Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ChippeRock

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#961 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:00 am

ND wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:58 am
ChippeRock wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:56 am
TrPrado wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:51 am

##VOTE CRUAADER
No explanation! And you're logic (or lack of) is as flimsy as ND's! I would vote ND, since he seems more scummy, but since your his fellow partner-in-scum (and you have more votes), ##VOTE TrPrado.
K, so you just want to vote someone who has *more* votes. Wtf? You vote based on vote not your read and case????
No, I want to vote for scum who has more votes. Since you & TrPrado are clearly partners-in-scum ganging up on an obvious newbie town, I will try to lynch the one who has the most votes and try lynching the other the next day!

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#962 Post by TrPrado » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:00 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:59 am
He is a new player - he doesn't even know the proper command to vote! If he were a noobie scum, he wouldn't vote for no lynch, he would vote for anybody really. Instead, because he's new to the game, and he doesn't know how to read people, he decided to abstain from the vote. His comment is not a slip, it's more likely an offhand comment in reaction to ND's vote.

Your willingness to lynch someone who's clearly innocent makes you & TrPrado clear partners-in-scum.
False and I'll explain it when I get to him in my reread posts.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#963 Post by TrPrado » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:01 am

It would seem the town has missed my wonderful and foolproof wisdom How to Read New Players 101.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#964 Post by Squigs44 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:02 am

Sorry got sidetracked and haven't done a beacon iso yet.

Just want to point out that Tom is finally showing a bit more effort... To defend Crusader from Prado and Fox from ND. Dude still isn't solving

ChippeRock

#965 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 am

ND wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:39 am
I’ll start with some more recent observations. How the hell did Cruuaader read 30+++ pages in the timeframe of a few pages, come to the conclusion to vote no lynch, and then he voted with a semi-colon in the vote after told not to do it with a semicolon by none other than Chippie the retard? It straight up freaking says how to vote in the game start post. His reading comprehension MUST be dog shit and he is probably a liar too. No way anyone can read that many pages with how fast this is moving and come away with it with NO THOUGHTS ON ANYONE? WITH A NO LYNCH AFTER 50 PAGES? Give me a break. God. This is so suspect. Also how come no one really presses him more on this? Wth?
He wanted to abstain from the vote - because he doesn't know who to vote for (which is because he's a new player and he doesn't know how to read others). If he were a noob scum, he would vote for a town. He is very clearly noob town.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#966 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 am

TrPrado wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:01 am
It would seem the town has missed my wonderful and foolproof wisdom How to Read New Players 101.
Your wisdom is ass backwards.

ND

#967 Post by ND » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 am

ChippeRock wrote:
He is a new player - he doesn't even know the proper command to vote! If he were a noobie scum, he wouldn't vote for no lynch, he would vote for anybody really. Instead, because he's new to the game, and he doesn't know how to read people, he decided to abstain from the vote. His comment is not a slip, it's more likely an offhand comment in reaction to ND's vote.

Your willingness to lynch someone who's clearly innocent makes you & TrPrado clear partners-in-scum.
1) He said he read the entire game
2) He read the entire game in the course of a few page ticks (I would argue that's impossible) since it's so huge.
3) If he read the whole game he knew the proper command to vote
4) He votes an invalid vote after you suggest it
5) He is corrected and votes correct
6) Votes a no lynch
7) Offers no thoughts on the game
8) Offers no analysis on the game
9) Offers nothing
11) Says he wants to live and best not to say anything?
12) Defended by Chippie as 'clearly innocent'

WTF?

CruaaderReynauld

#968 Post by CruaaderReynauld » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 am

TrPrado wrote:
That implies I've never played Mafia or Werewolf before.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#969 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:02 am
Sorry got sidetracked and haven't done a beacon iso yet.

Just want to point out that Tom is finally showing a bit more effort... To defend Crusader from Prado and Fox from ND. Dude still isn't solving
townreading people is solving. It’s how most games are won

ChippeRock

#970 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:04 am

TrPrado wrote:
It also seems that you jumped onto the Cruaader wagon AFTER ND, who you know is scum from the QT, jumped on him.

ND has been lurking the whole game - making short posts that contributed nothing to the game and bitching about how many pages a Mafia game, a fucking Mafia game, has required him to read - and he suddenly out and scapegoats a clear noob town.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#971 Post by TrPrado » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:04 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 am
TrPrado wrote:
But it's running at a 100% rate of success for every time I've deployed it.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#972 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 am

I’m also not defending Foxcastle at all, so glad you are putting that incorrect inference out there

ND

#973 Post by ND » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 am

ChippeRock wrote:
ND wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:39 am
I’ll start with some more recent observations. How the hell did Cruuaader read 30+++ pages in the timeframe of a few pages, come to the conclusion to vote no lynch, and then he voted with a semi-colon in the vote after told not to do it with a semicolon by none other than Chippie the retard? It straight up freaking says how to vote in the game start post. His reading comprehension MUST be dog shit and he is probably a liar too. No way anyone can read that many pages with how fast this is moving and come away with it with NO THOUGHTS ON ANYONE? WITH A NO LYNCH AFTER 50 PAGES? Give me a break. God. This is so suspect. Also how come no one really presses him more on this? Wth?
He wanted to abstain from the vote - because he doesn't know who to vote for (which is because he's a new player and he doesn't know how to read others). If he were a noob scum, he would vote for a town. He is very clearly noob town.
No way on God's green earth he is town
You are CLEARLY a retarded person or scum. I'm still 50/50 on it.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#974 Post by TrPrado » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:04 am
TrPrado wrote:
It also seems that you jumped onto the Cruaader wagon AFTER ND, who you know is scum from the QT, jumped on him.

ND has been lurking the whole game - making short posts that contributed nothing to the game and bitching about how many pages a Mafia game, a fucking Mafia game, has required him to read - and he suddenly out and scapegoats a clear noob town.
Big flaw:
I haven't even read ND's post

ChippeRock

#975 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 am

ND wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:

2) He read the entire game in the course of a few page ticks (I would argue that's impossible) since it's so huge.
6) Votes a no lynch
9) Offers nothing

WTF?
I doubt he read the whole game. He probably skimmed/semi-skimmed everything. I doubt he even understood half of what was being said and thrown around.

CruaaderReynauld

#976 Post by CruaaderReynauld » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 am

ND wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:

6) Votes a no lynch
9) Offers nothing

WTF?
Also I'm not sure how being defended by someone makes me innocent or guilty, but I haven't read the previous games too much so I don't know all of your relationships

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#977 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:06 am

TrPrado wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:04 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
TrPrado wrote:
But it's running at a 100% rate of success for every time I've deployed it.
No. My first game I was VT and terrified of getting killed. I get like if I said something dumb and got mislynched I would look stupid. So I talked less.

teacon7

#978 Post by teacon7 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:06 am

catchup re: page 45
CruaaderReynauld wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:01 am
Percy Williams wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:42 am
If Crusader comes back on, and does both of the votes Damo did, I'm starting a crusade. Just against him. In Real Life
Now you wouldn't want to tempt me would you. ;) %%VOTE NO-LYNCH
Pfft. So this is terrible. I think no one should get to play the n00b card this hard. ##vote cru

It took him how many tries to get the vote correctly, and then he finally gets it right with a winkey face when someone starts to call him on it? Here's what I'm seeing: maf has a secretary. Cruaader is on the scumteam. he's new. whomever is secretary says: "hey, play the newbie card really hard. like... mess up some votes and such. don't engage in anything real, just... mess up some mechanics and complain about how big the game is. Plenty of town will be doing that too, and you'll slide by on a newbie card."

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:04 am
Mafia are highly incentivized to lay low during this D1 because there are so many people and they can’t coordinate yet
@Carl Scum can 100% coordinate d1. Maf have a secretary. So as long as someone with a modicum of experience/ability is posting directions in their QT, they could absolutely be coordinating. Or at least coaching newbies. We have more than enough people capable of doing that in this game.

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:06 am
The MoscowFleet wagon is atrocious. How is that in the lead right now?
idk. moscow is terrible this game, and looking at past games it looks like his MO is to lurk through until the endgame. I voted him early on as a joke and in hopes of drawing him out, but his subsequent non-play isn't helping him a ton. His first post gave me a really wierd vibe. I'm not really in favor of policy lynching lurkers, though I like asking about it d1. Moscow is better than this as either alignment, and needs to show up and play. Or at least try.

page 46:
@prado's long post: omg no. I'll deal with that later. It's too late for this.

page 47-48:
oh god. Squigs x Prado walls of text. I repent.
---
Not wanting to die is NAI for newbies because they don't yet realize it's a team game. Not wanting to talk is bad news though.
---
@Chippe - how is cru "clearly innocent" ? How can you know that?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#979 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:07 am

CruaaderReynauld wrote:
TrPrado wrote:
That implies I've never played Mafia or Werewolf before.
Are you not new?

ChippeRock

#980 Post by ChippeRock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:08 am

ND wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:

6) Votes a no lynch
9) Offers nothing

WTF?
How the fuck is someone who's playing his 1st game supposed to offer analysis?? He can't even fucking read other people. Playing your 1st ever game, especially without reading up on other Mafia games (which even I did!), nobody would have finely tuned reading abilities.