Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Durga

Re: Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

#3841 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:33 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:37 am
ghug wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:24 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:23 pm
I think xorxes's final instructions clearly indicate he had a guilty scan on Ezio. There is a much better chance he is scum than a miller, and there was already reason to suspect the Szpoti/Ezio slot, which I am sure is why xorxes chose Szpoti for the scan N1.

##VOTE Ezio
Can you elaborate on what that reason was? I don't remember you commenting on the slot before.
I was referring to Szpoti's reluctance to scum read anyone and his no lynch vote. I did not have a strong opinion on the slot yet since I thought it could just be a result of Szpoti's inexperience, and Ezio hadn't done much yet.
this exchange is weird. why would ghug remember this kind of detail about bozo. i certainly wouldn't

ND

#3842 Post by ND » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:33 am

What makes Worcej obvious town? If I can rule him out then I can narrow it down further. It's not you or Bo. It sure as heck isn't me.

That leaves Bozo, Rd, Worcej, and Ghug.

What makes Worcej town over the rest of this group?

bozotheclown

#3843 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:36 am

Sorry I was not available today, I expected to have some time to check in, but I ended up being out all day.

I will read what I missed in case the game is not over. Hopefully either a scum ghug explodes or someone has a hidden box item to prevent the NK.

Durga

#3844 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:36 am

ND wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:33 am
What makes Worcej obvious town? If I can rule him out then I can narrow it down further. It's not you or Bo. It sure as heck isn't me.

That leaves Bozo, Rd, Worcej, and Ghug.

What makes Worcej town over the rest of this group?
Worcej is beyond townie. If he's not, gg he deserves to win. Everything from how he handled the box, to his voting patterns, to his actually engaging me and squigs, to him engaging me with bo, all of it. is. townie. he is not intelligent enough to be that townie as scum. If he is, w o w. I am impressed. But he's not.

Why even mention ghug here, if he was town it would be GAME OVER. he's scum 100% - he's read the thread and hasn't said anything, and will not say anything all night.

sooooo what does that leave bby

Durga

#3845 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:37 am

But you know what, maybe lurker and lurkerer are the two scum we're looking for. Maybe bozo is 100% scum. Maybe it's a toss us between you and rd, who both look shit

jeeeeez why can't the third town just obvtown themselves this huuuuuuurts

ND

#3846 Post by ND » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:39 am

I've already factored Ghug into being scum in my mind. I was asking what made Worcej more town then the rest of that group. If we rule him out then it leaves Bozo, Rd, and Ghug.

So pending Worcej being town it has to be Bozo, Rd, Ghug.

Durga

#3847 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:59 am

ND, xorx said you're pocketing me. How can I trust you now.

Durga

#3848 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 am

Bozo if you don't participate tonight, we lynch you first

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3849 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:12 am

We'll solve the game yet, don't worry yall we got this. It's getting harder and harder to miss as scummy people that aren't scum get knocked out of contention ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Durga

#3850 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:13 am

Actually can someone tell me what ghug's chances of survival are.

ND

#3851 Post by ND » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:14 am

What the heck is a pocket?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3853 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:15 am

It's this thing on pants that holds stuff. Sometimes they're on shirts or jackets too.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3854 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:16 am

Durga wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:29 am
ND wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:22 am
Just because someone put's in 'effort' doesn't mean they are town. It may be a town indicator, but you know scum can play that game. So, anytime someone run's around saying 'look at me I put in effort I'm not scum hehe' it kind of gives me a chill. Anyway, beside the point. I don't think it's RD.

I think it has to be Ghug and probably someone who was complacent: Bozo or RD and then we have either Worcej or Durga.

I think it has to be Ghug, Bozo, Worcej. Is that likely? Ugh. I don't know. Conflict.

And for all of you still tunneling me. Just pretend I don't exist for the sake of this argument. Just, I'm not here so who are your three scum reads apart from me (because I'm not scum) Do one with me in it and do one without me in it if you want, but please think about this game on one level factoring in that I'm not scum. If you don't then it's GG.
You're actually in a fantastic position to know the truth if you're town. Me, worcej and bo are obvtown. it should be easy for you to figure out the other two given this.
Why you keep putting yourself with Bo and Worcej? Bo is cleared if Ghug explodes and is scum and Worcej is obvtown. You are not clear and the fact you appeared in the last two days screaming around and calling people stupid doesn't make you obvtown.

ND

#3855 Post by ND » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:17 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:15 am
It's this thing on pants that holds stuff. Sometimes they're on shirts or jackets too.
No, she said that Xorxes said I pocketed her. What does that pocket mean?

Durga

#3856 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:20 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:16 am
Durga wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:29 am
ND wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:22 am
Just because someone put's in 'effort' doesn't mean they are town. It may be a town indicator, but you know scum can play that game. So, anytime someone run's around saying 'look at me I put in effort I'm not scum hehe' it kind of gives me a chill. Anyway, beside the point. I don't think it's RD.

I think it has to be Ghug and probably someone who was complacent: Bozo or RD and then we have either Worcej or Durga.

I think it has to be Ghug, Bozo, Worcej. Is that likely? Ugh. I don't know. Conflict.

And for all of you still tunneling me. Just pretend I don't exist for the sake of this argument. Just, I'm not here so who are your three scum reads apart from me (because I'm not scum) Do one with me in it and do one without me in it if you want, but please think about this game on one level factoring in that I'm not scum. If you don't then it's GG.
You're actually in a fantastic position to know the truth if you're town. Me, worcej and bo are obvtown. it should be easy for you to figure out the other two given this.
Why you keep putting yourself with Bo and Worcej? Bo is cleared if Ghug explodes and is scum and Worcej is obvtown. You are not clear and the fact you appeared in the last two days screaming around and calling people stupid doesn't make you obvtown.
You haven't even been here to play the game. If you're still scum reading me at this point I'm really shocked. Actually I've mostly called myself bo and worcej stupid so please.

You're not even trying to figure this out. You're trying to keep the lynch pool wider. It's a bit pathetic at this point rd.

Show me some real analysis. Beyond, "you're ingenuine" - if you want to keep scum reading me.

Show me any analysis on why you and bozo and ND are not the only pool we should look at.

Acknowledge my question for you on ND and answer it.

Tell me why you're town

Durga

#3857 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:29 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:09 am
Squigs44 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:42 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 am
Since the box ended up with Squigs, I think it is almost certain that worcej is town as well. If the box had started with scum, I don’t think they would pass it to a town member so early. Worcej also made his box claims at the ideal times, not revealing DrCJG as the second box holder until he had already passed it on, and making sure DrCJG had at least today to use his item in case he is town.

However, I do see reasons why a scum DrCJG would pass the box to a town member, knowing that a town member passed him the box. The primary reason is that if a scum DrCJG got lynched, it would put his box recipient under suspicion. So, I think DrCJG passing the box to Squigs is NAI.
So you are townreading worcej because worcej passed the box to a town member?
No, I think a scum worcej would have passed it to another scum, who would have then passed it to another scum. Since you are town, the box likely started with a town worcej.

Put another way, here are the possibilities, with the probability based on the fact that you are town:
scum worcej, scum DrCJG: unlikely, since DrCJG would likely pass box to scum
scum worcej, town DrCJG: unlikely that scum worcej would pass box to town
town worcej, scum DrCJG: possible, scum DrCJG might pass box back to town so as to not eventually implicate box recipient
town worcej, town DrCJG: obviously possible, town worcej would try to pass the box to town, and town DrCJG would try to pass the box to town

Since DrCJG passed the box to a confirmed town, I think the two possibilities with worcej as scum are both unlikely, this is why I am town reading worcej.
I don't like this either

bozotheclown

#3858 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:50 am

Durga wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 am
Trying to get someone lynched with the game on the line because they are unavailable to be online for awhile looks very suspicious to me. With the way D7 went, you and ND are looking more likely to be a scum pair.

Durga

#3859 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:52 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:59 pm
I think flash is better than RagingIke.
sooooo

when rhk claimed PR, balki and squigs immediately moved off, and bozo said this without voting flash. fucking weird. why didn't you move off rhk bozo?

Durga

#3860 Post by Durga » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:50 am
Durga wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 am
Trying to get someone lynched with the game on the line because they are unavailable to be online for awhile looks very suspicious to me. With the way D7 went, you and ND are looking more likely to be a scum pair.
You mean the d7 where I begged everyone to lynch ND and only moved to flash to prevent a tie?

Yeeeeeeah good one babe