pm
Yes, let's talk about how the fuck Mafia has not NKed Ike in the many nights they have had. Can you explain this in any other way than that Ike is scum?
And this is obviously the strongest reason for why Ike is scum.
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 1:24 am
And I also think that unfortunately Ike is our doctor. We need to find three more scum. I am pretty sure Thamrick is one and probably Jamiet is another. The fifth one will be harder to find.
I agree on Jamie but Ike should go too.

rdrivera continues to defend Ike despite all the clues pointing in the opposite direction. He hedgely suspected both Darg and Bo, but only after my cop claim he first voted Bo after I claimed my guilty on Bo. Rdriv has not been driving any case, he has not presented any case, he has just been around putting in one or two comment once in a while to appear active. (last edit: now EoN5 he makes a long post with lots of observations but with no read list and no conclusions. It seems mostly like another filler post to increase his word count. I am not impressed.)
rdriv referring to Bo/Darg: http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?us ... rt=1-&g=36
rdr's ISO (totally hedgy) http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?us ... rt=1-&g=36

So my scum team is: Dargorygel Jamie Snowy RagingIke (rdrivera if not Ike is scum)
This is also the my preferred lynch order.

Full reads EoN5
Scum: Dargorygel Jamie Snowy RagingIke (rdrivera if not Ike is scum)
Scummish: Thamrick yavuzovic
Null: DrCJG foxcastle Ezio TrPrado

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2366 Post by dargorygel » Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 pm

This game is falling... asleep... sorry I wasn't more alert today.
Thanks for the advice, Peter!

RagingIke297

#2367 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 pm

If scum finally decides to pull the trigger on me, then I would say lynch Darg tomorrow and look into Thamrick, Ezio and Snowy the next day.

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2368 Post by peterlund » Tue May 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Btw, I need to fix the stats so it does not count quoted text at all. I guess I will get time for this now...

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2369 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue May 22, 2018 10:00 pm

NIGHT HAS ENDED. PLEASE HOLD

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2370 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue May 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Bond raced after his target, gaining ground rapidly. His prey was already injured in a scuffle, and was racing towards the third level of the mansion. There was no way out from up there. Bond smiled thinking about the life he was going to end. This was for his dear friend Pierce.

The man reached the top level, and dashed through one of the windows onto a balcony that wrapped around the north side of the building. He was badly injured but he was strong enough to pull himself onto the roof. Bond was quickly on his heels, and joined him on the roof in one fluid motion.

“There is nowhere to go now,” said Bond. “Nowhere to go but to hell.”

“Don’t do this James. I just came here for the appetizers. I didn’t really want to be a part of the plotting. I promise.”

“It’s too late now, old friend,” replied James, “I need to do this.”

Bond pushed the man to the edge of the roof. He was now on his knees.

“Spare me. For England, James?”

Bond pushed him off the roof. He fell the three stories, and landed on his back with a crack.

“No. For me.” Said Bond.

Bond then took the cable dish situated on the roof and ripped it out. He tossed it down onto the body of the dying man.

“Take that!” he cried, “Your channel surfing days are over!”

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfjBEgTvf8)

Peterlund has DIED. He was Alec Trevelyan TOWN COP.

DAY 6 HAS BEGUN. YOU MAY NOW POST.

yavuzovic

#2371 Post by yavuzovic » Tue May 22, 2018 10:07 pm

The thing I wonder is what he would learn if he didn't die.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2372 Post by dargorygel » Tue May 22, 2018 10:17 pm

RIP Peter… You were a good and faithful cop… and I was wrong about that.

But still…
Maybe Peter lied, right? I mean, it COULD be that he just doesn’t like me. Or was trying to fool scum into thinking he really was NOT the cop… right?

I could see Peter doing this, after eating lutefisk. I mean lutefisk makes you do strange things. Like those funny mushrooms…

So consider, before you lynch me in haste… Maybe Peter was trying to pull one over on the scum team. THEY would know that I am not scum. Innocent as a lamb. THEY would then think that Peter was faking, and leave him alone.

Right?

Jamiet99uk

#2373 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 10:19 pm

dargorygel wrote:
dargorygel wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Is it?
Why do you bother to pretend there is a chance you are town, when you know you are Nightkilling the Cop which will prove your guilt?

##Vote Dargorygel
##end

Jamiet99uk

#2374 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 10:22 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 10:17 pm
RIP Peter… You were a good and faithful cop… and I was wrong about that.

But still…
Maybe Peter lied, right? I mean, it COULD be that he just doesn’t like me. Or was trying to fool scum into thinking he really was NOT the cop… right?

I could see Peter doing this, after eating lutefisk. I mean lutefisk makes you do strange things. Like those funny mushrooms…

So consider, before you lynch me in haste… Maybe Peter was trying to pull one over on the scum team. THEY would know that I am not scum. Innocent as a lamb. THEY would then think that Peter was faking, and leave him alone.

Right?
You're funny. Well done. Now it is time for you to die.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2375 Post by dargorygel » Tue May 22, 2018 10:22 pm

@Jamie. I was setting it up so that I could post that clever intuitive plot accusation above. :-)

Jamiet99uk

#2376 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Did Peterlund indicate who he was scanning?

Oh, I wasn't Roleblocked btw

RagingIke297

#2377 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:43 pm

psssssst darg pssstt you can tell me who your teammates are, I won't lynch them, pinky promise

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2378 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:45 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 10:43 pm
psssssst darg pssstt you can tell me who your teammates are, I won't lynch them, pinky promise
Ike, interesting you didn't said you were roleblocked....

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2379 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:49 pm

Also, I don't think we should end then day before everyone post his reads. Almost nobody posted reads at night and we need to get info from everybody m

If my list wasn't obvious in my might post, it's Thamrick, Jamiet and Ike (or Prado if Ike is really the Doc).

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2380 Post by dargorygel » Tue May 22, 2018 11:54 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:49 pm
Also, I don't think we should end then day before everyone post his reads. Almost nobody posted reads at night and we need to get info from everybody m

If my list wasn't obvious in my might post, it's Thamrick, Jamiet and Ike (or Prado if Ike is really the Doc).
I'm kinda hurt that I didn't get listed in your scum reads, rdr... but only kinda.