MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Ezio

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#3581 Post by Ezio » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:13 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:11 am
Ezio wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:08 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:04 am

What's the relevance of the quote about pissing me off to the rest of your point?
It's to give contrast between when you're pocketing me vs not pocketing me.
Or they're both criticisms of your silly no-kill obstinacy.
Ah the second is obviously poking slight fun, but the greater point was that I would need to be "a smart person". Clearly calling me intelligent.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3582 Post by ghug » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:14 am

Ezio wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:13 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:11 am
Ezio wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:08 am

It's to give contrast between when you're pocketing me vs not pocketing me.
Or they're both criticisms of your silly no-kill obstinacy.
Ah the second is obviously poking slight fun, but the greater point was that I would need to be "a smart person". Clearly calling me intelligent.
Which is not an opinion I hold or share conditionally.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3583 Post by ghug » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:15 am

You're just a little socially unaware, which is why you're apparently scumreading me for saying something nice about you while I criticized you. :razz:

Ezio

#3584 Post by Ezio » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:18 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:15 am
You're just a little socially unaware, which is why you're apparently scumreading me for saying something nice about you while I criticized you. :razz:
Not scumreading. Merely pointing out that someone else should probably be scumreading you more b/c of a character trait they've noticed, but assumed wasn't in this game ;).

I've never been a good scumhunter you know that. I'm only good at making other ppl better.

BobMcBob

#3585 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 am

Ezio wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:02 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:55 am
Ezio wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:51 am

If you're voting one of those two, you should def vote bunny and keep bona. Bona is confirmed town.
Imo bunny is probably also town, but better to go after.than bona.
I would refrain from saying bona is conftown, but he is rather unlikely to be scum because of how much he stuck to his views under pressure.
Hedging. Clearly scum.

lemme put it this way: there is literally nothing more bona could have possibly done to convince me of (his/her(?)) township.
It is glaringly obvious that either bona has an absurd winrate in every talking/diplomacy game ever for being the greatest manipulator, or bona is town. Llooks like a town smells like a town and acts like a town. Bona is town.
I largely agree with you, but conftown is a stretch, unless we're using different definitions of the term here. I consider bb, demon and kgray all much more confirmed than Bona. Bona comes fourth on the list but there's still a chance he may not be town which I shouldn't be boycotted for pointing out.

TheMadMonarch

#3586 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 am

dargorygel wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:28 pm
The two men looked at Mulder. If their eyes were flashlights, the six beams would have met halfway between the fork-lift and Mulder.

Neither one spoke.

So Mulder looked at his shoes. He knew what he was looking for, and this fork-lift gang might not be the prize. But they also might know the path.

“Agent Mulder. F.B.I.” he repeated.

Vote Count 2.2

Ghug (5) kgray, Bonatogether, Ezio, Maniac, BobMcBob
Maniac (4) BunnyGo, ghug, Donny Dude, Hamilton Brian
e.m.c^42 (1) Hellenic Riot
rdrivera2005 (1) jasnah
brainbomb (1) damo666
Bonatogether (1) brainbomb

Not Speaking Their Mind Regarding DayKills:
celaph, DemonRHK, e.m.c^42, Macca573, rdrivera2005, Vecna

If you Ghoogle "who is the leading wagon," you will receive, "ghug" as an answer.
Day ends in around 30.5 hours
Searched "who is the leading wagon,". Did not receive "ghug" as an answer.
0/10, would not vote again.

TheMadMonarch

#3587 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 am

kgray wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:39 pm
Macca573 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:49 pm
Also, celaph gives me bad vibes. They're the wrong colour (they're like a pink-orange, with hints of red). (everyone's got a colour) (you're like a green blue, with orange polka dots; which is good)
Orange is the worst color, I could get behind a celaph wagon again.
It's less than stellar... but at least it's not pale green ( :sick: ).

TheMadMonarch

#3588 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:20 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:38 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:37 am
If we have all 3 masons, that's three town clears with day and night chat who can solve this thing for us. Let's not push everyone to out things immediately.
interesting that you arent really sheeping any of the masons
Wait... So we do know who the masons are? Were you having me on BB?

TheMadMonarch

#3589 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:20 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:40 pm
Macca573 wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Hmm, okay. Top scumread and top townread. Who and why? Broad question but might as well ask since you haven't given any lately.
Well... You just missed my cut off, but here we are.

Top Town:
BB or kgray.

Frankly, I love playing with brain bomb, so as well as thinking that you're helping, wishful thinking is probably involved.

Kgray, well, she's always out there, fighting the good fight. She's pointing out inconsistencies, helping people who are missing knowledge, and saying things I agree with.

Top scum?

Well, when you posted this, it was Bozo, but clearly not now.

Other than that, maybe Bona? I really didn't like his EOD1, but hey, I've never been on at EOD, maybe it is that chaotic.

Also, celaph gives me bad vibes. They're the wrong colour (they're like a pink-orange, with hints of red). (everyone's got a colour) (you're like a green blue, with orange polka dots; which is good)
What the actual heck? I know you're slightly confused in this game normally but these colours sound like you're completely pulling them out of thin air. I don't buy it. I'll need a better reason for a celaph scumread than that, even if this was largely joking.

EoD is usually fairly chaotic, but chaoticising the EoD is not scum indicative. What bona did was counterproductive but seemed pretty townie anyway.
Bob, I synesthetic, I like to think about things, especially vibes (and smells, but that's unimportant), in terms of colours. It's a vibe read, I'm just explaining it. Maybe not an explanation that helps, but it's a non-zero amount.

Fair enough. But I still disapprove of Meta-VCA-Planning, for aforementioned reasons.

TheMadMonarch

#3590 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:20 am

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:13 pm
there is not a loud doctor
There is a loud doctor?

Loud Doctor
You are the LOUD DOCTOR. Each day you must vote for a suspect. Each night, you may attempt to save the life of a player by PM-ing your target to both GMs. If your visit is successful, your target will hear you and be notified of your visit, and you will save your target from any killing actions performed on them that night. You cannot save someone from being killed by a Strongman. You *may* target yourself, but you may *not* target the same player on consecutive nights. If you save your target from an attack which would otherwise have killed them, your target will be notified that they were saved. You win when all non-town Factions are defeated, or nothing can stop this from happening.
(LOUD, PROTECTIVE)

Bonatogether

#3591 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:20 am

Macca573 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:20 am
brainbomb wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:37 am
If we have all 3 masons, that's three town clears with day and night chat who can solve this thing for us. Let's not push everyone to out things immediately.
we do but i can't say them cause brain will scumread me more

TheMadMonarch

#3592 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:21 am

Macca573 wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:
Macca573 wrote:

Top Town:
BB or kgray.

Frankly, I love playing with brain bomb, so as well as thinking that you're helping, wishful thinking is probably involved.

Kgray, well, she's always out there, fighting the good fight. She's pointing out inconsistencies, helping people who are missing knowledge, and saying things I agree with.

Top scum?

Other than that, maybe Bona? I really didn't like his EOD1, but hey, I've never been on at EOD, maybe it is that chaotic.

What the actual heck? I know you're slightly confused in this game normally but these colours sound like you're completely pulling them out of thin air. I don't buy it. I'll need a better reason for a celaph scumread than that, even if this was largely joking.

EoD is usually fairly chaotic, but chaoticising the EoD is not scum indicative. What bona did was counterproductive but seemed pretty townie anyway.
Bob, I'm synesthetic, I like to think about things, especially vibes (and smells, but that's unimportant), in terms of colours. It's a vibe read, I'm just explaining it. Maybe not an explanation that helps, but it's a non-zero amount.

Fair enough. But I still disapprove of Meta-VCA-Planning, for aforementioned reasons.
typo

BobMcBob

#3593 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:22 am

Macca573 wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:
Macca573 wrote:

Top Town:
BB or kgray.

Top scum?

Bob, I synesthetic, I like to think about things, especially vibes (and smells, but that's unimportant), in terms of colours. It's a vibe read, I'm just explaining it. Maybe not an explanation that helps, but it's a non-zero amount.

Huh, you could've told me that a while ago. Then again, why would you I guess.

TheMadMonarch

#3594 Post by TheMadMonarch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:22 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Macca573 wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

Ok, I don't. But if I go back, I should be able to find it? Is it valuable for me to know? Reading the thread once was hard enough...

BobMcBob

#3595 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:23 am

Macca573 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:22 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Macca573 wrote:

Ok, I don't. But if I go back, I should be able to find it? Is it valuable for me to know? Reading the thread once was hard enough...
Page 138 is where it's at

Bonatogether

#3596 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:24 am

Macca573 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:22 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Macca573 wrote:

there was a group of 4 who I made a post about at the beginning of today, and 3 of them are masons. You should be able to figure it out from the next couple (10?) pages afterwards

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3597 Post by ghug » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:26 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 am
Ezio wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:55 am

I would refrain from saying bona is conftown, but he is rather unlikely to be scum because of how much he stuck to his views under pressure.
Hedging. Clearly scum.

lemme put it this way: there is literally nothing more bona could have possibly done to convince me of (his/her(?)) township.
It is glaringly obvious that either bona has an absurd winrate in every talking/diplomacy game ever for being the greatest manipulator, or bona is town. Llooks like a town smells like a town and acts like a town. Bona is town.
I largely agree with you, but conftown is a stretch, unless we're using different definitions of the term here. I consider bb, demon and kgray all much more confirmed than Bona. Bona comes fourth on the list but there's still a chance he may not be town which I shouldn't be boycotted for pointing out.
The mason thing is brain trolling and should not be taken as fact.

Bonatogether

#3598 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:28 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:26 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Ezio wrote:

Hedging. Clearly scum.

In any case it's better to not push it.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3599 Post by ghug » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:30 am

Macca573 wrote:
dargorygel wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:28 pm
The two men looked at Mulder. If their eyes were flashlights, the six beams would have met halfway between the fork-lift and Mulder.

Neither one spoke.

So Mulder looked at his shoes. He knew what he was looking for, and this fork-lift gang might not be the prize. But they also might know the path.

“Agent Mulder. F.B.I.” he repeated.

Vote Count 2.2

Ghug (5) kgray, Bonatogether, Ezio, Maniac, BobMcBob
Maniac (4) BunnyGo, ghug, Donny Dude, Hamilton Brian
e.m.c^42 (1) Hellenic Riot
rdrivera2005 (1) jasnah
brainbomb (1) damo666
Bonatogether (1) brainbomb

Not Speaking Their Mind Regarding DayKills:
celaph, DemonRHK, e.m.c^42, Macca573, rdrivera2005, Vecna

If you Ghoogle "who is the leading wagon," you will receive, "ghug" as an answer.
Day ends in around 30.5 hours
Searched "who is the leading wagon,". Did not receive "ghug" as an answer.
0/10, would not vote again.
That's because I'm not leading anymore, obviously.

BobMcBob

#3600 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:39 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:26 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Ezio wrote:

Hedging. Clearly scum.

I kinda doubt it. Maybe I've just been confuzzled by bb though, it seems like something he likes doing. At the very least bb and kgray are my top townreads regardless.