M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
User avatar
worcej
Posts: 12102
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1801 Post by worcej » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:48 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:43 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:43 pm


We would not have to no-kill, especially with Fluminator being a likely NK.
You are so scummy this game.
4-2 with a town clear is better than 3-2 with no town clear, and Fluminator is as close to a town clear as possible with the closed setup.
I 100% disagree - the voting situation is irrelevant and if he misses, scum have to play doctor chicken between rdr and Flum most likely and will most likely just avoid that anyways. The game will come down to scum guessing right or not.

User avatar
Fluminator
Posts: 5057
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1802 Post by Fluminator » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm

I would like Jamiet, Brian, and Koala to all look into Bozo and Worcej and tell me which one they think is scummier.
I want at least one other person outside of bozo to agree with my worcej read before blowing him off.

User avatar
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 31425
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1803 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:36 pm
At the work conference.

If people genuinely want me to shoot today I need two people to quickly vote me
If your shot is enabled, do you have to shoot the same day or lose it?
Tio estas mia terpomo. Estas multaj kiel ĝi, sed tiu ĉi estas mia. Mia terpomo estas mia plej bona amiko. Ĝi estas mia vivo. Mi devas majstri ĝin kiel mi devas majstri mian vivon. Sen mi, mia terpomo estas senvalora. Sen mia terpomo, mi estas senvalora.

User avatar
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 31425
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1804 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:55 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm
I would like Jamiet, Brian, and Koala to all look into Bozo and Worcej and tell me which one they think is scummier.
I want at least one other person outside of bozo to agree with my worcej read before blowing him off.
Of those two obviously I think Bozo is scummier.
Tio estas mia terpomo. Estas multaj kiel ĝi, sed tiu ĉi estas mia. Mia terpomo estas mia plej bona amiko. Ĝi estas mia vivo. Mi devas majstri ĝin kiel mi devas majstri mian vivon. Sen mi, mia terpomo estas senvalora. Sen mia terpomo, mi estas senvalora.

User avatar
worcej
Posts: 12102
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1805 Post by worcej » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:55 pm

My pair was originally bozo and rdr until the doctor claim came in.

HB has been a null and Koala a town-lean for awhile now.

Gun to the forehead - bozo and HB is my pair

bozotheclown
Posts: 13170
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1806 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:57 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:48 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:43 pm
You are so scummy this game.
4-2 with a town clear is better than 3-2 with no town clear, and Fluminator is as close to a town clear as possible with the closed setup.
I 100% disagree - the voting situation is irrelevant and if he misses, scum have to play doctor chicken between rdr and Flum most likely and will most likely just avoid that anyways. The game will come down to scum guessing right or not.
Not if the mafia have a RB.

User avatar
Fluminator
Posts: 5057
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1807 Post by Fluminator » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:02 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:55 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm
I would like Jamiet, Brian, and Koala to all look into Bozo and Worcej and tell me which one they think is scummier.
I want at least one other person outside of bozo to agree with my worcej read before blowing him off.
Of those two obviously I think Bozo is scummier.
Reset, relook, then tell me again

Idk regarding your other question

bozotheclown
Posts: 13170
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1808 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:02 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:55 pm
My pair was originally bozo and rdr until the doctor claim came in.

HB has been a null and Koala a town-lean for awhile now.

Gun to the forehead - bozo and HB is my pair
What about Jamiet?

User avatar
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 31425
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1809 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:12 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:02 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:55 pm
My pair was originally bozo and rdr until the doctor claim came in.

HB has been a null and Koala a town-lean for awhile now.

Gun to the forehead - bozo and HB is my pair
What about Jamiet?
Oh get out of here.
Tio estas mia terpomo. Estas multaj kiel ĝi, sed tiu ĉi estas mia. Mia terpomo estas mia plej bona amiko. Ĝi estas mia vivo. Mi devas majstri ĝin kiel mi devas majstri mian vivon. Sen mi, mia terpomo estas senvalora. Sen mia terpomo, mi estas senvalora.

User avatar
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 31425
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1810 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:13 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:02 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:55 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm
I would like Jamiet, Brian, and Koala to all look into Bozo and Worcej and tell me which one they think is scummier.
I want at least one other person outside of bozo to agree with my worcej read before blowing him off.
Of those two obviously I think Bozo is scummier.
Reset, relook, then tell me again

Idk regarding your other question
I'm on my phone, so to do that from scratch will take several hours.
Tio estas mia terpomo. Estas multaj kiel ĝi, sed tiu ĉi estas mia. Mia terpomo estas mia plej bona amiko. Ĝi estas mia vivo. Mi devas majstri ĝin kiel mi devas majstri mian vivon. Sen mi, mia terpomo estas senvalora. Sen mia terpomo, mi estas senvalora.

User avatar
worcej
Posts: 12102
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1811 Post by worcej » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:19 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:02 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:55 pm
My pair was originally bozo and rdr until the doctor claim came in.

HB has been a null and Koala a town-lean for awhile now.

Gun to the forehead - bozo and HB is my pair
What about Jamiet?
I have towned him for quite some time. If he is pulling the wool over our eyes and wolfing, he is doing so in a way I never expected

User avatar
worcej
Posts: 12102
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1812 Post by worcej » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:23 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:57 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:48 pm


4-2 with a town clear is better than 3-2 with no town clear, and Fluminator is as close to a town clear as possible with the closed setup.
I 100% disagree - the voting situation is irrelevant and if he misses, scum have to play doctor chicken between rdr and Flum most likely and will most likely just avoid that anyways. The game will come down to scum guessing right or not.
Not if the mafia have a RB.
If they have an RB, this reinforces that we should no kill.

User avatar
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 31425
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1813 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:53 pm

Is a No Kill being seriously proposed or is Flum going to shoot?
Tio estas mia terpomo. Estas multaj kiel ĝi, sed tiu ĉi estas mia. Mia terpomo estas mia plej bona amiko. Ĝi estas mia vivo. Mi devas majstri ĝin kiel mi devas majstri mian vivon. Sen mi, mia terpomo estas senvalora. Sen mia terpomo, mi estas senvalora.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 4513
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1814 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:06 pm

But RB only happens at night, correct? We have two kills today, and both give good information. 2-5 then becomes 2-4 at worst? 2-4 is still workable, right?

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 4513
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1815 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:08 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:19 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:02 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:55 pm
My pair was originally bozo and rdr until the doctor claim came in.

HB has been a null and Koala a town-lean for awhile now.

Gun to the forehead - bozo and HB is my pair
What about Jamiet?
I have towned him for quite some time. If he is pulling the wool over our eyes and wolfing, he is doing so in a way I never expected
Unless the dynamic has been mafia1jamie playing theatre with mafia!bozo. :shrug:

I still think there's something in the votes before rivera claimed yesterday.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 4513
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1816 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:23 pm

Bozo: worcej, rdrivera
Flum:
Hamilton B: worcej, koala
Jamie: Hamilton B, bozo
Koala:
Rivera:
Worcej: Hamilton B, bozo

Koala and Rivera, please get yours in.

User avatar
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 31425
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1817 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:40 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:23 pm
Bozo: worcej, rdrivera
Flum:
Hamilton B: worcej, koala
Jamie: Hamilton B, bozo
Koala:
Rivera:
Worcej: Hamilton B, bozo

Koala and Rivera, please get yours in.
Just checking, does it matter what order these two are placed in?
Tio estas mia terpomo. Estas multaj kiel ĝi, sed tiu ĉi estas mia. Mia terpomo estas mia plej bona amiko. Ĝi estas mia vivo. Mi devas majstri ĝin kiel mi devas majstri mian vivon. Sen mi, mia terpomo estas senvalora. Sen mia terpomo, mi estas senvalora.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 4513
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1818 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:05 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:40 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:23 pm
Bozo: worcej, rdrivera
Flum:
Hamilton B: worcej, koala
Jamie: Hamilton B, bozo
Koala:
Rivera:
Worcej: Hamilton B, bozo

Koala and Rivera, please get yours in.
Just checking, does it matter what order these two are placed in?
With regard to how I am listing them, or what Flum does with them? No to either.

But hold on; follow up post coming.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 4513
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1819 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:10 pm

Fuck it.

I see a pattern developing, and I hope others pick up on it too. We know for a fact that there are two mafia remaining; at least I think we know it. Based on plums role suggestion it makes sense. There’s two left. By looking at Yesterdays pre-Rivera claim, There were either zero or one mafia on the bozo wagon. Using that metric, there are either one or two on the Rivero wagon.

I advocate that we expand the read to three names. I think my reasoning is obvious. It puts Flum under a bit more pressure to go with their gut, but I think this is better.

Choose three names. Either myself or Jamie from the bozo wagon. Choose two names from the Rivera wagon, excluding Flum (worcej,. bozo, koala)

I know I am town so killing me would be a very easy Miss kill. I know I’m not heavily town read, and my actions on the last day have really brought me to this position, and unfortunately have brought town to this position.

@Flum, sorry, you don’t deserve this kind of pressure, but I believe you will make the best decision. You're going to read a lot of static, noise, counters from other people, so probably it's a good think that you're in your meeting today. Just go with your gut. I trust you!

Sent from my iPhone

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 4513
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: M1024: Panhandlin' [GAME THREAD]

#1820 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:11 pm

Everyone, go!

Bozo:
Flum:
Hamilton B: jamie, koala, worcej
Jamie:
Koala:
Rivera:
Worcej:

Post Reply