M80 Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Bonatogether

Re: M80 Game Thread

#21 Post by Bonatogether » Mon May 15, 2023 9:10 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:08 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:07 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:06 pm

Incorrect.
my pm told me i was a pirate or whatever
And?
Yes?
So?
so i want to vote you

Kakarroto

#22 Post by Kakarroto » Mon May 15, 2023 9:10 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:05 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:03 pm
"Das ist die G'schicht' von Kapitän Kak "Arr" Oto ~♪
ein mutiger Pirat auf den sieben Weltmeeren ~♪
die Tortuga Insel zieht ihn mystisch an ~♪
wie ein Rabe der die Briese des Meeres folgt ~♫
[Name der weiblichen Hauptfigur]
Kak "Arr" Oto
und zurück zum guten Teil
Seit dem Tag seiner Geburt zog ihn das Abenteuer an ~♪
Oh alter Kapitän Kak hat es ihnen immer zurückgezahlt ~♪
er ist der Landstreicher der Brandung ~♪
Der Narr von Tortuga ~♪
aber am Grund des Ozeans ~♪
was erwartet ihn da? ~♫
Kapitän Kak
was'n' Depp
[Name des Gegenspielers]
Tentakel Tier"

"Hey, you there, singing in the dinghy, get out of there!" a rough voice yelled, followed by an empty bottle thrown at the singer. After rubbing his growing bump on the head where the bottle hit, he looked out to see the angry looking man. "Ist alles in ordnung, mann?" he asked. "Stop talking nonsense and start to work, I need you to climb up and put up the sail!" the man yelled, pointing up to the mast. "Ah, Seil, klar, ich putz' ab das Seil, sofort" Kak said and started to climb slowly. The biggest hurdle, he thought, was the language (he never bothered to learn italian since he never planned to go here), but after he was droven away from his home village in the holy empire by the authorities and he came to the italian lands, he quickly found a place at the first harbour. Everyone there was looking for 'sailors', and he knew how to make ropes from home, his family was known landup and landdown as Seilers, or ropemakers. He was a bit surprised at the strange flag the ship had (red cross on a white background with a similar red cross but blue background in the upper left part), but that didn't matter since they took him on board when he nodded after a few words from them and he was save from the imperial troops.

"Come on, hurry you bloody b*****" the man yelled at him again. Kak took it that this is the place the man wanted the rope to be cleaned. "Jawohl, ich beginne das Seil zu putzen" he yelled back and pulled a brush out to stroke the rope. Speechless at first, the man on the deck below looked perplexed at Kak. "What are you doing man?" he asked after a bit, which Kak ignored since he was focussed to clean that rope as good as he could. "Hey, stupid" the man yelled again which got the attention of Kak. "Ja?" he asked innocently. "You idiot, stop ruining the rigging and climb up to the sail and untow it and put it up! How dense can you be you bloody b******?!?" the man screamed at him with full volume, pointing further up. Kak followed the pointing and saw another rope up there. "Ah, verstehe Chef!" and climbed up higher to another rope he saw dangling, not seeing the man below fuming because he was just called a cook.

It was a windy day and the sea was rough and Kak never got over of his fear of heights. Well, more like fear of depths since he had no problem looking up to something, just looking down from somewhere where a fall could result in a big smear that was formerly his body, that scared him. So technically, he wasn't afraid of heights. Anyway, this technicality didn't help him at the moment and the ship going up and down, cutting through waves, didn't help either. "Oh Gott" he uttered, hugging the mast, trying to reach the rope that man wanted to be cleaned. "Nächstes Mal sollte ich das Kleingedruckte lesen" he whispered while grabbing the lose rope and began to clean it as good as he could under the circiumstances.

The man below had lost it seeing Kak not doing what he was supposted to do. "Bloody h***, get that idiot down from there before he ruins the sail, I don't even care if he falls, just get him down from there!" A handful sailors reacted to the command, quickly climbed up and tried to remove Kak from up there. "He, was tut ihr, ich soll das Seil hier putzen, hört auf damit!" Kak tried to defend himself but the men were many. He couldn't hold himself to the mast, but at least he had the rope in one hand and when he lost contact, he swung on the rope. At least the thought he did, but it felt more like falling. "You bloody idiots, cut the rope or we will lose the sail, quickly now!" the man below yelled but the rope was out of the reach of the sailors.

Kak only remembered the feeling of a swish, a thump, a crack and a splash and found himself in the ocean. The good news was that the rope was here too so he definitely had it cleaned now. The bad news was that another wave came and dragged him away. The only thing he could do was holding on to that rope for whatever buoyancy it could give him.

After a while the sea grew peaceful again but from his ship there was no sign anymore. Well, there goes the money he earned, all three pence he was paid in advance. He should've taken it with him, not hidden in the crack next to his sleeping place in the dinghy. At least he still had this rope with him. He pulled on the rope to roll it up but then noticed, something put up a resistance. He followed the rope and found a long round log with parts of a sail on it. "Oh, das hilft mit dem über Wasser bleiben" he uttered and climbed up the log to stay afloat. Doing that, he noticed how tired he was surviving the rough sea and closed his eyes just for a bit.

He didn't know how long he was asleep, but the sky was black and stars shined above. He imagined hearing a faint song but he probably still dreamed. There were soley a ship on these waters as far as he knew. But then a light came to see on the horizon and the song grew a little bit louder. And the light came slowly closer to him too while blackening the stars behind. "He ... heeee" he croaked from his dry mouth and only now he noticed how thirsty he was. "Heee" he tried louder, splashing his arms on the waters. Firstly it looked like nothing happened, but after a while he heared some voices and a somewhat distant splash in the water. "Hee .... heeee" he tried to continue but even when he fought it, everything went dark again ...
Ahoy thar, Brainbomb.
... and that was, how my first day ever as a pirate, began. Haaahhhh, sweet, sweet memories ...

Say, how did you became a pirate?

Jamiet99uk

#23 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon May 15, 2023 9:11 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:10 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

And?
Yes?
So?
so i want to vote you
Why is that?
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

Jamiet99uk

#24 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon May 15, 2023 9:11 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:03 pm
"Das ist die G'schicht' von Kapitän Kak "Arr" Oto ~♪
ein mutiger Pirat auf den sieben Weltmeeren ~♪
die Tortuga Insel zieht ihn mystisch an ~♪
wie ein Rabe der die Briese des Meeres folgt ~♫
[Name der weiblichen Hauptfigur]
Kak "Arr" Oto
und zurück zum guten Teil
Seit dem Tag seiner Geburt zog ihn das Abenteuer an ~♪
Oh alter Kapitän Kak hat es ihnen immer zurückgezahlt ~♪
er ist der Landstreicher der Brandung ~♪
Der Narr von Tortuga ~♪
aber am Grund des Ozeans ~♪
was erwartet ihn da? ~♫
Kapitän Kak
was'n' Depp
[Name des Gegenspielers]
Tentakel Tier"

"Hey, you there, singing in the dinghy, get out of there!" a rough voice yelled, followed by an empty bottle thrown at the singer. After rubbing his growing bump on the head where the bottle hit, he looked out to see the angry looking man. "Ist alles in ordnung, mann?" he asked. "Stop talking nonsense and start to work, I need you to climb up and put up the sail!" the man yelled, pointing up to the mast. "Ah, Seil, klar, ich putz' ab das Seil, sofort" Kak said and started to climb slowly. The biggest hurdle, he thought, was the language (he never bothered to learn italian since he never planned to go here), but after he was droven away from his home village in the holy empire by the authorities and he came to the italian lands, he quickly found a place at the first harbour. Everyone there was looking for 'sailors', and he knew how to make ropes from home, his family was known landup and landdown as Seilers, or ropemakers. He was a bit surprised at the strange flag the ship had (red cross on a white background with a similar red cross but blue background in the upper left part), but that didn't matter since they took him on board when he nodded after a few words from them and he was save from the imperial troops.

"Come on, hurry you bloody b*****" the man yelled at him again. Kak took it that this is the place the man wanted the rope to be cleaned. "Jawohl, ich beginne das Seil zu putzen" he yelled back and pulled a brush out to stroke the rope. Speechless at first, the man on the deck below looked perplexed at Kak. "What are you doing man?" he asked after a bit, which Kak ignored since he was focussed to clean that rope as good as he could. "Hey, stupid" the man yelled again which got the attention of Kak. "Ja?" he asked innocently. "You idiot, stop ruining the rigging and climb up to the sail and untow it and put it up! How dense can you be you bloody b******?!?" the man screamed at him with full volume, pointing further up. Kak followed the pointing and saw another rope up there. "Ah, verstehe Chef!" and climbed up higher to another rope he saw dangling, not seeing the man below fuming because he was just called a cook.

It was a windy day and the sea was rough and Kak never got over of his fear of heights. Well, more like fear of depths since he had no problem looking up to something, just looking down from somewhere where a fall could result in a big smear that was formerly his body, that scared him. So technically, he wasn't afraid of heights. Anyway, this technicality didn't help him at the moment and the ship going up and down, cutting through waves, didn't help either. "Oh Gott" he uttered, hugging the mast, trying to reach the rope that man wanted to be cleaned. "Nächstes Mal sollte ich das Kleingedruckte lesen" he whispered while grabbing the lose rope and began to clean it as good as he could under the circiumstances.

The man below had lost it seeing Kak not doing what he was supposted to do. "Bloody h***, get that idiot down from there before he ruins the sail, I don't even care if he falls, just get him down from there!" A handful sailors reacted to the command, quickly climbed up and tried to remove Kak from up there. "He, was tut ihr, ich soll das Seil hier putzen, hört auf damit!" Kak tried to defend himself but the men were many. He couldn't hold himself to the mast, but at least he had the rope in one hand and when he lost contact, he swung on the rope. At least the thought he did, but it felt more like falling. "You bloody idiots, cut the rope or we will lose the sail, quickly now!" the man below yelled but the rope was out of the reach of the sailors.

Kak only remembered the feeling of a swish, a thump, a crack and a splash and found himself in the ocean. The good news was that the rope was here too so he definitely had it cleaned now. The bad news was that another wave came and dragged him away. The only thing he could do was holding on to that rope for whatever buoyancy it could give him.

After a while the sea grew peaceful again but from his ship there was no sign anymore. Well, there goes the money he earned, all three pence he was paid in advance. He should've taken it with him, not hidden in the crack next to his sleeping place in the dinghy. At least he still had this rope with him. He pulled on the rope to roll it up but then noticed, something put up a resistance. He followed the rope and found a long round log with parts of a sail on it. "Oh, das hilft mit dem über Wasser bleiben" he uttered and climbed up the log to stay afloat. Doing that, he noticed how tired he was surviving the rough sea and closed his eyes just for a bit.

He didn't know how long he was asleep, but the sky was black and stars shined above. He imagined hearing a faint song but he probably still dreamed. There were soley a ship on these waters as far as he knew. But then a light came to see on the horizon and the song grew a little bit louder. And the light came slowly closer to him too while blackening the stars behind. "He ... heeee" he croaked from his dry mouth and only now he noticed how thirsty he was. "Heee" he tried louder, splashing his arms on the waters. Firstly it looked like nothing happened, but after a while he heared some voices and a somewhat distant splash in the water. "Hee .... heeee" he tried to continue but even when he fought it, everything went dark again ...
Ahoy thar, Brainbomb.
... and that was, how my first day ever as a pirate, began. Haaahhhh, sweet, sweet memories ...

Chaqa sent me a PM.

Kakarroto

#25 Post by Kakarroto » Mon May 15, 2023 9:12 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

And?
Yes?
So?
so i want to vote you
What does stop you voting him? Not saying that you should, just asking why you are not?

Also, how do you like my pirate name? :-D

Bonatogether

#26 Post by Bonatogether » Mon May 15, 2023 9:12 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:09 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:06 pm

Buddying early huh?
i have many buddies
So does your Mom.
i'm too mature and dignified to respond to that

Bonatogether

#27 Post by Bonatogether » Mon May 15, 2023 9:12 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:11 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

And?
Yes?
So?
so i want to vote you
Why is that?
i find it funny

Bonatogether

#28 Post by Bonatogether » Mon May 15, 2023 9:13 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:12 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

And?
Yes?
So?
so i want to vote you
What does stop you voting him? Not saying that you should, just asking why you are not?

Also, how do you like my pirate name? :-D
voting first is inauspicious

Kakarroto

#29 Post by Kakarroto » Mon May 15, 2023 9:13 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Ahoy thar, Brainbomb.

Chaqa sent me a PM.
That's a strange name for a dinghy.

Also no fun answer.

Jamiet99uk

#30 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon May 15, 2023 9:14 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

so i want to vote you
Why is that?
i find it funny
So you're retracting your suggestion that my first post was a scum claim.

I see.

Bonatogether

#31 Post by Bonatogether » Mon May 15, 2023 9:14 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:14 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Why is that?
i find it funny

I see.
no i'm not

Kakarroto

#32 Post by Kakarroto » Mon May 15, 2023 9:15 pm

Anyway, I see sweet, but I don't see sweet posting.

Come out here and and don't hide! What is your pirate name? What is your opinion on "Captain Kak "Arr" Oto"? Did you drink all the rum?

Jamiet99uk

#33 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon May 15, 2023 9:16 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:13 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:

Chaqa sent me a PM.

Also no fun answer.
I don't like fun.

I'm a Civil Servant.

I'm absolutely not posting this from a rock bar in Nottingham getting mildly drunk on a Monday night. I hate fun.

Jamiet99uk

#34 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon May 15, 2023 9:16 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

i find it funny

I see.
no i'm not
Then talk about your reason for saying I scumclaimed, instead of deflecting.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#35 Post by Chaqa » Mon May 15, 2023 9:17 pm

##GM Note:
To head off any potential issues, ALL role PMs were sent with the phrasing "You are the [role}." This includes the Pirate Crew, so all Pirate Crew received "You are the Pirate Crew", not "You are a Pirate Crew"

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#36 Post by ghug » Mon May 15, 2023 9:19 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
I like that Chaqa has put some work into the flavour.

I be a big fan of flavour, arr, that I be.
As much as Kak though?

##VOTE Kak

Kakarroto

#37 Post by Kakarroto » Mon May 15, 2023 9:20 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:16 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:13 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Chaqa sent me a PM.

Also no fun answer.
I don't like fun.

I'm a Civil Servant.

I'm absolutely not posting this from a rock bar in Nottingham getting mildly drunk on a Monday night. I hate fun.
I see. A typical british person like John Cleese or Rowan Atkinson then. Well then, carry on, dear chap.

Jamiet99uk

#38 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon May 15, 2023 9:20 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:19 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

As much as Kak though?

##VOTE Kak
Ghug seems off.

Kakarroto

#39 Post by Kakarroto » Mon May 15, 2023 9:21 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:19 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

As much as Kak though?

##VOTE Kak
Hey ghug!

What's your pirate name?

Foxcastle

#40 Post by Foxcastle » Mon May 15, 2023 9:21 pm

What if, and hear me out here, we didn't do pointless walls of text.