Twenty Questions - Game 85

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
DougJoe

Re: Twenty Questions - Game 85

#81 Post by DougJoe » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:50 pm
DougJoe wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:48 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:44 pm
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Man, step away for a few hours to do some real work...
What was the relevance of these lyrics to what was going on in the thread? And were you thinking of the Tears for Fears version or the Gary Jules version?

..oh, you were thinking of the Tears for Fears version, and who originally wrote the lyrics. Nice!
Would you believe this is a coincidence and I just really like Tears for Fears?
Sure, why not ;) ...but when I thought about it a little, maybe "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" would have been the apropos TfF song to use on a Diplomacy website?

Here's a favorite cover of mine for your listening pleasure, just make sure you use headphones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQT2RfGnhIA

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: Twenty Questions - Game 85

#82 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:26 pm

DougJoe wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:50 pm
DougJoe wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:48 pm

Man, step away for a few hours to do some real work...
What was the relevance of these lyrics to what was going on in the thread? And were you thinking of the Tears for Fears version or the Gary Jules version?

..oh, you were thinking of the Tears for Fears version, and who originally wrote the lyrics. Nice!
Would you believe this is a coincidence and I just really like Tears for Fears?
Sure, why not ;) ...but when I thought about it a little, maybe "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" would have been the apropos TfF song to use on a Diplomacy website?

Here's a favorite cover of mine for your listening pleasure, just make sure you use headphones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQT2RfGnhIA
The other lyrics I put throughout were the Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Strokes, and Foster the People. Just was picking bands I liked, lol