M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2761 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:11 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:08 pm
The attention is on me, but what about YOU
You are on my POE with Bona, Damo and Ike. Bona and Damo are already under pressure and Ike have no content. So, pressuring you a bit isn't a bad move.
By the way, why you want a third wagon?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2762 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:12 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:09 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:02 pm
You easily could have just pointed out that I didn't actually give any cogent reason for voting for you, or ask why I'm leaning you over damo... but you chose deflection.
You are voting me since D1 and that I am your POE with Damo and you said you want a third wagon, seems a bit obvious why you are voting me. I think pointing why you shouldn't have Bona out of your POE is more productive.
I haven't voted for you or even spoken to you since D1.

Bona isn't out of the picture and I haven't ruled out voting him - not sure where you got that from - but I don't understand his EOD1 as scum and would like a Bona voter, such as yourself, to explain to me how you reconcile that. You have made it clear that you don't have a way to explain it, so before I consider hammering him I'd like to hear from another Bona voter how that makes sense. Until I can make sense of that action as scum I don't see any reason to let the scumteam's actions overrule his own actions.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2763 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:13 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:05 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:59 pm

If you think that pyxxy and I are scum together then you should be voting for pyxxy or myself, but you've been sitting on Bona all day.
No, what I was saying is that scum Bona could have avoided Worcej wagon because all his three partners are already there: Demon, Runi and one of you or Pixxy. But I was wrong because your vote was after Bona's, you were voting me before. So, I am back at Bona's vote making no sense.
My vote was solely to ensure there was no tie. It was a 2 vote margin at the time, and had Rumi unvoted without me making that move it would have been a single vote margin.
Yes, I already said I was wrong.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2764 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:14 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:11 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
You are on my POE with Bona, Damo and Ike. Bona and Damo are already under pressure and Ike have no content. So, pressuring you a bit isn't a bad move.
I was explaining what a whataboutism is. I was making points about you, and rather than defending yourself you chose to try and deflect attention unto me. That's a whataboutism.

You can't have a POE list bigger than the scumteam. Process of elimination means that the only options left are what they are because other options have been eliminated. You haven't eliminated enough options.

You're not pressuring me, lol. You're tempted to omgus me because I'm pressuring you.

I explained why I want a third wagon.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2765 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:18 pm

This really is a funky little situation.

wolfu lost his control by thinking he was hammering (he hasn't posted since either)

So bo gets to hammer the day when he feels like it.

Re: opinion from a Bona voter, I'm the wrong person to ask about that part of the day. My suspicions lie in more in how he interacted (or didn't) with demon.

But I will say that wolfu, you kinda branched off my post on Bona. Especially when I went and found and highlighted his list of reads that you quoted a few hours ago. That makes me feel weird. Maybe I'm just narcassistic and wanted credit, though.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2766 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:19 pm

I'm kinda hoping that wolfu will be the one to explain Bona to me.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2767 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:21 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:19 pm
Maybe there's something in his D4 stuff that would satisfy you?
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... user=wolfu

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2768 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:21 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:12 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:02 pm
You easily could have just pointed out that I didn't actually give any cogent reason for voting for you, or ask why I'm leaning you over damo... but you chose deflection.
You are voting me since D1 and that I am your POE with Damo and you said you want a third wagon, seems a bit obvious why you are voting me. I think pointing why you shouldn't have Bona out of your POE is more productive.

Bona isn't out of the picture and I haven't ruled out voting him - not sure where you got that from - but I don't understand his EOD1 as scum and would like a Bona voter, such as yourself, to explain to me how you reconcile that. You have made it clear that you don't have a way to explain it, so before I consider hammering him I'd like to hear from another Bona voter how that makes sense. Until I can make sense of that action as scum I don't see any reason to let the scumteam's actions overrule his own actions.
I don't think hammering Bona is a good move. We are finally having some content and EOD could be usefull.

You said your POE is me and Damo so I thought you think Bona is town.

By the way, I said that Bona vote at EOD1 is NAI. His behavior was weird, he was asking for Dargo to claim his exact role when he already did. I can see confused town doing this but also can see scum going all in. Can't see both known scum moving last move to save a town

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2769 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:23 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:21 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

I don't think hammering Bona is a good move. We are finally having some content and EOD could be usefull.

By the way, I said that Bona vote at EOD1 is NAI. His behavior was weird, he was asking for Dargo to claim his exact role when he already did. I can see confused town doing this but also can see scum going all in. Can't see both known scum moving last move to save a town
rdr this is random but how do you feel about wolfu?

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2770 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm

wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:19 pm
i think rdrivera is basically always town. just buy that he's legitimately scumhunting here
sorry if I'm having a classic webdip EOD moment rn

wolfu are you just echoing what other people including myself have said about rdr?

context so that it's not completely taken out of context
https://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g ... d=w:316037

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2771 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

I'm perfectly fine not hammering the day at all. But I can't control Besharam, though it seems like they're gone. Presumably Bona isn't gonna self hammer here. I'm certainly not going to leave a tie in play.

POE out of my reads points to you and damo, but that's just reads, not a definitive statement. Bona is the third one I'd consider. Wolfu's weirdness here has me reconsidering that they may be a fourth.

Rumi claimed her EOD1 vote was to try and break a tie, which was not true but if that's the case then that vote to me was at least partially fishing for towncred. I don't think I can read a ton into it. Demon pushing worcej into the lead when Bona up looks a lot like a save.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2772 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:26 pm

pyxxy wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:19 pm
Maybe there's something in his D4 stuff that would satisfy you?
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... user=wolfu

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2773 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:27 pm

(I really prefer a conversation over rereading so I can ask questions.)

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2774 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:30 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:14 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:11 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
I was explaining what a whataboutism is. I was making points about you, and rather than defending yourself you chose to try and deflect attention unto me. That's a whataboutism.

You can't have a POE list bigger than the scumteam. Process of elimination means that the only options left are what they are because other options have been eliminated. You haven't eliminated enough options.

You're not pressuring me, lol. You're tempted to omgus me because I'm pressuring you.

I explained why I want a third wagon.
Here I disagree, I can have a POE with people I have reasons to scumread or don't have reasons to townread. Then we order this POE to get who we think are more likely to be scum.

And you are right, I am tempted to OMGUS you because it worked last game and because this lurker thing looks like you tryng to trigger me. And I am also worried that I could be wrong about Bona and that you could be trying to set me up for tomorrow as I am one of the more vocal Bona pushers today.

damo666

#2775 Post by damo666 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:30 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:32 pm
damo VCA:

d1: voted me for the entire day because i didn't answer bozo's survey

d2: votes ike as a placeholder (??? - crimsonwhatever never posted, ike had made six posts and wasn't obviously scum), has a readslist early d2 where he says the only person he scumreads in any capacity ("As rdr is my only read on the scumside of NULL"), he votes rdr and never moves. he also nullreads every single non-participant of the survey despite saying that was his POE just over a day before.

d3: opens with a bozo vote after demon's claim, which he doesn't question whatsoever, despite nullreading both bozo and demon as of his last readslist. becomes 'confused', unvotes, before switching to rumi after rumi's claim and departure, which is like, the definition of a meaningless vote, so idk what he was thinking. then he does a 180 and says he thinks bozo is town and demon is scum. what a funny man

today is d4

this guy just doesn't have good reasons, or consistent reasons, for basically any vote he makes this game. i dont understand what the fuck he's doing but in any case, specifically wrt the d3 stuff, i have no idea why he immediately holds demon up as basically confirmed town and then turns around to vote with bozo.

i can't think of any reason why town would do this kind of stuff. i really have no idea why people got off the 'damo is scum' train recently
Day 1 - correct. No info so to me voting to encourage participation was good a reason as any. Wasn't around for latter part of day hence vote stuck.

Day 2 - Ike was a as said a placeholder any unlikely to remain. I subsequently voted my only scumread. How strange. The fact I null read the non-participants is not unreasonable, not participating doesn't make them scum. I never said they were my POE, I said I wouldn't vote outside that group, not the same thing. Participation did not and does not townclear.

Day 3 - Yes I voted someone on whom there was a guilty scan claim. When Demon made the claim his additional commuter claim made me think it was true. I couldn't see why scum would claim a false guilty scan AND claim a PR which could easily be cc'd. I hadn't considered Vengeful. When Rumi was outed scum put my vote there. Again not unreasonable. When it was apparent demon was lying I naturally voted him.

Day 4 - I am voting for the person obviously saved day 1 (now we know Demon and Rumi alignment).

I suggest this laughable 'VCA' confirms Bona's guilt.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2776 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:35 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:30 pm
And you are right, I am tempted to OMGUS you because it worked last game and because this lurker thing looks like you tryng to trigger me. And I am also worried that I could be wrong about Bona and that you could be trying to set me up for tomorrow as I am one of the more vocal Bona pushers today.
If I were scum and Bona were town I'd be pretty dang happy to just hammer right now, or at the very least I'd have just slipped away for an hour and a half and not put myself in the spotlight. If Bona is scum yall will rightfully look at me and say "look, he tried to protect his partner!!!11!!1" which is not true but it's fair to at least consider it.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2777 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:36 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:23 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:

rdr this is random but how do you feel about wolfu?
I have been reading Wolfu as town since D1 and I confess that I didn't do much of an analysis on him today. He might be trying to pocket me, but I don't feel it. He acted the same way with Sabi I think.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2778 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:36 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:27 pm
(I really prefer a conversation over rereading so I can ask questions.)
okay I'll find some quotes from today D4
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:00 am
bona keeps coming across as genuine when he posts
starts the day cool with bona
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:32 am
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:00 am
- I feel like I'm softening on wolfu but maybe it's because they're the only person who seems to respond to my ideas aka not for a good reason
that is nota good reason, yes, but i'm still town
I was trying to avoid a pocket mentally with my post, idk
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:33 pm
i don't *love* bona's d2 but it's honestly an open qusetion of if scum-bona and scum-demon both go all in on trying to push me on day 2 like that
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:24 pm
wolfu becomes a wagon! i was happy about this but then the wagon fell apart cause it had zero momentum. cringe! the votes were me, demon, and ike - that inspiring triad. i voted wolfu because i believed they scumslipped knowledge of damo's alignment, demon voted him because of some unclear reasons, and ike because of wolfu saying that he thought someone was softclaiming pr during the night. i think only my vote is really like, fair, here. ike's is fine, but demon's just looks bad. he also notably avoids voting either bozo or tom for the entire day. :sick:

tl;dr:
sabi looks bad
demon looks bad
the group of six (HR, Neon, wolfu, darg, the pyx, rdr) almost certainly has scum just cruising on a path to kill town
bozo looks somewhat better
im the best
this is super weird to me though - i'm not sure how the conclusion demon looks bad tracks just from him voting me? or why avoiding the main wagons is supposed to be bad?

also that "group of six"" he talks about very likely has all town in it...
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:40 pm
the reasons given for townreading bona have mainly been due to him being loud, which i don't think is a good reason to townread someone
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:57 pm
well i've shifted to vastly preferring voting bona to voting you if that wasn't clear

will wait until one of them shows up
the mid-day move from damo to bona
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:43 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:28 pm
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:27 pm

i mean i was going to assess the claim from demon except rumi got herself modkilled and then i went afk to work and when i came back the day had been hammered
My real question is what did you intend to do to get Besharam flipped if all the stupidity that happened didn't happen
probably post a bunch about how they're mafia and repeat it until i was able to hammer my point home or people got sick of me and voted me to get me to shut up. idk i can be very annoying about a read when i want to be
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:03 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:54 pm
i wasn't able to be here for much of today, and i've tried to put in an effort as best i can, like now

ok, but how on earth does that obviate the fact that his d3 was practically open wolfing

are you saying i should have given strong and confident reads on all of our lurkers? i can barely distinguish them. 'it feels like' is also a crap argument. i thought you were looking genuinely better and i took into consideration that everyone else thought my argument about you was shit, but now once damo's on the line, you're looking a ton worse. i dont get it
am i looking worse because i decided to suspect you? lol

i agree his day 3 was bad i'm just unsure if it was scum or town being a derp
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:53 pm
bona snipes at sabi for shieldig people a ton

but i'm literally not sure he has ever attempted to solve sabi's alignment this game even once - the most he does is say sabi looks bad on night 2 but then day 3 happens and it all gets swept under the ug

and for two people who know each other and are friends that's

really weird???????
already working on sabi as the next up
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:55 pm
here and not hammering to end the day but am fine with voting bona
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:49 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:48 pm
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:38 pm

well yes, generally speaking when someone is shading mafia but makes no meaningful effort to pressure them i assume that is a consequence of an informed perspective, wildly enough
exactly - you're just looking to scumread me and getting any possible reason. every post i've ever made is a scumclaim, in your world, and i am incapable of towning. get real
just fucking die then you whiny baby

##VOTE Bona
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:50 pm
that's hammer btw
hm

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2779 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:39 pm

wolfu bona and sabi all stopped posting around the same time about 50 minutes ago

more meaningless coincidences coming up next, here at 11, this has been your local PYXXY tv station

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2780 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:40 pm

I meant I preferred a conversation with wolfu, lol. And a big part of that conversation would be how he went from townreading to aggressively hammering Bona. I had picked up on that one.