M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
worcej
Posts: 8010
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3981

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#601 Post by worcej » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:25 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:01 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:59 am
ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:59 am


I'm 26.
oh you're old then
Yeah I know :(
This explains a lot.
2

worcej
Posts: 8010
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3981

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#602 Post by worcej » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:26 am

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:06 am
So we're building up to the part where we yeet out the old first right?
Depends, what's your political affiliation?
2

President Eden
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4980

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#603 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:26 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:21 am
President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:42 am
I'm kind of loathe to even keep talking about no-kill in any case, because if the town actually collectively decides to no-kill this early, then people will get apathetic and coast.

---

Sabi's earnestness and freely mingling in the thread strike me as hard to show in one's first mafia game.
bozo and worcej approached the mechanical questions the same way I did.
snowy approached them from the opposite perspective, but the way he did reminded me of the previous town/crew performances I've seen from him.
Boat tried to keep things on track during the peak of the shitposting earlier tonight.

ghug and kgray were reaching a bit with some of their earlier questions. I want to say it was early day 1 town reaching, but their mafia range is wide enough for something like that, so I don't think I should give them credit for it.

Bona can have his townread when he works a little harder on his chores. For now I haven't seen enough to substantiate his claim that I townread him.
What do you mean hard to show 🤔
I didn't write that very well. I specifically mean your first game as mafia, not your first game period. Most people who have to be mafia in their first mafia game are really stiff and hesitant to talk because they're nervous about giving away that they're mafia. So far you haven't really shown that.
3

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1503
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2245

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#604 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:27 am

Can we kill Bona for ageism?
2

worcej
Posts: 8010
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3981

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#605 Post by worcej » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:27 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:08 am
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:06 am
So we're building up to the part where we yeet out the old first right?
I mean if we have to kill worcej, Jamie, and BunnyGo, that's just what has to happen.
I say we just do what we all do IRL and let the old farts make decisions for you at your expense and their benefit.

Everyone onboard?
2

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#606 Post by snowy801 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:28 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:27 am
Can we kill Bona for ageism?
Uh oh
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1618

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#607 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:28 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:23 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:21 am
ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:05 am


I hit my ten year webDip anniversary last month and didn't notice until just now.
I hit it 6 months ago and didn't notice :(
Remember this great game we played together? https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?game ... #gamePanel
Would be much happier if we pretended this game never happened...booo Bo booooo
3

worcej
Posts: 8010
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3981

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#608 Post by worcej » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:29 am

Anyways, it's past this old farts bedtime.

Actually gone for the rest of the night.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12839
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7304

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#609 Post by ghug » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:33 am

##VOTE PE
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1618

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#610 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:20 am

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:26 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:21 am
President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:42 am
I'm kind of loathe to even keep talking about no-kill in any case, because if the town actually collectively decides to no-kill this early, then people will get apathetic and coast.

---

Sabi's earnestness and freely mingling in the thread strike me as hard to show in one's first mafia game.
bozo and worcej approached the mechanical questions the same way I did.
snowy approached them from the opposite perspective, but the way he did reminded me of the previous town/crew performances I've seen from him.
Boat tried to keep things on track during the peak of the shitposting earlier tonight.

ghug and kgray were reaching a bit with some of their earlier questions. I want to say it was early day 1 town reaching, but their mafia range is wide enough for something like that, so I don't think I should give them credit for it.

Bona can have his townread when he works a little harder on his chores. For now I haven't seen enough to substantiate his claim that I townread him.
What do you mean hard to show 🤔
I didn't write that very well. I specifically mean your first game as mafia, not your first game period. Most people who have to be mafia in their first mafia game are really stiff and hesitant to talk because they're nervous about giving away that they're mafia. So far you haven't really shown that.
Eh I think you may be reading too much into this. They seem to have indicated some experience with mafia albeit not on forums and more importantly haven't actually said anything of substance yet despite their voluminous posting record.

They've deliberately avoided questions focused on the game itself for the time being, even when directly asked. I wouldn't say it's in heavy scum lean territory per se, but I would say I don't think it's town lean either.

So far, it's just been a shit posting and low content, high post count type deal. It's day 1 so some level of that is to be expected and once again given that they're new to mafia on these forums I won't say it's a scum read either just yet.

If Sabi weren't new to forum mafia (on webDip or elsewhere), the alarm bells would be ringing as god knows how many mid-tier players have tried to feign town by posting a ton of free-flowing stuff while avoiding the debates/discussions du jour, but for right now I give them a neutral read given what they've stated as their background.
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3830
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2373

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#611 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:28 am

I'm still not over this setup being a no-flip 4 mafia game
2

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1503
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2245

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#612 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:31 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:20 am
President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:26 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:21 am


What do you mean hard to show 🤔
I didn't write that very well. I specifically mean your first game as mafia, not your first game period. Most people who have to be mafia in their first mafia game are really stiff and hesitant to talk because they're nervous about giving away that they're mafia. So far you haven't really shown that.
Eh I think you may be reading too much into this. They seem to have indicated some experience with mafia albeit not on forums and more importantly haven't actually said anything of substance yet despite their voluminous posting record.

They've deliberately avoided questions focused on the game itself for the time being, even when directly asked. I wouldn't say it's in heavy scum lean territory per se, but I would say I don't think it's town lean either.

So far, it's just been a shit posting and low content, high post count type deal. It's day 1 so some level of that is to be expected and once again given that they're new to mafia on these forums I won't say it's a scum read either just yet.

If Sabi weren't new to forum mafia (on webDip or elsewhere), the alarm bells would be ringing as god knows how many mid-tier players have tried to feign town by posting a ton of free-flowing stuff while avoiding the debates/discussions du jour, but for right now I give them a neutral read given what they've stated as their background.
Hey now I did answer your questions and decided to join the no kill in d1 group. I just didn't have much input since I'm still trying to familiarize myself.
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3830
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2373

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#613 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:31 am

Damo would be a solid kill if you psychopaths insist on killing someone today.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12839
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7304

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#614 Post by ghug » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:44 am

Fluminator wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:31 am
Damo would be a solid kill if you psychopaths insist on killing someone today.
Why?
2

jasnah
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 308

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#615 Post by jasnah » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:26 am

##vote ghug

Can someone link the mafia bot again? I must have lost it the last time I cleared history to purge all the records of my Harry Potter fanfic
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12839
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7304

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#616 Post by ghug » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:35 am

jasnah wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:26 am
##vote ghug

Can someone link the mafia bot again? I must have lost it the last time I cleared history to purge all the records of my Harry Potter fanfic
http://mafia.peterlund.se

Why don't you like me?
2

damo666
Posts: 10721
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3431

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#617 Post by damo666 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:39 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:29 am
Durga wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:27 am
My eyes glaze over whenever I try to read tfb's posts
Same, terrible writer
Different terrible writer
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12839
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7304

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#618 Post by ghug » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:45 am

damo666 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:39 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:29 am
Durga wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:27 am
My eyes glaze over whenever I try to read tfb's posts
Same, terrible writer
Different terrible writer
Hi damo. How are you?
2

damo666
Posts: 10721
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3431

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#619 Post by damo666 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:27 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:07 am
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:06 am
So we're building up to the part where we yeet out the old first right?
##Vote damo
I'll get my Zimmer frame .....
2

damo666
Posts: 10721
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3431

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#620 Post by damo666 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:28 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:08 am
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:07 am
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:06 am
So we're building up to the part where we yeet out the old first right?
##Vote damo
Oh no I forgot about damo.
Thanks.
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aarodactyl, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Vecna and 5 guests