M1025 Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#3841 Post by pyxxy » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:54 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:51 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:41 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:59 pm
I am OK assuming Bonatogether and damo are the last mafia. If Bonatogether had not tied the vote, damo would have been eliminated, and Bonatogether was already under pressure D3, so preventing the damo DK, which cost town a mis-kill, was probably the best mafia play in that situation. Also, there is no good town explanation for it, and I did not find it particularly believable when Bonatogether said he thought there was still time left to break the tie.
I'm mad so cherrypicking bias here as I flip through bozo on D4 and N4 but you're telling me this clown just have a damo-bona solve and yet now appears out of the circus tent the moment that the damo wagon dies
I read all of the posts in the 21 hours I was away performing my functions at the circus, and Bonatogether and damo were very convincing, while Fluminator and you making hedging cases on each other was not.
did I even case Flum?

bozotheclown

#3842 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:55 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 am
I'm actually going to start by looking at pyxxy instead of the bona-damo pair. I feel like maybe we've been giving pyxxy a pass too much this game.

One thing that's interesting is ghug town read pyxxy all game for the weirdest garble catchup post I've ever seen.
ghug wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:09 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:05 pm
bits and bobs
- page 13 makes my eyebrows twitch >:( bunny and ghug being little weirdos
- bozo rand idea is hilarious, I'm down
- bunny calling bona obv town after being scum last game is also hilarious
- @everyone: is bunny the type to actively try to break his meta after losing as scum?
- @rdr I'll stop making the lego joke it's worn out sorry about that
- lmao get randed bozo
- hi worcej
- confused about bozo's pivot to an actual short-list but honored I made it

- carving this out into its own line: wait @bunny okay you seem serious, what did I screw up about scum chat?
You're talking about this, right?

From the #mafia-chat discord channel:
"So ummm…fox was right. I took my method acting too far. Forgot I was scum. And then forgot PRs were a thing…

Luckily too scummy to be scum!" -BunnyGo

post-death meant I saw you post this since you killed me N1

I think maybe you're saying that it wasn't intentional PR hunting _as scum_? Which I didn't say. I said you PR hunted worcej and like......you literally say that in the discord. Idk what else "Fox was right" could mean.

I'm not trying to be nitpicky or annoying I'm just like.....maybe you forgot this too........because......you have a history of......yeah.

- hi Jamie
- tele-what now
- am I going to have to solve if bunny tunneling me is town or scum :|
- interesting that bozo is finding me as very different from my usual town game but he is also not playing what I perceive as his usual town game aka surveys. for legal reasons this isn't shade
- ah, worcej returns
- re: Eden, worcej walking up to 4 is kinda surprising. maybe it was just the simplest case?
- if it's not clear yes I agree that random voting is bad it's funny but bad
- @eden what makes you want to take bozo off the table? I think he's pretty firmly in will-vote for D1 activities, but maybe I'm not putting together the puzzle correctly
- oh okay I think Bunny is just going hog wild not actually tunneling me. I think this is funny _and_ I want to see if he can sustain it, let's keep him around for another day :D

also worth a line break
- @brain, I do talk about vibes but I don't think I always use the word vibes. I tend to be mech-heavy to compensate for still being meh about scumhunting, and that means I lack confidence in my scum reads a lot of the time (imo it's a way to find me as scum e.g. being too confident in scumreading someone). sometimes I'll say "gut reads" or just "gut", it means mostly the same thing. here in my earlier presence in the thread I really was more about the vibes part of the venn diagram, because I was picking up on thread feel rather than how specific people felt

- hi damo
- @bunny I say that wow you've been posting a lot since I posted about it, huh buddy
- @brain here's your content post, please chew and feel free to spit it out if it's unsatisfactory
- sort of on the "data" bit, I didn't consider it "data" in the way that I treat true mech. it was me expressing a gut/vibe/read on the situation. honestly now that I'm almost to current and Bunny is still locked on me about this, I'm beginning to think this is scum Bunny purposely breaking his meta and tunneling me D1 because gambler's fallacy that he would nk me N1 last game and then try to get me chopped D1 this game + he knows that he has to break his meta from last game or get caught since it's in everyone's memory

so uh ##VOTE BunnyGo

there was another page or two after this but I'm a little peeved so I think it's funnier to just let this rock and glare at bunny >:(
This guy really just said he didn't want to vote Bunny and then voted him a paragraph later.
ghug wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:03 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:55 pm
bunny is pretty obvious as town here. so once again pyxxy is positioned in a way that seems scummy
Is scumreading Bunny necessarily scummy if you don't know him that well, though?

I thought Pyxxy's effort and progression in the catch-up felt authentic.
This is kind of weird to me. Ghug simultaneously shades and townreads pyxxy. This doesn't seem like a pocketing attempt if his first post was to sort of shade him. (before townreading him for ??? reasons)

He barely does anything on day 1 and isn't around at eod. If bozo is town, then that's exactly what a mafia would do in this case.
pyxxy wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:37 am
alright I made it to SON, going to sleep now, will finish catching up tomorrow
Here he assumed he's not getting nightkilled. It was a fair guess, but the way he outright assumes it is a little wierd.
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:58 pm
I see in the bot
Wagon # Voters
ghug (4)
Chaqa President Eden BunnyGo bozotheclown
bozotheclown (3)
Bonatogether Jamiet99uk ghug
BunnyGo (3)
Fluminator damo666 pyxxy
damo666 (1)
brainbomb

is this mostly right? I'm voting ghug + saving bozo
I wrote him off for voting ghug for a bit, but here he's the last person to vote ghug and based on his own post ghug was already getting killed and had the majority. So I don't know if he gets credit for voting ghug,
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:07 pm
yo let's goooooooooo

@Chaqa so uh, Flum next? also you've earned an "I told you so" if you want to drop that at some point
As soon as ghug was killed, he sheeped Chaqa's take that ghug and I were scumbuddies. If he was mafia here, his first instinct being to set up a miskill after being forced to bus his partner makes a lot of sense as he'd want to even out the loss.
His celebration feels forced considering he goes straight to business
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:08 pm
pyxxy wrote:
yo let's goooooooooo

@Chaqa so uh, Flum next? also you've earned an "I told you so" if you want to drop that at some point
(for legal reasons this is a joke I'm not sold on Flum but Chaqa deserves a victory lap)
He says after it's a joke, but it's still shading chaqa and pushing him my direction.

Day 3 is the bunny wagon, and tbh, I think most people on the bunny wagon are pretty suspicious considering he literally voted ghug early on in the wagon. Although this means bona falls under that still.

Pyxxy then spends most of the night after (after the bunny debacle) talking to a dead player who can't respond ??? What's the point of that.

I think Pyxxy could use a bit of pressure, he hasn't received much all game

##Vote Pyxxy
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:38 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:27 pm
I think at least one of Bona/Flum have to be scum. Possibly both unless Pyxxy is.

It would be madness to vote outside that pair.

I hardclaim vt.

##vote Bona
damo666 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:02 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:55 pm
Conclusion:

Bona caused a tie on purpose to save his team-mate Damo.

His excuse that he thought there was time left for Fluminator to break the tie is nonsense, because Fluminator was the one person in that situation who specifically could not move his vote.

The prosecution rests.
NO

I have had an epiphany.

I am not scum. It makes no sense for scumBona to vote Flum in that manner.

The scumteam is Flum Pyxxy.
damo666 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:04 am
##vote Pyxxy
Flum, always paired with someone else, never primed for chopping

@damo, what happens if I do this?

##VOTE Flum
"Pyxxy could use a bit of pressure"?

"what happens if I do this?"

Where is the conviction? If you are going to bus each other you should go for it, not do this kind of hedging so you can justify moving back to
Bonatogether or damo.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3843 Post by pyxxy » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:56 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:52 pm
the pyx is malding on an unprecedented scale

unforeseen in scope

unknown in its entirety
I got powerwolfed on syndicate real bad and I'm still sensitive about it and the way damo has come at me today reminds me of it

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3844 Post by pyxxy » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:57 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:55 pm
Fluminator wrote:
I'm actually going to start by looking at pyxxy instead of the bona-damo pair. I feel like maybe we've been giving pyxxy a pass too much this game.

One thing that's interesting is ghug town read pyxxy all game for the weirdest garble catchup post I've ever seen.
ghug wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:09 pm

This guy really just said he didn't want to vote Bunny and then voted him a paragraph later.
ghug wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:03 pm

Is scumreading Bunny necessarily scummy if you don't know him that well, though?

I thought Pyxxy's effort and progression in the catch-up felt authentic.
This is kind of weird to me. Ghug simultaneously shades and townreads pyxxy. This doesn't seem like a pocketing attempt if his first post was to sort of shade him. (before townreading him for ??? reasons)

He barely does anything on day 1 and isn't around at eod. If bozo is town, then that's exactly what a mafia would do in this case.
pyxxy wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:37 am
alright I made it to SON, going to sleep now, will finish catching up tomorrow
Here he assumed he's not getting nightkilled. It was a fair guess, but the way he outright assumes it is a little wierd.
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:58 pm
I see in the bot
Wagon # Voters
ghug (4)
Chaqa President Eden BunnyGo bozotheclown
bozotheclown (3)
Bonatogether Jamiet99uk ghug
BunnyGo (3)
Fluminator damo666 pyxxy
damo666 (1)
brainbomb

is this mostly right? I'm voting ghug + saving bozo
I wrote him off for voting ghug for a bit, but here he's the last person to vote ghug and based on his own post ghug was already getting killed and had the majority. So I don't know if he gets credit for voting ghug,
pyxxy wrote:
yo let's goooooooooo

As soon as ghug was killed, he sheeped Chaqa's take that ghug and I were scumbuddies. If he was mafia here, his first instinct being to set up a miskill after being forced to bus his partner makes a lot of sense as he'd want to even out the loss.
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:08 pm

(for legal reasons this is a joke I'm not sold on Flum but Chaqa deserves a victory lap)
He says after it's a joke, but it's still shading chaqa and pushing him my direction.

Day 3 is the bunny wagon, and tbh, I think most people on the bunny wagon are pretty suspicious considering he literally voted ghug early on in the wagon. Although this means bona falls under that still.

Pyxxy then spends most of the night after (after the bunny debacle) talking to a dead player who can't respond ??? What's the point of that.

##Vote Pyxxy
pyxxy wrote:
damo666 wrote:
I think at least one of Bona/Flum have to be scum. Possibly both unless Pyxxy is.

I hardclaim vt.

##vote Bona
damo666 wrote:

NO

I have had an epiphany.

damo666 wrote:
##vote Pyxxy

##VOTE Flum

Where is the conviction? If you are going to bus each other you should go for it, not do this kind of hedging so you can justify moving back to
Bonatogether or damo.
are you defending me here or trying to cement the idea that we're scum together

bozotheclown

#3845 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:58 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:54 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:41 pm

I'm mad so cherrypicking bias here as I flip through bozo on D4 and N4 but you're telling me this clown just have a damo-bona solve and yet now appears out of the circus tent the moment that the damo wagon dies
I read all of the posts in the 21 hours I was away performing my functions at the circus, and Bonatogether and damo were very convincing, while Fluminator and you making hedging cases on each other was not.
did I even case Flum?
not very well

bozotheclown

#3846 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:01 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:57 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:55 pm
Fluminator wrote:

##Vote Pyxxy
pyxxy wrote:

##VOTE Flum

Bonatogether or damo.
are you defending me here or trying to cement the idea that we're scum together
I was pointing out that the justifications for your and Fluminator's votes for each other is consistent with scum distancing and leaving your options open.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3847 Post by pyxxy » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:02 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:43 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:36 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:31 pm
I am now caught up, and based just on today, Bonatogether and damo seem like town to me and pyxxy and Fluminator seem like mafia bussing each other.

I plan to go back and see if Fluminator/pyxxy/ghug makes sense.

##VOTE Fluminator
thank you for catching up in all of 3 posts and making my tinfoil that it's somehow now you and damo feel more reasonable
I may have only posted three times during the time you are referring to, but I read all of the posts. Is it because I only commented on 3 posts while catching up, or because I now suspect you and Fluminator are the remaining mafia, that makes me more likely to be mafia now?
it's the fact that you show up after a day and all you post is "well damo and bona seem to have nailed it, la di da, ez game ez solve" with no indication that you actually believe it
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:36 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:27 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:20 pm

Yes, I think pyxxy/Fluminator and Bonatogether/damo ae the most likely combinations, and it is looking more like pyxxy/Fluminator now.
I don't think pyxxy is scum atm. It's concerning to me how the other suspicious people are all voting him, you know?
Yes, and I am OK DKing either Fluminator or pyxxy today unless something changes. I think Bonatogether and damo have been convincing today, but they should be willing to DK Fluminator first. I am not sure why Bonatogether is not already voting for Fluminator.
"very convincing" okay so when you're wrong, it's easy to guess who gets the blame this time

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3848 Post by pyxxy » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:05 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:58 pm
pyxxy wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

did I even case Flum?
not very well
quote me where I cased Flum today

I just said I would vote Flum but the most I've cared is responding to his random ass case on me

I narrowed my voting choices to Flum and Damo pretty early on and I think you and Damo both know that

bozotheclown

#3849 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:07 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:02 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:36 pm

thank you for catching up in all of 3 posts and making my tinfoil that it's somehow now you and damo feel more reasonable
I may have only posted three times during the time you are referring to, but I read all of the posts. Is it because I only commented on 3 posts while catching up, or because I now suspect you and Fluminator are the remaining mafia, that makes me more likely to be mafia now?
it's the fact that you show up after a day and all you post is "well damo and bona seem to have nailed it, la di da, ez game ez solve" with no indication that you actually believe it
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:36 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:27 pm

I don't think pyxxy is scum atm. It's concerning to me how the other suspicious people are all voting him, you know?
Yes, and I am OK DKing either Fluminator or pyxxy today unless something changes. I think Bonatogether and damo have been convincing today, but they should be willing to DK Fluminator first. I am not sure why Bonatogether is not already voting for Fluminator.
"very convincing" okay so when you're wrong, it's easy to guess who gets the blame this time
I didn't just indicated I believed it, I said I did.

If you or Fluminator flip town, I will take the blame for being incorrectly convinced.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3850 Post by pyxxy » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:08 pm

I gotta take another break be back in many hours, I'm catching myself thinking if D3 was damo/flum mutual bussing from early on with the expectation of chaqa pushing flum over that day and so clearly I've lost it

bozotheclown

#3851 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:11 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:05 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:58 pm
pyxxy wrote:

did I even case Flum?
not very well
quote me where I cased Flum today

I just said I would vote Flum but the most I've cared is responding to his random ass case on me

I narrowed my voting choices to Flum and Damo pretty early on and I think you and Damo both know that
pyxxy wrote:
damo666 wrote:

I hardclaim vt.

##vote Bona
damo666 wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:55 pm
Conclusion:

Bona caused a tie on purpose to save his team-mate Damo.

His excuse that he thought there was time left for Fluminator to break the tie is nonsense, because Fluminator was the one person in that situation who specifically could not move his vote.

The prosecution rests.
NO

I have had an epiphany.

damo666 wrote:
##vote Pyxxy

##VOTE Flum
The implication in what you said is that you thought damo was voting you and not his mafia teammate Fluminator, which is case against damo and Fluminator.

Fluminator

#3852 Post by Fluminator » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:15 pm

If you're fine with either me or pyxxy, why are you voting me over pyxxy when pyxxy has 3 votes already?

bozotheclown

#3853 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:17 pm

pyxxy wrote:
bozo honestly I've been clearing you off D1 VCA and if D1 was actually TvS I'm gonna eat my hat
Yes, I think that makes sense as effective low level pocketing. I suspect Fluminator warned you that I am always suspicious of potential pocketing and that you should keep it subtle like Fluminator was doing so that I would jump over you two and suspect players like BunnyGo and Chaqa who were correctly town reading me D1.

Fluminator

#3854 Post by Fluminator » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:20 pm

You're right I wasn't super compelled to stay on the pyxxy wagon when I voted him early in the day. It's definitely provided a lot of new info though, and this is the first time we've seen pyxxy actually have to fight for his life.

Maybe I'll stay on, maybe I won't. I'm not done checking the rest.

Fluminator

#3855 Post by Fluminator » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:22 pm

If we vote pyxxy and he flips town, bozo, would you then kill damo and bona while clearing me as town in your view?

bozotheclown

#3856 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:23 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:15 pm
If you're fine with either me or pyxxy, why are you voting me over pyxxy when pyxxy has 3 votes already?
If this is directed at me, it is because Chaqa had a good point about Bonatogether and damo voting for pyxxy when they both say they think you are mafia, so they should be willing to vote for you. I did not say I am 100% convinced it is you and pyxxy, but pyxxy coming after me for voting for one of his scum reads does not make me any less suspicious.

bozotheclown

#3857 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:27 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:22 pm
If we vote pyxxy and he flips town, bozo, would you then kill damo and bona while clearing me as town in your view?
I would not rule out you being mafia with Bonatogether or damo, but if pyxxy flipped town, one of Bonatogether or damo are almost certainly mafia.

Fluminator

#3858 Post by Fluminator » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:28 pm

(not ignoring you bona, still at work though)

Bonatogether

#3859 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:38 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:28 pm
don't worry about it

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3860 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:49 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:38 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:28 pm
don't worry about it
Is this scum theater?