MAFIA 78: Random Facts [GAME THREAD] - [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BK3K

Re: MAFIA 78: Random Facts [GAME THREAD] - [HIDDEN]

#2281 Post by BK3K » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:58 pm

Hey koala, if you're reading this, i apologize. I have nothing against you. I was running and since you said you would vote for anyone who cursed you out, i thought that would be funny.

If you're sticking to your guns on the vote for me, whatever, but want you to know i want actually mad at you

BK3K

#2282 Post by BK3K » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:58 pm

BK3K wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:58 pm
Hey koala, if you're reading this, i apologize. I have nothing against you. I was running and since you said you would vote for anyone who cursed you out, i thought that would be funny.

If you're sticking to your guns on the vote for me, whatever, but want you to know i want actually mad at you
I was drinking*

President Eden

#2283 Post by President Eden » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:22 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:40 am
After a night of sleep I think I sorted Koala's reaction. It's not the he really got offended by BK, but he is the kind of people who is very strict with things: "I said I will vote anyone cussing me so I will even if it was a joke".

Also, I don't like the way Eden reacted to this. It's like he was sensing to see if there is enough support to a Koala wagon without committing to it.
No, it's that my first reaction was "this is cap," but I have to balance that reaction against not running off new players if they genuinely are upset by something. I didn't explicitly ask for them, but I did want other opinions.

Your take on him sounds reasonable, but I'm not sure about it because I think there's been plenty of cussing this game. Unless you mean it's more about the principle of "I said X, I mean X" and not the cussing.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2284 Post by ghug » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:33 pm

I'm shocked at the number of so-called adults here calling it "cussing".

damo666

#2285 Post by damo666 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:04 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:33 pm
I was quoting.

damo666

#2286 Post by damo666 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:05 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:22 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
After a night of sleep I think I sorted Koala's reaction. It's not the he really got offended by BK, but he is the kind of people who is very strict with things: "I said I will vote anyone cussing me so I will even if it was a joke".

Also, I don't like the way Eden reacted to this. It's like he was sensing to see if there is enough support to a Koala wagon without committing to it.
No, it's that my first reaction was "this is cap," but I have to balance that reaction against not running off new players if they genuinely are upset by something. I didn't explicitly ask for them, but I did want other opinions.

Your take on him sounds reasonable, but I'm not sure about it because I think there's been plenty of cussing this game. Unless you mean it's more about the principle of "I said X, I mean X" and not the cussing.
My interpretation is he doesn't like it when it is directed at him specifically.

damo666

#2287 Post by damo666 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:26 pm

Count of who ended on Bunny

Bra Boz Bon Fish 3
Bra Boz Fish PE 2
Bra Boz Fish Swo 2
Bra Boz PE Swo 1
Bra Bon Fish TFB 4
Bra Fish PE Swo 2
Bra Fish PE TFB 3
Bra Fish Swo TFB 3
Bra PE Swo TFB 2
Boz Bon Fish TFB 3
Boz Fish PE Swo 1
Fish PE Swo TFB 2

Eliminating the improbable counts of only 1 and all 4 we are left with 9 teams with a revised frequency count:

Brain 7
Bozo 4
Bona 2
Fish 7
PE 5
Swo 5
TFB 5

Adding TFB I now think we should vote from among {Brain, Fish, PE, Sword, TFB}

I'm finding Bona and Bozo less likely

##vote lfischl

lfischl

#2288 Post by lfischl » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:35 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:26 pm

Bra Boz Bon Fish 3
Bra Boz Fish PE 2
Bra Boz Fish Swo 2
Bra Boz PE Swo 1
Bra Bon Fish TFB 4
Bra Fish PE Swo 2
Bra Fish PE TFB 3
Bra Fish Swo TFB 3
Bra PE Swo TFB 2
Boz Bon Fish TFB 3
Boz Fish PE Swo 1
Fish PE Swo TFB 2

Eliminating the improbable counts of only 1 and all 4 we are left with 9 teams with a revised frequency count:

Brain 7
Bozo 4
Bona 2
Fish 7
PE 5
Swo 5
TFB 5

##vote lfischl
I would vote for PE or Sword if you would

damo666

#2289 Post by damo666 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:45 pm

@lfischl I will monitor, willing to vote any of my 5 suspects

damo666

#2290 Post by damo666 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:46 pm

##vote Pres

BK3K

#2291 Post by BK3K » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:50 pm

##vote pres

Not feeling confident about any choice. Always felt pres was fishy. Did i follow his arguments? Yes. Am i voting anyway? Yes

Do i contradict myself? Very well, i contradict myself. I am large; i contain multitudes.

President Eden

#2292 Post by President Eden » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:57 pm

lfischl wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:35 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:26 pm

Bra Boz Bon Fish 3
Bra Boz Fish PE 2
Bra Boz Fish Swo 2
Bra Boz PE Swo 1
Bra Bon Fish TFB 4
Bra Fish PE Swo 2
Bra Fish PE TFB 3
Bra Fish Swo TFB 3
Bra PE Swo TFB 2
Boz Bon Fish TFB 3
Boz Fish PE Swo 1
Fish PE Swo TFB 2

Brain 7
Bozo 4
Bona 2
Fish 7
PE 5
Swo 5
TFB 5

##vote lfischl
I would vote for PE or Sword if you would
damo666 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:45 pm
lol

lfischl

#2293 Post by lfischl » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:59 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:45 pm
##vote pre

President Eden

#2294 Post by President Eden » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:04 pm

Unfortunately I've been roped into something that's likely to take up a big part of the remaining day. I think I'll be able to keep an eye on things and I think I'll be around for EOD, but not sure yet.

I don't think much of anything has changed about the game state. I won't vote rdr, bozo, brain, Bona and probably won't vote BK. damo is my top preference, then ghug, then after that it's a bit hazy. Based on how today has gone I'm pretty confident damo and ghug are mafia, and the mafia has struggled to figure out how to attack a day where the wagons have been locked on to multiple scum all day long. My initial case on damo remains undisputed, and he's now just flailing around right now trying to find anything that will work to get him and ghug out of today - which is why he landed on lfischl (who is basically just a lurker rand vote - and note how ghug picked lfischl too!) but immediately and shamelessly followed lfischl's hint that he might vote me.

lfischl

#2295 Post by lfischl » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:07 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:04 pm
Unfortunately I've been roped into something that's likely to take up a big part of the remaining day. I think I'll be able to keep an eye on things and I think I'll be around for EOD, but not sure yet.

I don't think much of anything has changed about the game state. I won't vote rdr, bozo, brain, Bona and probably won't vote BK. damo is my top preference, then ghug, then after that it's a bit hazy. Based on how today has gone I'm pretty confident damo and ghug are mafia, and the mafia has struggled to figure out how to attack a day where the wagons have been locked on to multiple scum all day long. My initial case on damo remains undisputed, and he's now just flailing around right now trying to find anything that will work to get him and ghug out of today - which is why he landed on lfischl (who is basically just a lurker rand vote - and note how ghug picked lfischl too!) but immediately and shamelessly followed lfischl's hint that he might vote me.
like this post ngl, going to stay on you for a bit while I go re-look at some of the damo-ghug stuff. I also will be gone in about 90 minutes to after eod

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2296 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:20 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:22 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:

This is exactly what I meant. I said I will vote, I will even if it's an obvious joke.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2297 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:21 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:33 pm
Well, what's the correct word for an adult? Honest question, as the translation seems really reasonable to me.

brainbomb

#2298 Post by brainbomb » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:24 pm

Hi all. got a pretty busy day and lots of cleaning to do ahead of my
nephews coming over for a night of video games and board games.

I think koala is still probably town and I dont know why rivera is getting agitatef by him but I dislike the eden wagon and I am really shocked to see so many people always claiming to scumread swords but
no voters ever seem to go there

brainbomb

#2299 Post by brainbomb » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:25 pm

also rivera will your schedule be difficult soon with carnivale coming up

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2300 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:25 pm

lfischl wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:07 pm
President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:04 pm

like this post ngl, going to stay on you for a bit while I go re-look at some of the damo-ghug stuff. I also will be gone in about 90 minutes to after eod
I like this post too, it's probably the only reason I didn't vote you. Anyway, I like the three current wagons but I like Ghug more so I am staying for now.