MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

#1521 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Come on Jamie, do it. You and me.

##VOTE TrPrado

I'm not gonna be upset if it doesn't work and I have to go back where I was, but this is obvious.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1522 Post by ghug » Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 pm

I mean, it was already implied he wasn't cop by the fact that he hasn't done shit to indicate having any scans thus far.

I'm disinclined to lynch Ike before we have unanimity on it, as I think the voting will tell us more about people's game philosophies (e.g. TrPrado believes in being very very stupid) than their alignments. We'll need the doc to CC him at some point, but that time probably isn't yet. I do think he should probably just go ahead and claim doc now (or cop if you want to, bud) since he's made it clear enough to mafia which one he is if he is somehow town. Can the doc repeat protect? If so we could make him claim his save targets at. EoN, which is only conformably false if the real doc outguesses him, but could still let us kill him freely.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1523 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue May 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Vote Count 3.4

Snowy801 (4): DemonRHK, DrCJG, Jamiet99uk, Foxcastle
Telamor (4): ghug, dargorygel, RagingIke297, TrPrado
Thamrick (2): rdrivera2005, Balki Bartokomous
Balki Bartokomous (1): peterlund
RagingIke297 (1): Telamor
Ghug (1): yavuzovic
Foxcastle (1): snowy801
Bo_sox48 (1): thamrick
TrPrado (1): bo_sox48

The following players have not voted: Ezio
EZIO WILL BE MODKILLED IF HE DOES NOT VOTE.

Currently nobody is set to be lynched

There are 90 minutes remaining in D3.

Foxcastle

#1524 Post by Foxcastle » Tue May 15, 2018 8:31 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 pm
Can the doc repeat protect?
Doc cannot visit the same person two nights in a row, no.

RagingIke297

#1525 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:33 pm

ghug wrote:
I mean, it was already implied he wasn't cop by the fact that he hasn't done shit to indicate having any scans thus far.

I'm disinclined to lynch Ike before we have unanimity on it, as I think the voting will tell us more about people's game philosophies (e.g. TrPrado believes in being very very stupid) than their alignments. We'll need the doc to CC him at some point, but that time probably isn't yet. I do think he should probably just go ahead and claim doc now (or cop if you want to, bud) since he's made it clear enough to mafia which one he is if he is somehow town. Can the doc repeat protect? If so we could make him claim his save targets at. EoN, which is only conformably false if the real doc outguesses him, but could still let us kill him freely.
People are funny, you'll notice my #1 and #2 scum reads haven't changed since I first made my list, wonder what that might mean.

To answer your question: Your target will be notified only if they have been successfully saved. You may visit yourself. You may not visit the same player on consecutive nights.

Quit trying to get me to claim ghug

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1526 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:35 pm

I'm like 300% sure snowy is town, but somehow he's still on the block. What's the case on him other than that he's useless and not bothering to try, and what's the case on Telamor? Is anyone else interested in Prado or thamrick?

Foxcastle

#1527 Post by Foxcastle » Tue May 15, 2018 8:40 pm

I should be back closer to EOD, but I'm pretty sure ##VOTE TELAMOR is scum.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#1528 Post by TrPrado » Tue May 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:10 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:33 pm
He's pretty obviously not cop. He's pretty obviously also not doc. I'm curious what you're seeing in that post that confirms the former, bo.
He came out and told us that he doesn't have a guilty scan two days and nights into the game, which no cop would ever, ever be stupid enough to do.
How is it thst Ghug and Bo_Sox can discuss these kinds of things and not have TrPrado screaming and shouting that they're PR hunting? Oh I know why. Because TrPrado is scum tunnelling on me.
I was taking a nap, sue me.

If you’ll recall, I told yavuz not to reveal who he believed might be the cop immediately before I called you out, and so to claim that I treat you inherently differently is preposterous, delusional, and/or a manipulation of truth, and the fact that you get away with these sorts of manipulations (I would like to point out once more the fact that at one point you were trying to bash peter for using xorxes reads as evidence against Balki, where you used the exact same reads as evidence against peter).

With bo and ghug there IS a significant difference, however. They’re talking about the validity of Ike’s claim, which did certainly happen. You can’t really be fishing for a PR when your discussion entirely revolves around a claim that everyone saw happen at one of the most key moments of the game.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1529 Post by DemonRHK » Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:35 pm
I'm like 300% sure snowy is town, but somehow he's still on the block. What's the case on him other than that he's useless and not bothering to try, and what's the case on Telamor? Is anyone else interested in Prado or thamrick?
I can’t see snowy as town. A town lurk would at least skim and produce something. Snowy is borderline taunting us with his refusal to take part.

Your entire analysis for D2 hinges on a sub 40% chance that all three wagons were town. I’m firmly in the camp that snowy was saved, and Jamie from my view currently is a townread. The stressed counter was a crime of opportunity, likely.

Jamiet99uk

#1530 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 15, 2018 8:53 pm

TrPrado wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:41 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:10 pm

He came out and told us that he doesn't have a guilty scan two days and nights into the game, which no cop would ever, ever be stupid enough to do.
How is it thst Ghug and Bo_Sox can discuss these kinds of things and not have TrPrado screaming and shouting that they're PR hunting? Oh I know why. Because TrPrado is scum tunnelling on me.
I was taking a nap, sue me.

If you’ll recall, I told yavuz not to reveal who he believed might be the cop immediately before I called you out, and so to claim that I treat you inherently differently is preposterous, delusional, and/or a manipulation of truth, and the fact that you get away with these sorts of manipulations (I would like to point out once more the fact that at one point you were trying to bash peter for using xorxes reads as evidence against Balki, where you used the exact same reads as evidence against peter).

With bo and ghug there IS a significant difference, however. They’re talking about the validity of Ike’s claim, which did certainly happen. You can’t really be fishing for a PR when your discussion entirely revolves around a claim that everyone saw happen at one of the most key moments of the game.
You're behaving as if I challenged someone to CC Balki, which I did not. I believed Balki had made a cop claim. I was not looking further.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#1531 Post by TrPrado » Tue May 15, 2018 9:02 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:35 pm
The only thing I'm capable of agreeing with here is that snowy is town, since I believe only one of the two EOD2 wagons is scum, and obviously...

Telamor fits into the mold of a new scum that is afraid of getting caught, afraid of involvement, and has been coached.

I'm interested in myself as a person if that's what you mean 8-), but regarding thamrick I'm not 100% sure. He's really fallen on the backburner. Right now I'm a bit too uncertain to drop everything to try to lynch him when someone I do believe is scum is on the block.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1532 Post by ghug » Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:33 pm
ghug wrote:

People are funny, you'll notice my #1 and #2 scum reads haven't changed since I first made my list, wonder what that might mean.

To answer your question: Your target will be notified only if they have been successfully saved. You may visit yourself. You may not visit the same player on consecutive nights.

If you want to claim a guilty on me, please do. I'll happily die and flip VT so we can be done with you.

thamrick

#1533 Post by thamrick » Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Since it appears no one seems willing to join me on bo

##VOTE snowy

RagingIke297

#1534 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:11 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:33 pm
ghug wrote:

If you want to claim a guilty on me, please do. I'll happily die and flip VT so we can be done with you.
I'm not claiming anything yet besides what I've already claimed and I'm not going to let you force me into claiming, or try to convince others into believing, anything besides what I've claimed. End of story

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1535 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:15 pm

I am going to be driving for the next half an hour at least, but will try to be on at EOD. I will ##vote Snowy if it's down to him and Telamor at EOD, but I still prefer Thamrick.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1536 Post by ghug » Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Well, you just implied you had a guilty on me, so now this gets pretty fucking simple. If you're town, you know better than to do that. If you're scum, you're a little shitter who's afraid of finally dying.

I want you to claim so that we don't need to lose two PRs to out you. That's pretty fucking town-motivated. Others should agree with me.

As for the game at hand, I think we need some consolidation in our lives.

yavuzovic

#1537 Post by yavuzovic » Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 pm

I'm not going to withdraw my vote on ghug, (😣 I just remembered that I didn't complete the ghug ISO.) Others aren't certain like ghug and I don't want to be a part of a mislynch wagon. Should I complete what I were doing now?

Jamiet99uk

#1538 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue May 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Ghug is right that consolidation is needed.

Peter
Telamor
Yavuz
Balki
Bo_Sox
Snowy

You are on 1 vote wagons that aren't happening. Make your vote count.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1539 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 pm

GM NOTE: I have found a sub willing to come in, so if Ezio does not show, he will no longer be modkilled and a sub will come in at the start of the night.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1540 Post by ghug » Tue May 15, 2018 9:22 pm

So it seems I have a meeting in eight minutes. Can I count on y'all to lynch Telamor without me?