Anarchy Chess

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
kingofthepirates
Location: Dragon Temple, Crumbling Farum Azula, The Lands Between

Re: Anarchy Chess

#181 Post by kingofthepirates » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:38 am

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:14 am
As an IRS agent, I can confirm that neither of you are IRS agents.
As an IRS agent, I can confirm that this is an imposter (from the hit 2018 online multiplayer social deduction game developed and published by American game studio Innersloth: Among Us), and reinstate Pengwinja and CaptainFritz28 as IRS agents for this grave breach of national security.
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

Diplomacy&Warfare

#182 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:06 am

kingofthepirates wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:38 am
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:14 am
As an IRS agent, I can confirm that neither of you are IRS agents.
As an IRS agent, I can confirm that this is an imposter (from the hit 2018 online multiplayer social deduction game developed and published by American game studio Innersloth: Among Us), and reinstate Pengwinja and CaptainFritz28 as IRS agents for this grave breach of national security.
As a double agent for the mafia, I can confirm that I am not a character from the game Among Us.
Also, I throw a top quark at kirby, then move pi^3 meters through the fourth dimension.

kingofthepirates

#183 Post by kingofthepirates » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:13 am

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:06 am
As a double agent for the mafia, I can confirm that I am not a character from the game Among Us.
Also, I throw a top quark at kirby, then move pi^3 meters through the fourth dimension.
tut tut tut.. why is everyone obsessed with pi... sure it's cool and all, but it's waaaay overrated. e is marginally better, but really, pi is just objectively worse than phi, because phi has an extra h! for using a sub optimal number, I say that Diplomacy&Warfare is an imposter from Among Us. not sure what map we are playing on, but we should vote them out. trust.
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

Diplomacy&Warfare

#184 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:40 am

kingofthepirates wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:13 am
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:06 am
tut tut tut.. why is everyone obsessed with pi... sure it's cool and all, but it's waaaay overrated. e is marginally better, but really, pi is just objectively worse than phi, because phi has an extra h! for using a sub optimal number, I say that Diplomacy&Warfare is an imposter from Among Us. not sure what map we are playing on, but we should vote them out. trust.
Kirby clearly didn't actually pay attention to what I said. The cool thing about pi^3 is that it is very close to 31.
Also, you cannot vote me out because the bishops have been disrobed.
-rayo's number: e4

Pengwinja

#185 Post by Pengwinja » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:27 pm

Kirby wins in every vote due to the absurd amount of Kirbs I summoned.

CaptainFritz28

#186 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:04 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:27 pm
The IRS, with our new base on the moon, creates a biological weapon to eradicate the Kirbs.
Ferre ad Finem!

Pengwinja

#187 Post by Pengwinja » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:12 pm

CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:04 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
The IRS, with our new base on the moon, creates a biological weapon to eradicate the Kirbs.
As part of the IRS, I tell you that, not only do I control the moon, but I created all the keebs, and that they can pay taxes.

Diplomacy&Warfare

#188 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:08 pm

CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:04 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
Hey! I want to do biological warfare as well as chemical and nuclear warfare! I fly up to the moon using my hazmat suit, which is also an iron man suit (disclaimer: suit is actually made out of a gold-titanium alloy) and steal all your biological weapons.

Pengwinja

#189 Post by Pengwinja » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:48 pm

When the moon I'm on gets back here on forum page 11… I will, uh… sue for moon abuse.

CaptainFritz28

#190 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:28 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:48 pm
When the moon I'm on gets back here on forum page 11… I will, uh… sue for moon abuse.
The IRS fires a giant boxing glove at the moon, sending it back out into space. It'll be unable to return to the Earth's gravity until page 13.
Ferre ad Finem!

Wattsthematter

#191 Post by Wattsthematter » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:46 pm

I’m so glad I could get on here to relax only to be reminded that the IRS exists and I owe taxes

Pengwinja

#192 Post by Pengwinja » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:35 pm

CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:28 pm
Pengwinja wrote:
The IRS fires a giant boxing glove at the moon, sending it back out into space. It'll be unable to return to the Earth's gravity until page 13.
I am part of the IRS, and can confirm that you cannot do this without the confirmation of 2 IRS agents, which include:
Pengwinja
CaptainFritz28
DIplomacy&Warfare
KingofthePirates
But someone here is an imposter…

kingofthepirates

#193 Post by kingofthepirates » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:52 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:35 pm
CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Pengwinja wrote:
I am part of the IRS, and can confirm that you cannot do this without the confirmation of 2 IRS agents, which include:
Pengwinja
CaptainFritz28
DIplomacy&Warfare
KingofthePirates
The gravity of this very important situation (the imposter among us) means the moons return is sped up, and it will take an unchangeable 5 messages before the moon returns.

Diplomacy&Warfare

#194 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:09 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:35 pm
CaptainFritz28 wrote:

Pengwinja
CaptainFritz28
DIplomacy&Warfare
KingofthePirates
Don't look at me. I'm a triple agent for the IRS, mafia, IRS, and am therefore not the imposter.
I give confirmation for the use of the giant boxing glove missile.
Also, I have level 10^10^10 security clearance, and therefore have special sanction to use any weapons that I deem necessary, on the condition that I maintain the mafia ordered me to do it and I could not refuse without blowing my cover.
With that said, the mafia ordered me to use biological weapons on Pengwinja, chemical weapons on kingofthepirates, and nuclear weapons on captain fritz. Missiles incoming.

kingofthepirates

#195 Post by kingofthepirates » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:53 pm

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:09 pm
Also, I have level 10^10^10 security clearance, and therefore have special sanction to use any weapons that I deem necessary, on the condition that I maintain the mafia ordered me to do it and I could not refuse without blowing my cover.
Overruled, I have TREE(TREE(TREE(3))) security clearance. see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kruskal%27s_tree_theorem for the TREE(n) function
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
With that said, the mafia ordered me to use biological weapons on Pengwinja, chemical weapons on kingofthepirates, and nuclear weapons on captain fritz. Missiles incoming.
I slide to left to avoid the chemical weapons, and once the weapons pass, i slide back to the right. i then preform the rest of the cha cha slide, expertly dodging whatever is thrown at me.

Diplomacy&Warfare

#196 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:04 pm

kingofthepirates wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:53 pm
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Overruled, I have TREE(TREE(TREE(3))) security clearance. see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kruskal%27s_tree_theorem for the TREE(n) function
I know what TREE(n) is. It's not very interesting and is not a good example of high numbers.
I am quintiple agent Dip&War, with level Rayo's number security clearance. This technically puts me above the rest of the universe combined and I overrule your overrulling. Also, I redirect the biological weapons to you, away from Pengwinja, who was very helpful last page.

kingofthepirates

#197 Post by kingofthepirates » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:33 pm

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:04 pm
I know what TREE(n) is. It's not very interesting and is not a good example of high numbers.
:( Sorry you feel that way, I think it's a pretty interesting idea.
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
And I overrule your overrulling. Also, I redirect the biological weapons to you, away from Pengwinja, who was very helpful last page.
I invoke the ancient art of pointing at an object behind you that does not exist and yelling "look over there!". while you turn and attempt to find what I was pointing at, I sneak away, and begin playing a game of chess against myself. This game will last until I am interacted with, or until the 5th message of page 12 of this forum. the black side me starts winning, but then the white side version feigns a heart attack, then flips the board around. (anyone get that reference?)

Pengwinja

#198 Post by Pengwinja » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:03 am

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
kingofthepirates wrote:
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
I am quintiple agent Dip&War, with level Rayo's number security clearance. This technically puts me above the rest of the universe combined and I overrule your overrulling. Also, I redirect the biological weapons to you, away from Pengwinja, who was very helpful last page.
One thing, could you move the giant rocket powered glove to CaptainFritz28’s moon? Also, as a being not of this universe, i can confirm that his security clearance is higher than anyone in this universe, but because i have security clearance Ω, I am higher in this scenario. I order a tree missile barrage at will, mainly pine trees to spiff up his mustache, which is resistant to tree damage.

Pengwinja

#199 Post by Pengwinja » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:06 am

Oh yeah. I’m the imposter guys, my bad. I deform the IRS, as no one expected me. (Which is insane, considering im a moon lord, and not a US citizen). IRS aspect moves gain a 100% debuff unless played along an FBI agent, which reduces it to only 80%. I would recommend investing in moon stocks, by the way, which are skyrocketing too the moon.

Diplomacy&Warfare

#200 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:59 pm

Pengwinja wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:03 am
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
kingofthepirates wrote:

One thing, could you move the giant rocket powered glove to CaptainFritz28’s moon? Also, as a being not of this universe, i can confirm that his security clearance is higher than anyone in this universe, but because i have security clearance Ω, I am higher in this scenario. I order a tree missile barrage at will, mainly pine trees to spiff up his mustache, which is resistant to tree damage.
I overruled the overruling of me commanding the rocket glove to CaptainFritz's moon, so therefore the rocket glove is away and will arrive in 2 posts.
Also, because you have security level 0.5671432904, you are not licensed to know I have security level clearance over pi.