Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Carl Tuckerson

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#1021 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:25 am

CruaaderReynauld wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:23 am
Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:20 am
CruaaderReynauld wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:16 am

Let's just say I've had some realllly bad n1s recently
I’m afraid I can’t let you “just say” that. More context. Why were they bad, what does your apparently deliberately quiet d1 have to do with it?
Ok so 5 games ago, I was the sheriff/town role checker and got shot by the mafia night one.

4 games ago I actually survived until the end

3 games ago I was a 3rd party killer and got discovered night 1 and lynched day 2

2 games ago I got killed n1 as mafia by a 3rd party killer

my last game I got to day 4 before getting shot as a townie
If you are what I think you are, you’ve already blown it, but for future reference, the best way to live is to participate more and trust your team. Let people like me who aren’t anything special put ourselves out there to get shot.

ChippeRock

#1022 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:26 am

ND wrote:
Wow, 3-4 IRL games that's probably more than Chippie lol
Still better at reading people than you & him. And that's saying something.

Carl Tuckerson

#1023 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 am

In fact, you can make use of this suspicion to trick the mafia into thinking you can be mislynched.
Start solving like you did 4 games ago

ND

#1024 Post by ND » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 am

Lol, K Chippie you are the desperate one here and your entire defense was proven bunk then you vote for me, k. Bout what I expected.

And, Cruaader I think you are scum and I vote my read. I'm not like Chippie and vote for whoever has 'more votes' well until I infuriated him to the point of voting me anyway hahahahaha.

So desperate omg.

CruaaderReynauld

#1025 Post by CruaaderReynauld » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 am

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:25 am
CruaaderReynauld wrote:
Carl Tuckerson wrote:

I’m afraid I can’t let you “just say” that. More context. Why were they bad, what does your apparently deliberately quiet d1 have to do with it?
Ok so 5 games ago, I was the sheriff/town role checker and got shot by the mafia night one.

4 games ago I actually survived until the end

3 games ago I was a 3rd party killer and got discovered night 1 and lynched day 2

2 games ago I got killed n1 as mafia by a 3rd party killer

my last game I got to day 4 before getting shot as a townie
If you are what I think you are, you’ve already blown it, but for future reference, the best way to live is to participate more and trust your team. Let people like me who aren’t anything special put ourselves out there to get shot.
That implies I'm actually special, and I don't think it's a good strategy to get everyone to believe you're scum, no matter what the role.

CruaaderReynauld

#1026 Post by CruaaderReynauld » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:29 am

ND wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 am
Lol, K Chippie you are the desperate one here and your entire defense was proven bunk then you vote for me, k. Bout what I expected.

And, Cruaader I think you are scum and I vote my read. I'm not like Chippie and vote for whoever has 'more votes' well until I infuriated him to the point of voting me anyway hahahahaha.

So desperate omg.
Then agree to my deal, lets lynch me tomorrow and see if I'm townie or not. If I am we know you're at least suspicious and at most a confirmed mafia.

Carl Tuckerson

#1027 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:29 am

CruaaderReynauld wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:29 am
ND wrote:

So desperate omg.
Then agree to my deal, lets lynch me tomorrow and see if I'm townie or not. If I am we know you're at least suspicious and at most a confirmed mafia.
Why would we want to lynch you?

ChippeRock

#1028 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:30 am

ND wrote:

So desperate omg.
I vote for whichever strong scum has more votes. Since I downgraded TrPrado to moderate scum, that leaves you.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#1029 Post by Squigs44 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:32 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Squigs44 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:18 am
Durga wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:12 am

solving what? defending and town reading someone is as much solving as scum reading someone is
shooting down other people's arguments without putting forth your own is not solving
You are making me irate before bed. I literally explained why his argument was bad, and then explained why I townread ND because of that.

How is that not putting forth an argument?
This was not a townread of ND nor an explanation:
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:47 am
Your rationale is flimsy af ND, but I don’t think it is contrived.
The only reason you gave clear reads on Fox, Crusader and ND was because I prodded you over and over again - you did not make that clear, and your original posts were not solving.

You still have, what, just 1 hedged scumread so far in this game? During the course of this conversation you doubled your townreads I think? If you really are town, please be more clear about your reads and why you read them the way you do, preferably before EoD.

CruaaderReynauld

#1030 Post by CruaaderReynauld » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:32 am

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
CruaaderReynauld wrote:
ND wrote:

So desperate omg.
Well ND seems to be 100% convinced I am scum, so if I'm lynched and it just so happens to be that I'm actually a townie, then it'd prove that ND is either suspicious or just a straight up mafia member

Carl Tuckerson

#1031 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:33 am

CruaaderReynauld wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:32 am
Carl Tuckerson wrote:
CruaaderReynauld wrote:

Well ND seems to be 100% convinced I am scum, so if I'm lynched and it just so happens to be that I'm actually a townie, then it'd prove that ND is either suspicious or just a straight up mafia member
Or that he's a townie and wrong.
Which, after this episode, is what I'm betting is the case (revised reads incoming btw).
Seems like a terrible deal, kill a townie to make another townie suspicious.
Why don't you just show ND you're town by digging into what people have said, providing analysis, etc.? That would be the best outcome.

CruaaderReynauld

#1032 Post by CruaaderReynauld » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:33 am

To put it simply I'm calling out his bluff, as a normal townie I'm useless to the team besides my vote, but if it turns out ND is mafia then my death will turn out to be valuable to the team.

CruaaderReynauld

#1033 Post by CruaaderReynauld » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:34 am

Anyways I'm going to start rereading today's discussion to see if I find anything suspicious.

ChippeRock

#1034 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:36 am

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:33 am
CruaaderReynauld wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:32 am
Carl Tuckerson wrote:

Or that he's a townie and wrong.
Which, after this episode, is what I'm betting is the case (revised reads incoming btw).
Seems like a terrible deal, kill a townie to make another townie suspicious.
Why don't you just show ND you're town by digging into what people have said, providing analysis, etc.? That would be the best outcome.
Unlikely, ND's read on Cruaader is just straight up dumb. He would clearly be scum if Cruaader gets mislynched.

Carl Tuckerson

#1035 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:37 am

Halfway Thru D1 Readz Part II: Cruaader Boogaloo

COOL: Affirmatively confident they are town.

Squigs44
Balki Bartokomous
ChippeRock
Carl Tuckerson
FlaviusAetius

PASS: Not sold they are town yet but feeling okay about them.

TrPrado
Durga
et
connorcompton
ND
CruaaderReynauld

WHO?: No opinion, low enough activity that I don't think it means anything.

MoscowFleet
bozotheclown
rdrivera2005
Nephthys
EspressoPatronum
xorxes
damo666

HANG: Voting pool for today. Either did something actively suspicious or have comparatively high post count without leaving a firm impression.

teacon7*
Percy Williams*
Tom Bombadil
Foxcastle
dargorygel

*: I owe these two a reread of their posts to see if my lack of impression is a product of us not being around at the same time and me skimming their posts, or if they are legitimately high-volume low-content posters. They probably belong in WHO? but they've posted way too much for that.

ND

#1036 Post by ND » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:38 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:30 am
ND wrote:

So desperate omg.
I vote for whichever strong scum has more votes. Since I downgraded TrPrado to moderate scum, that leaves you.
NAH, you have just jumped on me because I not only debunked your entire defense of him but have also basically proven him to be highly suspect if not total scum based on his own statements. Your scum reads are people who are questioning Cruaader which makes you very suspect as well.

And Cruaader, you aren't going to flip town. You know that, but sure if you somehow, magically, flip town then yeah I will offer myself D2 to be lynched although that would accomplish literally nothing because if you magically flipped town (not going to happen) and I am lynched D2 then all that is accomplished is that the town will have lost two town members.

But, that's like saying pigs fly. You aren't going to flip town you are scum. Your statements and actions have basically proven it.

ChippeRock

#1037 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:40 am

ND wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:38 am
ChippeRock wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:30 am
ND wrote:

So desperate omg.
NAH, you have just jumped on me because I not only debunked your entire defense of him but have also basically proven him to be highly suspect if not total scum based on his own statements. Your scum reads are people who are questioning Cruaader which makes you very suspect as well.

And Cruaader, you aren't going to flip town. You know that, but sure if you somehow, magically, flip town then yeah I will offer myself D2 to be lynched although that would accomplish literally nothing because if you magically flipped town (not going to happen) and I am lynched D2 then all that is accomplished is that the town will have lost two town members.

But, that's like saying pigs fly. You aren't going to flip town you are scum. Your statements and actions have basically proven it.
Yes, I always OMGUS vote people. Just ask Jamiet when I correctly read him as scum last game. Cruaader probably will reveal VT, and if lynching him is what it takes to get everyone to realize that you need to be lynched, I would join that wagon.

ND

#1038 Post by ND » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:41 am

Well i am going to bed. All I have left to say is good god WOW.

ChippeRock

#1039 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:44 am

ND wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:41 am
Agreed. Experienced players just don't lurk and suddenly try lynching someone with faulty logic.

ND

#1040 Post by ND » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:46 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:44 am
ND wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:41 am
Agreed. Experienced players just don't lurk and suddenly try lynching someone with faulty logic.
One last thing. I posted thoughts after I caught up. I work all day. I have a job and it's end of semester grading. Sorry I can't sit around and jack off on the thread all day like you. Fuck off and stop being salty I proved your fucking defense was bunk. Grow a pair and get out of your salty shitty little tunnel.

Good night