M1025 Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#3661 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:45 am

But anyway I think it's unlikely Bona caused the tie to save Damo.

He could be scum or Damo could be scum, but I'm almost certain they aren't partners

Bona - Bozo
Bona - Damo - Chaqa thinks not possible
Bona - Flum
Bona - Pyxxy

Bozo - Damo
Bozo - Flum
Bozo - Pyxxy

Damo - Flum
Damo - Pyxxy

Flum - Pyxxy

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3662 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:45 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:45 am
But anyway I think it's unlikely Bona caused the tie to save Damo.

He could be scum or Damo could be scum, but I'm almost certain they aren't partners

Bona - Bozo
Bona - Damo - Chaqa thinks not possible
Bona - Flum
Bona - Pyxxy

I don't think Bozo is likely to be scum whatsoever
Bozo - Damo
Bozo - Flum
Bozo - Pyxxy

Damo - Flum
Damo - Pyxxy

Flum - Pyxxy

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3663 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:46 am

Bona - Flum
Bona - Pyxxy
Damo - Flum
Damo - Pyxxy
Flum - Pyxxy

This is my pair PoE.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3664 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:47 am

##Vote Flum for now

I don't actually think pyxxy is scum, so I'm operating under asumption it's Flum + Bona or Damo.

Fluminator

#3665 Post by Fluminator » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:37 am

Why are you town reading pyxxy again?
(Still out phoneposting)

Fluminator

#3666 Post by Fluminator » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 am

I'm actually going to start by looking at pyxxy instead of the bona-damo pair. I feel like maybe we've been giving pyxxy a pass too much this game.

One thing that's interesting is ghug town read pyxxy all game for the weirdest garble catchup post I've ever seen.
ghug wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:09 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:05 pm
bits and bobs
- page 13 makes my eyebrows twitch >:( bunny and ghug being little weirdos
- bozo rand idea is hilarious, I'm down
- bunny calling bona obv town after being scum last game is also hilarious
- @everyone: is bunny the type to actively try to break his meta after losing as scum?
- @rdr I'll stop making the lego joke it's worn out sorry about that
- lmao get randed bozo
- hi worcej
- confused about bozo's pivot to an actual short-list but honored I made it

- carving this out into its own line: wait @bunny okay you seem serious, what did I screw up about scum chat?
You're talking about this, right?
pyxxy wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:31 pm
last game: bad vibes, bunny PR hunted worcej (confirmed in scum chat post-game/post-death)
From the #mafia-chat discord channel:
"So ummm…fox was right. I took my method acting too far. Forgot I was scum. And then forgot PRs were a thing…

Luckily too scummy to be scum!" -BunnyGo

post-death meant I saw you post this since you killed me N1

I think maybe you're saying that it wasn't intentional PR hunting _as scum_? Which I didn't say. I said you PR hunted worcej and like......you literally say that in the discord. Idk what else "Fox was right" could mean.

I'm not trying to be nitpicky or annoying I'm just like.....maybe you forgot this too........because......you have a history of......yeah.

- hi Jamie
- tele-what now
- am I going to have to solve if bunny tunneling me is town or scum :|
- interesting that bozo is finding me as very different from my usual town game but he is also not playing what I perceive as his usual town game aka surveys. for legal reasons this isn't shade
- ah, worcej returns
- re: Eden, worcej walking up to 4 is kinda surprising. maybe it was just the simplest case?
- if it's not clear yes I agree that random voting is bad it's funny but bad
- @eden what makes you want to take bozo off the table? I think he's pretty firmly in will-vote for D1 activities, but maybe I'm not putting together the puzzle correctly
- oh okay I think Bunny is just going hog wild not actually tunneling me. I think this is funny _and_ I want to see if he can sustain it, let's keep him around for another day :D

also worth a line break
- @brain, I do talk about vibes but I don't think I always use the word vibes. I tend to be mech-heavy to compensate for still being meh about scumhunting, and that means I lack confidence in my scum reads a lot of the time (imo it's a way to find me as scum e.g. being too confident in scumreading someone). sometimes I'll say "gut reads" or just "gut", it means mostly the same thing. here in my earlier presence in the thread I really was more about the vibes part of the venn diagram, because I was picking up on thread feel rather than how specific people felt

- hi damo
- @bunny I say that wow you've been posting a lot since I posted about it, huh buddy
- @brain here's your content post, please chew and feel free to spit it out if it's unsatisfactory
- sort of on the "data" bit, I didn't consider it "data" in the way that I treat true mech. it was me expressing a gut/vibe/read on the situation. honestly now that I'm almost to current and Bunny is still locked on me about this, I'm beginning to think this is scum Bunny purposely breaking his meta and tunneling me D1 because gambler's fallacy that he would nk me N1 last game and then try to get me chopped D1 this game + he knows that he has to break his meta from last game or get caught since it's in everyone's memory

so uh ##VOTE BunnyGo

there was another page or two after this but I'm a little peeved so I think it's funnier to just let this rock and glare at bunny >:(
This guy really just said he didn't want to vote Bunny and then voted him a paragraph later.
ghug wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:03 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:55 pm
bunny is pretty obvious as town here. so once again pyxxy is positioned in a way that seems scummy
Is scumreading Bunny necessarily scummy if you don't know him that well, though?

I thought Pyxxy's effort and progression in the catch-up felt authentic.
This is kind of weird to me. Ghug simultaneously shades and townreads pyxxy. This doesn't seem like a pocketing attempt if his first post was to sort of shade him. (before townreading him for ??? reasons)

He barely does anything on day 1 and isn't around at eod. If bozo is town, then that's exactly what a mafia would do in this case.
pyxxy wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:37 am
alright I made it to SON, going to sleep now, will finish catching up tomorrow
Here he assumed he's not getting nightkilled. It was a fair guess, but the way he outright assumes it is a little wierd.
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:58 pm
I see in the bot
Wagon # Voters
ghug (4)
Chaqa President Eden BunnyGo bozotheclown
bozotheclown (3)
Bonatogether Jamiet99uk ghug
BunnyGo (3)
Fluminator damo666 pyxxy
damo666 (1)
brainbomb

is this mostly right? I'm voting ghug + saving bozo
I wrote him off for voting ghug for a bit, but here he's the last person to vote ghug and based on his own post ghug was already getting killed and had the majority. So I don't know if he gets credit for voting ghug,
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:07 pm
yo let's goooooooooo

@Chaqa so uh, Flum next? also you've earned an "I told you so" if you want to drop that at some point
As soon as ghug was killed, he sheeped Chaqa's take that ghug and I were scumbuddies. If he was mafia here, his first instinct being to set up a miskill after being forced to bus his partner makes a lot of sense as he'd want to even out the loss.
His celebration feels forced considering he goes straight to business
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:08 pm
pyxxy wrote:
yo let's goooooooooo

@Chaqa so uh, Flum next? also you've earned an "I told you so" if you want to drop that at some point
(for legal reasons this is a joke I'm not sold on Flum but Chaqa deserves a victory lap)
He says after it's a joke, but it's still shading chaqa and pushing him my direction.

Day 3 is the bunny wagon, and tbh, I think most people on the bunny wagon are pretty suspicious considering he literally voted ghug early on in the wagon. Although this means bona falls under that still.

Pyxxy then spends most of the night after (after the bunny debacle) talking to a dead player who can't respond ??? What's the point of that.

I think Pyxxy could use a bit of pressure, he hasn't received much all game

##Vote Pyxxy

damo666

#3667 Post by damo666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:02 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:55 pm
Conclusion:

Bona caused a tie on purpose to save his team-mate Damo.

His excuse that he thought there was time left for Fluminator to break the tie is nonsense, because Fluminator was the one person in that situation who specifically could not move his vote.

The prosecution rests.
NO

I have had an epiphany.

I am not scum. It makes no sense for scumBona to vote Flum in that manner.

The scumteam is Flum Pyxxy.

damo666

#3668 Post by damo666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:04 am

##vote Pyxxy

damo666

#3669 Post by damo666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:06 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:59 pm
@Fluminator:
@Pyxxy:

Damo vs Bona is currently a 2-2 tie and you have not voted.

I would politely ask both of you to choose the same person to vote, if you can bring yourselves to do that. Either Damo or Bona is fine, but please try to ensure you are both on the same one.

That will make it 4 v 2 in either direction and will ensure that Bona cannot tie it again.
This is terrible and I guarantee they do it.

damo666

#3670 Post by damo666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:11 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:29 am
I think I've solved the game and it's Flum/Bona

Lemme write this up
Then why not just let me be daykilled?

damo666

#3671 Post by damo666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:13 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:42 am
I typed up a bunch of bullshit, but the only part worth keeping was this bit. It's a little out of context but basically Damo-Bona is not a pair.

2. Eden and Jamie pushing Flum, with Damo popping on but noticeably distancing and joining ghug on Eden, which doesn't make a ton of sense for a mafia teammate to do right there I think. Though ghug does leave the Eden wagon soon, to join Bozo, which would imply a mafia joining his teammate if Bona is scum. So I think it's unlikely ghug goes from teammate Damo to teammate Bona, so Damo-Bona is not a pair.
Well done.

damo666

#3672 Post by damo666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:15 am

Fluminator wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 am
I'm actually going to start by looking at pyxxy instead of the bona-damo pair. I feel like maybe we've been giving pyxxy a pass too much this game.

One thing that's interesting is ghug town read pyxxy all game for the weirdest garble catchup post I've ever seen.
ghug wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
bits and bobs
- @everyone: is bunny the type to actively try to break his meta after losing as scum?
- lmao get randed bozo
- hi worcej

- carving this out into its own line: wait @bunny okay you seem serious, what did I screw up about scum chat?

"So ummm…fox was right. I took my method acting too far. Forgot I was scum. And then forgot PRs were a thing…

I think maybe you're saying that it wasn't intentional PR hunting _as scum_? Which I didn't say. I said you PR hunted worcej and like......you literally say that in the discord. Idk what else "Fox was right" could mean.

I'm not trying to be nitpicky or annoying I'm just like.....maybe you forgot this too........because......you have a history of......yeah.

- hi Jamie
- tele-what now
- interesting that bozo is finding me as very different from my usual town game but he is also not playing what I perceive as his usual town game aka surveys. for legal reasons this isn't shade
- ah, worcej returns
- re: Eden, worcej walking up to 4 is kinda surprising. maybe it was just the simplest case?
- @eden what makes you want to take bozo off the table? I think he's pretty firmly in will-vote for D1 activities, but maybe I'm not putting together the puzzle correctly
- oh okay I think Bunny is just going hog wild not actually tunneling me. I think this is funny _and_ I want to see if he can sustain it, let's keep him around for another day :D

also worth a line break
- @brain, I do talk about vibes but I don't think I always use the word vibes. I tend to be mech-heavy to compensate for still being meh about scumhunting, and that means I lack confidence in my scum reads a lot of the time (imo it's a way to find me as scum e.g. being too confident in scumreading someone). sometimes I'll say "gut reads" or just "gut", it means mostly the same thing. here in my earlier presence in the thread I really was more about the vibes part of the venn diagram, because I was picking up on thread feel rather than how specific people felt

- hi damo
- @bunny I say that wow you've been posting a lot since I posted about it, huh buddy
- @brain here's your content post, please chew and feel free to spit it out if it's unsatisfactory
- sort of on the "data" bit, I didn't consider it "data" in the way that I treat true mech. it was me expressing a gut/vibe/read on the situation. honestly now that I'm almost to current and Bunny is still locked on me about this, I'm beginning to think this is scum Bunny purposely breaking his meta and tunneling me D1 because gambler's fallacy that he would nk me N1 last game and then try to get me chopped D1 this game + he knows that he has to break his meta from last game or get caught since it's in everyone's memory

so uh ##VOTE BunnyGo

there was another page or two after this but I'm a little peeved so I think it's funnier to just let this rock and glare at bunny >:(
This guy really just said he didn't want to vote Bunny and then voted him a paragraph later.
ghug wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
bunny is pretty obvious as town here. so once again pyxxy is positioned in a way that seems scummy
Is scumreading Bunny necessarily scummy if you don't know him that well, though?

This is kind of weird to me. Ghug simultaneously shades and townreads pyxxy. This doesn't seem like a pocketing attempt if his first post was to sort of shade him. (before townreading him for ??? reasons)

He barely does anything on day 1 and isn't around at eod. If bozo is town, then that's exactly what a mafia would do in this case.
pyxxy wrote:
Here he assumed he's not getting nightkilled. It was a fair guess, but the way he outright assumes it is a little wierd.
pyxxy wrote:
I see in the bot
Wagon # Voters
ghug (4)
bozotheclown (3)
BunnyGo (3)
Fluminator damo666 pyxxy
damo666 (1)
brainbomb

I wrote him off for voting ghug for a bit, but here he's the last person to vote ghug and based on his own post ghug was already getting killed and had the majority. So I don't know if he gets credit for voting ghug,
pyxxy wrote:
yo let's goooooooooo

As soon as ghug was killed, he sheeped Chaqa's take that ghug and I were scumbuddies. If he was mafia here, his first instinct being to set up a miskill after being forced to bus his partner makes a lot of sense as he'd want to even out the loss.
pyxxy wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
yo let's goooooooooo

(for legal reasons this is a joke I'm not sold on Flum but Chaqa deserves a victory lap)
He says after it's a joke, but it's still shading chaqa and pushing him my direction.

Day 3 is the bunny wagon, and tbh, I think most people on the bunny wagon are pretty suspicious considering he literally voted ghug early on in the wagon. Although this means bona falls under that still.

Pyxxy then spends most of the night after (after the bunny debacle) talking to a dead player who can't respond ??? What's the point of that.

##Vote Pyxxy
Oh. Wasn't expecting this.

Jamiet99uk

#3673 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:27 am

damo666 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:02 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:55 pm
Conclusion:

Bona caused a tie on purpose to save his team-mate Damo.

His excuse that he thought there was time left for Fluminator to break the tie is nonsense, because Fluminator was the one person in that situation who specifically could not move his vote.

The prosecution rests.
NO

I have had an epiphany.

I am not scum. It makes no sense for scumBona to vote Flum in that manner.

The scumteam is Flum Pyxxy.
Would you be kind enough to explain your epiphany?
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

damo666

#3674 Post by damo666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:30 am

This is where I'm at. Some of you might not be happy with what I write but I don't think I'm revealing anything scum can't guess anyway.

As there was no death the doc wasn't Roleblocked. As nobody is voting Jamie and he didn't die the doc saved Jamie proving Jamie is town.

I believe Chaqa is the doc.

I suspect Bozo realised this.

Bona almost certainly not scum as his vote on Flum saved townDamo.

I concluded that Flum Pyxxy is the pair.

However Flum voting Pyxxy confuses the issue but could be a bus.

Anyway, it does not matter because if it's not FlumPyxxy it must b deepscum Bozo with either.

As we have a miskill left it doesn't matter.

Town have won.

We kill FLUM or Pyxxy and if flip one flips town we flip the other and then Bozo.

I suspect we'll now get a desperation doc claim.

From a Chaqa/Jamie pov I could be scum with Bozo saying this but do you think that more likely than what I have proposed?

No didn't think so.

Thank you.

damo666

#3675 Post by damo666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:33 am

@Chaqa switch to Pyxxy.

If he flips town we can get Flum tomorrow

Jamiet99uk

#3676 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:00 am

I am pretty certain you are not scum with Bozo, no, Damo.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Jamiet99uk

#3677 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:08 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:42 am
Eden and Jamie pushing Flum, with Damo popping on but noticeably distancing and joining ghug on Eden, which doesn't make a ton of sense for a mafia teammate to do right there I think. Though ghug does leave the Eden wagon soon, to join Bozo, which would imply a mafia joining his teammate if Bona is scum. So I think it's unlikely ghug goes from teammate Damo to teammate Bona, so Damo-Bona is not a pair.
It makes sense in the context that Ghug was in danger of being flipped and they saw Eden, at that moment in time, as the most viable counter-wagon to save Ghug (you had been the counter-wagon yourself for a short time but that was because of you endhammering shenanigans earlier).

Jamiet99uk

#3678 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:13 am

damo666 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:06 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:59 pm
@Fluminator:
@Pyxxy:

Damo vs Bona is currently a 2-2 tie and you have not voted.

I would politely ask both of you to choose the same person to vote, if you can bring yourselves to do that. Either Damo or Bona is fine, but please try to ensure you are both on the same one.

That will make it 4 v 2 in either direction and will ensure that Bona cannot tie it again.
This is terrible and I guarantee they do it.
Your guarantee was wrong because Fluminator ignored me and is voting for Pyxxy.

Currently it is in Chaqa's gift to break the tie.

Jamiet99uk

#3679 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:14 am

damo666 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:30 am
This is where I'm at. Some of you might not be happy with what I write but I don't think I'm revealing anything scum can't guess anyway.

As there was no death the doc wasn't Roleblocked. As nobody is voting Jamie and he didn't die the doc saved Jamie proving Jamie is town.
This logic is relatively sound, but there is also another reason you know that I was the subject of a successful doc save.

Can you work out what that is, Damo?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3680 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:27 am

Fluminator wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 am

ghug wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
bits and bobs
- lmao get randed bozo
- hi worcej

- hi Jamie
- tele-what now
- ah, worcej returns

also worth a line break

- hi damo

so uh ##VOTE BunnyGo

ghug wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

pyxxy wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
I see in the bot
Wagon # Voters
ghug (4)
bozotheclown (3)
BunnyGo (3)
Fluminator damo666 pyxxy
damo666 (1)
brainbomb

pyxxy wrote:
yo let's goooooooooo

pyxxy wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
yo let's goooooooooo

##Vote Pyxxy
Ghug also had a strange townread on bunny to be fair