M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2361 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:58 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:44 am
Princess Neon wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:41 am
I'll be back D4

Maybe. Hope I'm wrong... hope Demon doesn’t just come back and shoot the fuck out of someone because nobody will hammer and than get the vengeful.
The universal backup, assuming their is one, already became another day vig, it seems you may be missing that information in your statement. Unless you think RHK is the backup, which seems very unlikely, I do not think it helps us to hammer him.
If Demon is mafia he is the Vengeful as there is no other explanation to claim Commuter and not just the scan.

But I can see a universe where Demon is town and Bozo scum who keep asking for a counter so I think the real commuter should claim at this point so we can be sure not to be throwing the game.

Princess Neon

#2362 Post by Princess Neon » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:59 am

The commuter should never claim here

bozotheclown

#2364 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:04 am

Princess Neon wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:59 am
That is fine as long as we are in agreement that RHK is not the commuter.

BesharamSabi

#2365 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:05 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:47 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:46 am
Doesn't the dayvig have one shot.

Dargo was shot.

So

There's no more shots.

Why are you worried bozo
The universal backup gets the power of the first mafia to get killed, in this case it was the day vig, so the universal backup is now a day vig with a shot left.
Yea but the shot is taken. There's no more shots.

Universal back up doesn't get another shot

bozotheclown

#2366 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:07 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:05 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:47 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:46 am
Doesn't the dayvig have one shot.

Dargo was shot.

So

There's no more shots.

Why are you worried bozo
The universal backup gets the power of the first mafia to get killed, in this case it was the day vig, so the universal backup is now a day vig with a shot left.
Yea but the shot is taken. There's no more shots.

Universal back up doesn't get another shot
Chaqa wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:42 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:37 pm
##CALL GM: If the day vig has used their shot, and are then the first mafia to get killed, would the universal backup get a new shot?
Yes

bozotheclown

#2367 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:11 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:04 am
Princess Neon wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:59 am
That is fine as long as we are in agreement that RHK is not the commuter.
On second thought, at this point I think I want to make sure RHK is not the commuter who was given a fake scan.

bozotheclown

#2368 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:13 am

Neon's push to hammer RHK before he gets back make me worried he could flip commuter.

wolfu

#2369 Post by wolfu » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:44 am

i'm out for the night don't hurt each other

i'll be at work tomorrow and probably won't have time to post until the evening.

Princess Neon

#2370 Post by Princess Neon » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:48 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:13 am
Neon's push to hammer RHK before he gets back make me worried he could flip commuter.
Inb4 you've given Demon a reason to cast doubt on me

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2371 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:02 am

I miss all the fun

Aint no one ought to be claiming anything

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2372 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:04 am

I see no reason not to vote for bozo here, partly because I already halfheartedly scumread him but primarily because I can’t come up with an explanation for mafia outing themselves to take out one player when (prior to Rumi’s modkill) they were on the verge of an auto win. Now not so much - lucky us I guess - and in the present situation it still wouldn’t make any sense to swap 1-for-1.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2373 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:05 am

But mechanically voting when I’m not going to be staring at a screen constantly to make sure I don’t end up part of a hammer I don’t want to happen is a bad idea so I’ll just tell you all that that is my intention!

damo666

#2374 Post by damo666 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:35 am

So. I think Demon's silence probably indicates he is scum (Vengeful?) and Bozo is town .

I am not commuter, I am VT as I claimed previously.

##vote Demon

@bozo if you want me last to sacrifice myself I can invite and revote but I'd rather live.

I dislike Neon's attitude.

@Neon please state your solve with reasons. If it includes me you are wrong so your stance is ridiculous.

I think the final 3 are RHK Bo and Ike but that's very much a guess.

Wrt continuing the game I would prefer to despite the mess. Imo if we win it counts and if scum win it doesn't so no lose situation.

The GM seems to have said we continue so we should do that and play properly and do our best. Petition the GM privately if you wish.

damo666

#2375 Post by damo666 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:36 am

invite= unvote

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2376 Post by pyxxy » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:59 am

I'm caught up from where I got pissed off and went and watch youtube for the rest of the flight.

It's past 2:00am for me (later addition: when I started writing this) and I've been awake for almost 20 hours. So I'm not confident. But this game is already such a shit show that if this is a mistake then so be it. Also I half expected to be shot by now. But I think scum is still holding out hope that the real commuter cc's Demon.

Brain gave me the scan (scrying stone) N1 and I scanned Demon N2 and he's guilty as fuck.
(later addition: actually I had to double check my pm, and it doesn't say who I got it from, just describes the item. more on this near the bottom of this post)

There's no way Rumi+scum guesses that raw so I can't believe how fucking lucky they are to track+shoot Inventor N1.

It all makes so much fucking sense why Demon was fishing N2 for someone to claim getting a gun from brain. They knew I had something and wanted to see if I would flinch. Once they saw that N2 ended without me claiming the gun and also without shooting anyone N2, they correctly assumed that I had the scan so Rumi shot darg and then got modkilled to refresh the power. Which again, that's fucked up and a clear abuse of the rules. Like, I hope you're okay Rumi, but I don't know what to believe.

Demon has been openly scumming or whatever the right word is. He's fucking scum. He's been pushing the scum agenda this whole time. Bluster, vitriol, clogging the thread, etc. I'm convinced he's vengeful. It's the obvious explanation for his entire game.

I don't have the brain power rn to make sense of Rumi's post in its entirety. Eg I don't know why Rumi reveals that scum picked tracker. Granted they don't know for sure if I scanned last night, nor if I scanned a town or scum person, nor if/when I would reveal the result.

My gut tells me that it was a play at the subconscious, to get us to think that this was all planned because Demon was the tracker and was going to die first and scum of course doesn't want their backup to become a tracker especially when 3 out of 4 town PRs will be dead (after Rumi shots darg) meaning the role would be pretty useless and so wow it would be so safe and easy to vote Demon. off today without giving it critical thought. This also factors into why I'm convinced that Demon is vengeful. Demon's and Rumi's behavior just makes way more sense if this is all true.

I think this basically town clears bozo. I got the scan, not Demon, so that's all bullshit.

(this is my oh shit realization section, it's 2:41am and I just thought about this)
Okay I went back through bozo's scenario list and here's the thing. Bozo I'll need you to double check this because god I'm so fucking tired. I think it's mechanically possible that I was given the fake scan item. I don't think I can rule it out. The pm doesn't say who I got it from and the rules explain that the fake item will be named exactly the same, except it will always return guilty. On top of this I spent a good bit of N1 arguing that scan should be handed out first, so scum would know that I would be eager and receptive getting it N1.

And I'm taking Rumi at her word when we know that she lied about her role. Why am I doing that? There's not actually any proof that there is a tracker. I'm the one reading into her lies. And then she sets up Demon for the miskill? And it's just bad luck that I scanned Demon? I guess I gave some hints that I was interested in a Damo and Demon scum pair, and I had moved past wanting to deal with bo. Maybe scum just wanted me to report on my scan asap no matter what. Either it nets a miskill or I get miskilled or both.

I think I need to just stop this is all getting to be and it's almost 3am and I gotta work tomorrow. My last thought I was going to say before I had the fake scan realization is that I would love to call Neon's bluff. It just feels like a bluff to me. Feels wrong. I don't trust it. The frustration feels real but the reasoning for it falls flat. That's all for now. I don't know when I'll be back.

Bonatogether

#2377 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:34 am

##vote demon

bozotheclown

#2378 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:03 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:35 am
So. I think Demon's silence probably indicates he is scum (Vengeful?) and Bozo is town .

I am not commuter, I am VT as I claimed previously.

##vote Demon

@bozo if you want me last to sacrifice myself I can invite and revote but I'd rather live.

I dislike Neon's attitude.

@Neon please state your solve with reasons. If it includes me you are wrong so your stance is ridiculous.

I think the final 3 are RHK Bo and Ike but that's very much a guess.

Wrt continuing the game I would prefer to despite the mess. Imo if we win it counts and if scum win it doesn't so no lose situation.

The GM seems to have said we continue so we should do that and play properly and do our best. Petition the GM privately if you wish.
It is the oldest vote that is killed by the vengeful, and Neon has refused to let us choose who will be the oldest vote on RHK D3. I would prefer you were the oldest vote because I think it is suspicious that you were pushing to hammer me and refused to consider RHK could be mafia even after I pointed out why he would have a reason to get DKed as vengeful or day vig.

BesharamSabi

#2379 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:08 pm

##VOTE demon

bozotheclown

#2380 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:22 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:59 am
I'm caught up from where I got pissed off and went and watch youtube for the rest of the flight.

It's past 2:00am for me (later addition: when I started writing this) and I've been awake for almost 20 hours. So I'm not confident. But this game is already such a shit show that if this is a mistake then so be it. Also I half expected to be shot by now. But I think scum is still holding out hope that the real commuter cc's Demon.

Brain gave me the scan (scrying stone) N1 and I scanned Demon N2 and he's guilty as fuck.
(later addition: actually I had to double check my pm, and it doesn't say who I got it from, just describes the item. more on this near the bottom of this post)

There's no way Rumi+scum guesses that raw so I can't believe how fucking lucky they are to track+shoot Inventor N1.

It all makes so much fucking sense why Demon was fishing N2 for someone to claim getting a gun from brain. They knew I had something and wanted to see if I would flinch. Once they saw that N2 ended without me claiming the gun and also without shooting anyone N2, they correctly assumed that I had the scan so Rumi shot darg and then got modkilled to refresh the power. Which again, that's fucked up and a clear abuse of the rules. Like, I hope you're okay Rumi, but I don't know what to believe.

Demon has been openly scumming or whatever the right word is. He's fucking scum. He's been pushing the scum agenda this whole time. Bluster, vitriol, clogging the thread, etc. I'm convinced he's vengeful. It's the obvious explanation for his entire game.

I don't have the brain power rn to make sense of Rumi's post in its entirety. Eg I don't know why Rumi reveals that scum picked tracker. Granted they don't know for sure if I scanned last night, nor if I scanned a town or scum person, nor if/when I would reveal the result.

My gut tells me that it was a play at the subconscious, to get us to think that this was all planned because Demon was the tracker and was going to die first and scum of course doesn't want their backup to become a tracker especially when 3 out of 4 town PRs will be dead (after Rumi shots darg) meaning the role would be pretty useless and so wow it would be so safe and easy to vote Demon. off today without giving it critical thought. This also factors into why I'm convinced that Demon is vengeful. Demon's and Rumi's behavior just makes way more sense if this is all true.

I think this basically town clears bozo. I got the scan, not Demon, so that's all bullshit.

(this is my oh shit realization section, it's 2:41am and I just thought about this)
Okay I went back through bozo's scenario list and here's the thing. Bozo I'll need you to double check this because god I'm so fucking tired. I think it's mechanically possible that I was given the fake scan item. I don't think I can rule it out. The pm doesn't say who I got it from and the rules explain that the fake item will be named exactly the same, except it will always return guilty. On top of this I spent a good bit of N1 arguing that scan should be handed out first, so scum would know that I would be eager and receptive getting it N1.

And I'm taking Rumi at her word when we know that she lied about her role. Why am I doing that? There's not actually any proof that there is a tracker. I'm the one reading into her lies. And then she sets up Demon for the miskill? And it's just bad luck that I scanned Demon? I guess I gave some hints that I was interested in a Damo and Demon scum pair, and I had moved past wanting to deal with bo. Maybe scum just wanted me to report on my scan asap no matter what. Either it nets a miskill or I get miskilled or both.

I think I need to just stop this is all getting to be and it's almost 3am and I gotta work tomorrow. My last thought I was going to say before I had the fake scan realization is that I would love to call Neon's bluff. It just feels like a bluff to me. Feels wrong. I don't trust it. The frustration feels real but the reasoning for it falls flat. That's all for now. I don't know when I'll be back.
It sounds like it could be a real scan or a fake scan, but I doubt the mafia have a fake inventor, especially if they have tracker. The other possibility is that Rumi Tobari knew you were given an item because you are mafia, and I would not rule anything out at this point.