MAFIA 79: The Price is Right - SIGN-UP THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
worcej

Re: MAFIA 79: The Price is Right - SIGN-UP THREAD

#101 Post by worcej » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:10 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:08 pm
sweetandcool wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:40 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:44 pm
This is the official notice to everyone that "I didn't know what QT is/we don't use QT anymore???" is a sus excuse now
What is "sus"? Did you mean "SOS"?

And will there be a new thread tomorrow for chat? Just want to make sure I'm not missing a Discord, a QT, or something else.
Yes, there will be a new thread. It will possibly not show up on the homepage, so if you don't see it, go to the Forum and find it in the Forum Games section. (I think this is dumb and that the reasons for doing it are no longer relevant, and I hope worcej will not tag the thread [Hidden].)

The game will also be tracked on the Peterbot, which is very helpful for analyzing the game and searching player's posts for clues. You can look at previous games to get a sense of what it shows you.
The thread is made and it's already tagged as hidden. Game starts in ~7 hours.

We probably can get away with not hiding them, but I just stuck to standard protocol

worcej

#102 Post by worcej » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:24 pm

And because Darg is awesome, the game thread is unhidden. Everyone should thank him!

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#103 Post by dargorygel » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:44 pm

locking the thread, because it's time to lock the thread.