M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

#1121 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:15 am

I think case 2 is most likely. Followed by case 1. I think case 3 is very unlikely, but is Brain playing a very very deep game turning up an easy win.
The moral of the boy who cried wolf? Never tell the same lie twice--Elim Garak

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik

brainbomb

#1122 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:40 am

No. i am not. But at least one scum is voting kak. And im starting to think it is d&w based on the opportunist manner he did it

Diplomacy&Warfare

#1123 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:50 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:15 am
I think case 2 is most likely. Followed by case 1. I think case 3 is very unlikely, but is Brain playing a very very deep game turning up an easy win.
You are talking to yourself as if we don't know that you're scum. Worcej was about to be voted out, that's why he left.
I still think bunny and kak are scum. Bunny's case is based on no real evidence and only makes sense if you completely ignore everything scummy they have done. Meanwhile, I have explained my reasoning, and I will do so again if anyone finds my logic unclear. Bunny, realizing that we know kak is scum, has seized an opportunity to get a misskill by targeting me.

Brain, to answer your question, the reason that bunny and I are both voting kak is because bunny is bussing (busing?) kak and I know kak is scum. As mentioned above, bunny wants to leverage bussing kak in order to get a votekill on me after NKing will. It doesn't really matter which order we vote kak and bunny out in.

I have considered the possibility I am wrong about my teamsolve of kak/bunny, but that leaves either bunny as innocent, which is unlikely due to his and especially worcej's very scummy behavior, or kak as innocent, which I find unlikely due to the repeated and unrelating advocating of throwing me off a cliff.

BunnyGo

#1124 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:57 am

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:50 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:15 am
You are talking to yourself as if we don't know that you're scum. Worcej was about to be voted out, that's why he left.
I still think bunny and kak are scum. Bunny's case is based on no real evidence and only makes sense if you completely ignore everything scummy they have done. Meanwhile, I have explained my reasoning, and I will do so again if anyone finds my logic unclear. Bunny, realizing that we know kak is scum, has seized an opportunity to get a misskill by targeting me.

Brain, to answer your question, the reason that bunny and I are both voting kak is because bunny is bussing (busing?) kak and I know kak is scum. As mentioned above, bunny wants to leverage bussing kak in order to get a votekill on me after NKing will. It doesn't really matter which order we vote kak and bunny out in.

I have considered the possibility I am wrong about my teamsolve of kak/bunny, but that leaves either bunny as innocent, which is unlikely due to his and especially worcej's very scummy behavior, or kak as innocent, which I find unlikely due to the repeated and unrelating advocating of throwing me off a cliff.
That is not why worcej left. And that's all I'll say about why worcej left.

I have done nothing scummy not a single thing. I'm a VT dropped into KiLo as a sub; which is a particularly weird position as I not only have to solve the game, I need to obv town enough to not be an obvious miskill. I'm doing AMAZING at this.

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik

brainbomb

#1125 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:59 am

How is bunny going to get a miskill by bussing kak?

BunnyGo

#1126 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:05 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:59 am
I mean...if I'm wrong and you and D&W are the team...I'll get one then!

brainbomb

#1127 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:23 am

Im at the point where im just letting my ego do too much here.
##vote kak

foodcoats

#1128 Post by foodcoats » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:44 am

Official Vote Count 3.0

Kakarroto (4) - JustAGuyNamedWill, BunnyGo, Diplomacy&Warfare, brainbomb
Diplomacy&Warfare (1) - Kakarroto

Kakarroto is set to become the apricot jam filling in a traditional Austrian sachertorte.

Kakarroto

#1129 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:17 am

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:24 pm
Okay hear me out:

M83: Kak is mafia, my first game

Kak in KiLo with new player
Kak gets new player MKed for the win

M1028: Working under the assumption Kak is mafia, D&W’s first game that wasn’t immediately solved in 5 seconds.

Kak in KiLo with new player
Kak trying to get new player MKed for the win

Deja Vu?
don't just pick one game of me and make it your all and one reference. A sample size of one is not great. Look at my other games too, like the ones where bunny and jamie where mafia and tried to discredit me. Or the one where I solved the game for town and redirected the dayvote to damo and was nk'ed before the final three and Chaqa didn't believe me and vote the robot out. Or any other of the games, like the one where I was voted out because mafia just voted me and everyone didn't believe me. Or look at my other mafia games.

Kakarroto

#1130 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:17 am

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:33 pm
So, I've been gone for about 10 hours. Let's see what's going on.
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:15 pm
I would be very surprised if it's brain. There was no doc counter claim, so I guess will is confirmed. So for me it looks like it's just d&w and bun/wor.

But lets ##vote diplomacy&warfare for now.
Behold: Yet another kak decision to vote me out. This is ridiculous. I guarantee you that at least once every 5 pages, kak has posted either voting me or describing why everyone should vote me.

So, brain made a claim to be cop that the mafia apparently saw through. This is either a very smart mafia team that knew brain's claim was false or brain's scum. Brain reads as probably not scum to me, just based on the generally helpful nature of brain's play. I teamsolve bunny and kak.
##vote bunnygo
Btw I voted docsave damo N2, which appears to have failed.
just look at those post and tell me, aren't those just designed to discredit me? To make me look bad without even responding to the issues I declared?

every fact what I brought up was just dismissed or ignored, my character was questioned, I was ridiculed as a person and a player and no one of you bat an eye. Especially you, bunny, should know that mafia does that when they go for my miskill, you have done it before, in the game with jamie and the pirates! And that wasn't the only time, so why aren't you pointing that out here?

maybe I'm wrong about brain and was fooled and you are town, but all things point to the team just being bunny and d&w, and that this was their overall strategy, or worcejs, to filter the people out that would townread me, filter the people out that would vote for d&w, and then go for my miskill in this phase.

Kakarroto

#1131 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:17 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:34 pm
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:33 pm
So, I've been gone for about 10 hours. Let's see what's going on.
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:15 pm
I would be very surprised if it's brain. There was no doc counter claim, so I guess will is confirmed. So for me it looks like it's just d&w and bun/wor.

But lets ##vote diplomacy&warfare for now.
Behold: Yet another kak decision to vote me out. This is ridiculous. I guarantee you that at least once every 5 pages, kak has posted either voting me or describing why everyone should vote me.

So, brain made a claim to be cop that the mafia apparently saw through. This is either a very smart mafia team that knew brain's claim was false or brain's scum. Brain reads as probably not scum to me, just based on the generally helpful nature of brain's play. I teamsolve bunny and kak.
##vote bunnygo
Btw I voted docsave damo N2, which appears to have failed.
Why vote me rather than the “team solved” kak whom the only clear is voting?
what are you even talking, I'm not the team solve, you are fully ignoring damo, it has to be just d&w and you, I don't believe it's brain and I know it isn't me, don't try to spin the facts here. This here is a mafia trying to get his buddy to not voting for him

Kakarroto

#1132 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 am

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:45 pm
Let me cook right now
Kakarroto wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:23 am

actually I tend to see you more to town than mafia here, but there were some things to consider: I have bad reads early and usually get some stuff wrong, and brain proved to have a better nose for some things like the game where I thought food was mafia and he thought he was town and was right, and stuff like that. I also thought "what would happen if I vote Jamie here", who would jump on it, and who would not.

well, I didn't consider that only one vote would be left to hammer you, so I'm sorry to put you through this, but I think we got some nice data out of it: after me, will and d&w did vote you, even endvoted you. Might be just a feeling, might be just being drawn in by the mood, but I think we have to look at them a bit closer. Between both, I'd say d&w is a bit more sus while it is more likely for it being in will's ballpark (with his chaotic e-Will-ness and stuff :razz: )

I do think, however, the most crucial information we got is that ghug didn't endvoted you out, even when he (jokingly) wanted to just for the memes. I think, if you are town, jamie, that ghug would've had an easy way as mafia to just get you out of the game. Would let him have a good excuse and the blame would probably go to brain who started it.

There is a chance however, that both jamie and ghug are mafia, so in that case, ghug would most likely not have end voted jamie here out. But I think we can say with all of that, that ghug is town, if anyone else than jamie flips mafia.

so with all that, I'll ##vote diplomacy&warfare . RD and worcej are just off the table D1 for me, just D1 policy since neither of them screams mafia right now. brain looks good too, and if I'm wrong, he'll sort himself out anyway. Still have a feel that damo might be mafia, but I guess I'll trust brain for that. I'm not going to vote ghug unless jamie flips mafia, and jamie looked quite ok in all of that, though I do concur with RD and ghug that something was a bit strange. Ah well, still a town lean from me. If brain was right, he can yell at me later.
I find this to be overjustification for a vote. Possible bussing, more than likely he’s trying overly hard to not look suspicious.
Kakarroto wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:39 pm
Hmm, I don't like that neither jamie nor d&w did answer my posts. I was a bit busy and maybe they just are, but I really don't like them ignoring me.

checking the thread again it seems they just weren't here, guess bad timing from my side. so in case you two overlooked it before:

@d&w: what exactly was it that you thought Jamie needs to be hammered this early? You jumped on brain and will who had their sights on jamie before and were quite involved with each other, so you doing that feels quite opportunistic

@jamie: you don't feel buster's vote on you was opportunistic?
I feel this was weirdly critical of D&W hammering Jamie but not me or brain. Also this post just feels icky. This isn’t the only time when mentioning two players, one of them beind D&W, that he gave a longer, more in depth analysis on him for no good reason. Justifying a bus maybe? Town Kak would probably not do this.
Kakarroto wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:40 pm
even if I'm wrong, I think we can't let progress d&w here much further. Imagine d&w in a final 5 or final 3 and think hard about it if you want that.
Yucky post
Kakarroto wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:59 pm
With the whole will claiming, I second damo's advice, it should be best to let the doc choose and the rest voting for cop. Was thinking of discussing this a bit together, but held back since it feels like it could be manipulated by mafia and their strange powers this game.

Snip
This is his worst example. Kak solves. Kak as town would not pitch a plan that would allow for mafia to misdirect my PR vote, and kill me. Then because no one else voted for doc save, they still had their PR action guess in tact, which would allow them to also flip the cop scan. Kak is a better mech guy then this.
Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:55 am
who do you think the maf team is? brain + (?) and what are your thoughts on d&w?

Why do you think ghug was targeted? I come up with a few ideas but I want your input first, as a double check. And from worcej too, if he finds the time.
Finally, this. I don’t think he ever said his ideas.
I was cautious of you hammering, will, but you were involved in the debate, you described your point of view in this discussion many times, it made sense for you. It felt worse than brain in his crusade, but much less opportunistic than what d&w did there, just slapping on, going from totally uninvolved to nearly ending D1 early. And with you claiming doc at EoD, this all went to the backburner, because now the big question concerning you was, if you fakeclaimed or not.

And I focussed on the cop action, because if everyone but you does it, it's much harder for mafia to guess. Like, with your claim, you were practically a dead man walking, I thought mafia would just vote you out at night. I guess worcej was it that had that RD play in mind and make damo and us misvote

and no one even asked me about my ideas, everyone just practically ignored me or dismissed me, maf read me, I thought you weren't interested. Sorry that I'm just not the type to shout everything out when I feel no one wants that

Kakarroto

#1133 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:16 pm
Kak has held firm that im town all along
So logically he can only think its bunny.

So unless kak miraculously changes reads on me he should be voting bunny also
nah, I don't think it's you. There was a small blip before that made me second guess my read, but you looked still good and fine and if I'm wrong, I was fully blinded.

I personally would prefer voting d&w out but if you lead the way on bunny, I would follow

Kakarroto

#1134 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:46 pm
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:43 pm
Kak is probably mafia, so this seems like bunny busing. I'm happy to vote out kak and then get back to proving that bunny is scum.
##VOTE KAK
If I’m town…and you’re town…do you realize you nearly cost us the game?
isn't this an actual maf slip here?

Kakarroto

#1135 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:19 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:54 pm
Can people claim their night votes?

@brwin and Dip?
this is just another example of the overall strategy to just ignore me into oblivion. It's like I never was correct at the end of games and I never called out the maf team and solved the game for town and I never was ignored the same way by the mafia.

just look at past games, you will see that this is a tried practice and mafia often defaults to this play towards me. Maybe I'm prone to not being believed because I'm 'wishy-washy' or unsure of some things, which is mostly from a mind that doesn't want to rule out improbably situations, but when I feel strongly about something, like here that d&w is mafia, I get mafread for it.

It's like, what should I do, have no thoughts and just sheep the loudest one?

Kakarroto

#1136 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:19 am

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:49 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:53 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:51 pm
I am of the opinion that in the final three the mafia are going to bank on a Dip Miskill
You are sure D&W is town?
Hes the least scummy of all of ya
I heavily disagree here

Kakarroto

#1137 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:19 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:40 am
No. i am not. But at least one scum is voting kak. And im starting to think it is d&w based on the opportunist manner he did it
I'm glad you're finally begin to see what I preach since the jamie incident. Can we vote him out today so we get at least one mafia before you probably just vote me in the final? I want us to have at least the satisfication of voting one mafia out

Diplomacy&Warfare

#1138 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:07 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:19 am
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:40 am
I'm glad you're finally begin to see what I preach since the jamie incident. Can we vote him out today so we get at least one mafia before you probably just vote me in the final? I want us to have at least the satisfication of voting one mafia out
You preached that since before the jamiet incident. Also, if we voted me out then you and bunny would win. If we don't vote out a mafia this round, we lose, and while my theory and bunny's theories differ on the second scum, we at least agree you are the first scum.
I don't see how your theory works anyways. There is absolutely no way it's me and bunny. Me and brain makes a little more sense, but we still know it's you.
Also, you guys seem to be ignoring will. Will, as the only clear, has said that I am 'the least scummy'.
I have been analyzing players and trying to figure this out all game. I said that it was possible the entire jamiet situation was a mistake about 15 pages before he got voted out. I gave reasons for my theories about rdr and worcej. Town players don't automatically know who's mafia; they have to figure it out, and don't do that instantly. Kak's ridiculous instant theory about it being me, that's been repeated this entire game, is clearly not a valid, thought-out theory. Worcej used a strategy (vote whoever posts the most) that is at the very least terrible townplay. Revealing it, and encouraging more people to post less and look for less evidence, is at the very least very, very terrible townplay. And call me toxic, but I will take evidence against worcej as evidence against bunny.
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:59 am
Bunny wants to bus kak, NK will (we know any mafia team will at this point) and then get a vote on me D4. That would be a scumwin at that point, because nothing could stop bunny from NKing you.
It should be noted that bunny said I was the most likely mafia, then changed from voting me to voting kak at a time when there were more people voting me than kak. Why do this if bunny is more sure that I am mafia than he is sure that kak is?
I, on the other hand, changed from bunny, who nobody else was voting, to kak, who other people were voting, because I don't care which of kak and bunny we vote out first. As long as we know the scum are bunny and kak, we can vote them out D3 and D4.

brainbomb

#1139 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:32 pm

Diplomacy,
do you have a way to link me to any games where you were mafia on mafiauniverse?

also, are you that confident now that I am town above bunny and kak? when did you change your mind about me?

brainbomb

#1140 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:36 pm

you have more depth in your thoughts than kak or bunny and that to me is a plus, and then will also trusts you which adds another layer to it as well