MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
yavuzovic

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

#2341 Post by yavuzovic » Tue May 22, 2018 5:56 pm

I said I don't remember. Niw when I look back Balki wasn't scummy and I can't remember any reason. It was 12.59 at my time and melatonin might made me drunk ahahhahaha, I know this is so stupidly but I don't have an answer sorry.

Jamiet99uk

#2342 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 6:04 pm

@RagingIke: Why did you decide to protect Yavuzovic from your first D1 vote?

RagingIke297

#2343 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:04 pm
What do you mean by protect? Do you mean just not voting for him and voting for someone else?

Jamiet99uk

#2344 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 7:08 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:10 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
What do you mean by protect? Do you mean just not voting for him and voting for someone else?
You decided to randomly pick a number between 1 and 20 in response to Balki calling on everyone to vote randomly. Yavuzovic was #21 on the list, so your chosen random picking process made him the only person immune from your vote.

RagingIke297

#2345 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 7:08 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:10 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
You decided to randomly pick a number between 1 and 20 in response to Balki calling on everyone to vote randomly. Yavuzovic was #21 on the list, so your chosen random picking process made him the only person immune from your vote.
This was pointed out earlier, I saw Balki's suggestion, went and found a die, rolled it and found the person on the list on the first page that matched up. I meant to use the sign-up list because I was 21 and it would be easy to omit myself. The first page is alphabetical, and ironically I'm right next to RDR but didn't notice it was the wrong list until someone pointed it out.

Jamiet99uk

#2346 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Oh sorry I didn't realise you'd answered. Okay.

I should re-read Bo_Sox. So should everyone.

RagingIke297

#2347 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:28 pm

Where has Prado been the past few days? Seems like his participation has tapered off pretty greatly

RagingIke297

#2348 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:52 pm

I feel like Bo would have bussed at least once, the only people alive that Bo voted for are Thamrick, Ezio and Prado. Bo and Darg started the Ezio wagon on D4 and carried it to the end. Darg has voted for Ezio 3 of the 4 lynch days that weren't certain, while Bo hadn't even voted Ezio prior to day 4.

If Thamrick flips town Ezio will have voted town each and every vote.

If snowy flips town Thamrick will have voted town each and every vote except a very weak push on Bo that he gave up on in a few minutes.

I think we look into an Ezio vs. Thamrick lynch D7

Jamiet99uk

#2349 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 8:32 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 7:52 pm
I feel like Bo would have bussed at least once, the only people alive that Bo voted for are Thamrick, Ezio and Prado. Bo and Darg started the Ezio wagon on D4 and carried it to the end. Darg has voted for Ezio 3 of the 4 lynch days that weren't certain, while Bo hadn't even voted Ezio prior to day 4.

If Thamrick flips town Ezio will have voted town each and every vote.

If snowy flips town Thamrick will have voted town each and every vote except a very weak push on Bo that he gave up on in a few minutes.

I think we look into an Ezio vs. Thamrick lynch D7
I would support that. I still think Ezio's scum.

Jamiet99uk

#2350 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 8:42 pm

Searching for posts by Bo_Sox mentioning Snowy is interesting. I suggest everyone go look since I can't get a link to the Bo_Sox / "Snowy" bot iso to copy on my phone.

What you will notice is that from the moment he subbed in, right up to the middle of N4, Bo_Sox vehemently defended Snowy and declared him "300% town" in post after post, and where he chainsaws anyone questioning or scumreading Snowy.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2351 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:44 pm

Well, I don´t think I have any chance to be nightkilled, but I want to share some thoughts about my re-read on Bo and Dargo.

First Bo. One thing that strike me as interesting is that Bo enter the game on N2 and immediately try to give an explanation of EOD2 where he wasn't even playing:
I haven't read anything but I tried to follow the EOD after Tom told me he may need me and it is pretty plain to see that there are few options here:

a) snowy is town, Jamie is town. Push on Stressed was genuine.
b) snowy is scum, Jamie is town. Why push Stressed over Jamie?
c) snowy is town, Jamie is scum. Why stick your neck out to push Stressed?
d) snowy is scum, Jamie is scum. Push on Stressed was to save both.

The realistic option is a). Option b) makes little sense, unless someone can point to concrete reasons why the people that pushed Stress did so over pushing Jamie. Option c) makes even less sense, because there was no need to do anything at all, unless mafia thought Stressed was a PR...? Option d) doesn't make sense unless the mafia team wasn't online for the last what, 12 hours of the day, and didn't elect to give their teammates any support until 20 minutes before EOD. I don't buy that. So I'm leaning town on snowy and Jamie, and I'm leaning town-led on Stressedlines' lynch. That doesn't mean a few scum members couldn't have jumped on board, but I doubt Balki in particular is mafia.
What strike me mostly odd out of this is the way he dismiss option c) because supposedly Snowy was going to be lynched anyway. But this wasn´t true. With five minutes to go both Peter and Ghug voted Jamiet to a 5 against Snowy 6 and Snowy seemed to have reached a barrier while Jamiet was going up. So, at that point, Jamiet is a possible lynch and Stresed with two votes was a town wagon (Telamor and Balki) that wasn´t going anywhere (the Balki vote was with 20 minutes to go, 15 minutes before). Then Thamrick jumps on Stressed trying to buddy Balki and also Ghug (town) and Snowy and Jamiet (both with the excuse to save his necks) jump in. Why Bo pushed the narrative that only possibility was that Snowy was saved and not Jamiet? I know this is a bit of confirmation bias, but it reinforces my conviction that Thamrick is scum saving his scum buddy Jamiet. Also, Bo pushing that both are town, but shading Snowy a bit is the best scum move as when Snowy flips town he (and Jamiet) will get town credit.

Then on D3 Bo sitted most of the day on Tham, but when Tham started to be a viable wagon he jumped to TrPrado. When pressure on Tham have gone low he voted back on Tham with a hedge that he is probably changing the vote at EOD. Then he voted Telamor in the last minute, after hedging a lot that Telamor is just a newbie. He defended Snow so openly that I really believe Snowy is town, I never saw scum Bo defend a scummate like this.

The last days Bo faded away and anchored a vote on Ezio and also wanted to lynch Ezio after Balki flip and this makes me think Ezio is likely town.

I also did a re-read on Dargo, first interesting thing I see is his last D1 vote
After a quick catch up read, Ezio looks a bit better... and my vote isn't doing any real work there. My other possibles are Ike, Snowy, and Bozo. I hate voting and leaving... but i don't want to leave my vote on Ezio.
Ike doesn't need any extra votes to be lynched (looks like that is the likely end at this point... which I don't mind.)
Voting for Snowy, which is my next real choice would also be a waste.
But if I vote for Bozo, it puts him in range in case there is movement later.
Happy with Ike, Bozo, or snowy... but less happy with peter.

See you tonight!
##Vote bozo
This is interesting, he was happy with a Ike lynch but voted Bozo. Either Ike is scum or there were already too many scum on Ike wagon (considering I know there are at most 1 scum on Ike wagon at that point it doesn't seem the reason) or both are town and he wants to produce some caos.

His scum leans night 1: Scum leans: Ezio (less than before,) Ike (I don’t believe his claim,) snowy, telamor (I didn't like his late joke votish comment.)
There is some scum on this list or it's only town?

On D2 he anchored on Snowy. He missed the whole N2 and come back on D3 to vote Ezio. Then anchored a vote on Telamor (forgetting Snowy that was his top scumread the day before).

On D4 he anchored a vote on Ezio and didn't change, another thing that makes me pretty sure Ezio is town, a useless one to be honest.

Then he made his interesting post
Here is a chart of the votes of the NKed people.

Voting of the NK’s:
Xorxes: D1: ree (fox), teacher, telamor, bozo
Teacher: D1: TrPrado, snowy, ezio, No-lynch, Peter, bozo D2: peter, snowy,
Ghug: D1: TrPrado, snowy, Ike// D2 snowy, Peter, ezio, Jamiet, Stress//D3 Tel

The only conclusions I see: lots of snowy votes, (but not xorxes) and a few ezio (again, no xorxes.) Xorxes' voted for three townies, who all ended up killed. He just looks like a fear kill to me. But maybe teacher and ghug were killed for consistent voting on scum?
This seems an interesting way to try to justify votes on Ezio, Snowy and Peter (and maybe Prado).

Both Bo and Dargo sitting on Ezio on D4 probably means he is town and this also explain the low level of activity near EOD, I still find really odd both Snowy and Prado votes on Balki, but if Ezio is really town there is no reason for scum to jump to Balki at EOD.

RagingIke297

#2352 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:44 pm

I ask Peter to view me as town for 24 hours so he bolts for the next 24 hours, classic :eyeroll:

Jamiet99uk

#2353 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 8:44 pm

@Snowy
@TrPrado
@Dargorygel

Where are you?

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2354 Post by peterlund » Tue May 22, 2018 8:48 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:44 pm
I ask Peter to view me as town for 24 hours so he bolts for the next 24 hours, classic :eyeroll:
I am busy preparing what I think can be my very last post in this game. Be prepared it is looooooong!

RagingIke297

#2355 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
@Snowy
@TrPrado
@Dargorygel

Where are you?
Having 6 people not post in a night phase strikes me as a little odd

Jamiet99uk

#2356 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 9:10 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
@Snowy
@TrPrado
@Dargorygel

Where are you?
Having 6 people not post in a night phase strikes me as a little odd
Yeah. I purport that at least 3 of our remaining 4 Mafia are in those 6. We know Dargorygel is scum, of course.

Jamiet99uk

#2357 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Can you imagine if Dargorygel is actually right and Peter and Ike are both fakeclaiming scum?

No, neither can I because that's absurd.

yavuzovic

#2358 Post by yavuzovic » Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Snowy has been voted a lot of time. We pushed him since D2 (not counting sign-up thread :razz: ) but we could never lynch him. I'm pretty sure there was a mafia misleading. I think Snowy is 80% scum.

Jamiet99uk

#2359 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 22, 2018 9:13 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 pm
Snowy has been voted a lot of time. We pushed him since D2 (not counting sign-up thread :razz: ) but we could never lynch him. I'm pretty sure there was a mafia misleading. I think Snowy is 80% scum.
Which 20% of Snowy is town? His left leg? His flabby buttocks?

yavuzovic

#2360 Post by yavuzovic » Tue May 22, 2018 9:17 pm

@jamie
I don't want to give 100% because I did that before and we lynched town ND