Mafia 85: Return from Lockdown

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: Mafia 85: Return from Lockdown

#1421 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:50 am

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:49 am
foodcoats wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:45 am
So currently Bob, Chaqa and lfischl are vocally opposed to trying to coordinate our roles to get information because it “isn’t fun.” I find that really strange… maybe I’m just a competitive person? Do most of you not care about trying to win? Why play?
If I wanted to solve a formula, I'd be playing Excel.
i want to kno my power....then solve the game. still gam to play
The moral of the boy who cried wolf? Never tell the same lie twice--Elim Garak

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik

lfischl

#1422 Post by lfischl » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:50 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:48 am
lfischl wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:47 am
foodcoats wrote:
So currently Bob, Chaqa and lfischl are vocally opposed to trying to coordinate our roles to get information because it “isn’t fun.” I find that really strange… maybe I’m just a competitive person? Do most of you not care about trying to win? Why play?
I care about trying to win, I just think that if the town coordinates every single move we will have the game solved within 2-3 days, then we'll just sit there until the scum are all dead
i don't think we win just by solving our powers...game is still hard
idk i just don't like it in general, but if everyone's for it I will disagree but probably do it

BK3K

#1423 Post by BK3K » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:52 am

BunnyGo wrote:
BK3K wrote:
Frogsterking wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:35 am
@BK3K

If you're town then now is the time to show it IMO.
I’ll be honest with you, it’s hard to keep interest when I come back and there are 20 pages to catch up on. You are taking any wanting to go investigate past games. You and I clearly have different levels of desire to spend time on this. I preferred the mini where we were at like this many pages in the end game, not the beginning of N1
get a drink and settle in....come reread. let the feelings pour into you...we'll solve it all. easy game
Dry January

foodcoats

#1424 Post by foodcoats » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:52 am

lfischl wrote:
foodcoats wrote:
I care about trying to win, I just think that if the town coordinates every single move we will have the game solved within 2-3 days, then we'll just sit there until the scum are all dead
Okay, at least we are on the same page about our goal here.

Question… are you opposed to claiming your target and your return at start of day?

BunnyGo

#1425 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:53 am

ok...back with Don Julio.

Not baking progress on EOD.

OH! Gut have to go back...making cinammon chili cardamom raisin breda

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik

BunnyGo

#1426 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:53 am

BK3K wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:52 am
BunnyGo wrote:
BK3K wrote:

I’ll be honest with you, it’s hard to keep interest when I come back and there are 20 pages to catch up on. You are taking any wanting to go investigate past games. You and I clearly have different levels of desire to spend time on this. I preferred the mini where we were at like this many pages in the end game, not the beginning of N1
get a drink and settle in....come reread. let the feelings pour into you...we'll solve it all. easy game
Drunk January
FYP

foodcoats

#1427 Post by foodcoats » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:54 am

Chaqa wrote:
foodcoats wrote:
So do you think that if we actually all coordinate and claim that it will be completely deduction and we will basically autosolve the game as lfishcl is worried about? Do you think the design is that flawed?

BunnyGo

#1428 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:55 am

heartthrob24909 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:58 pm
Hi everyone, I'm back for the end of the phase. Sorry to not have been around much thus far; I will be bouncing between a catching up from 33 and keeping up with the live updates from 60 onwards.
i see heart.

i see heart playing.

do i see heart saying? not yet

BunnyGo

#1429 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:58 am

heartthrob24909 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:59 pm
@BunnyGo : if you were the vigilante, would you use a shot on sweetandcool during D1?
D1....hmmm...

i never miss as vigilante (that stopid shot on bona excepted--sorry bofa). But damn, Dumb Bunny (TM) was pretty sure about it. I thnk he's kinda a jerk though.

He told the GT that he was going to not push sweet too hard so sweet didn't go to ground and instead led us to the rest of his team. Then what did that dumb fuck do? He went after sweet right away. Dumb Bunny (TM) has no discipline.

I think I'd save the shot for later. Nobody is killing me at nightt...so I'd shoot later when the scum get hard er to find.

BunnyGo

#1430 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:59 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:58 am
heartthrob24909 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:59 pm
@BunnyGo : if you were the vigilante, would you use a shot on sweetandcool during D1?
D1....hmmm...

i never miss as vigilante (that stopid shot on bona excepted--sorry bofa). But damn, Dumb Bunny (TM) was pretty sure about it. I thnk he's kinda a jerk though.

He told the GT that he was going to not push sweet too hard so sweet didn't go to ground and instead led us to the rest of his team. Then what did that dumb fuck do? He went after sweet right away. Dumb Bunny (TM) has no discipline.

I think I'd save the shot for later. Nobody is killing me at nightt...so I'd shoot later when the scum get hard er to find.
On second thought...would shoot heart...scummy heart looking like hurting. Push question on me (he watched me play vig 2 times at same tmie), push question on PoshSpice his buddy. He poshing his friends to look like he playing.

BunnyGo

#1431 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:03 am

babyspice666 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:09 pm
hi still here and reading, promise i will vote before the day ends
who are you spicegirlz? tolk to us...be our friends, show us your brains, iour delicious brains.

We cant play like this. why you kill will? he dumb but cute. and you killed him. so why? i don't get it.

BunnyGo

#1432 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:05 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:12 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:09 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:02 pm

Killing me in fact prevents me from doing something.

My role was so good they redacted it, so I’d let me live
fair point, if you say the truth.

Also, I kinda don't like bob voting with me here. Bob wasn't too bad, but something did bother me. My kak-sense is ringing.

Hmm ... ##vote B3K3
trying to by my sympathy with voting up my posts, chaqa?

grmph I want to say how dare you, but it's kinda working ...
would scum kaka bpost this?

scub kaka dosn't like to take people out of the game. he just wants to have fun and play with friendss and solwve a puzze.

So...why...?

Unless chaqa scum buddy?

that....is possible.

BobMcBob

#1433 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:05 am

foodcoats wrote:
I care more about the game being interesting and fun than winning. Although I would like to win too, i just have other ways I prefer going about it. If you guys wanna have fun filling in sodoku boxes, go ahead.

BunnyGo

#1434 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:06 am

sweetandcool wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:15 pm
This scumtell stuff is going to look really silly when I flip.

I'm not voting fisch because I really don't understand the case against them either way.

In fact, I'm a better flip because of this scum tell nonsense. It's never going away so I'm a guaranteed MK at some point.
Tell me abouh last game. What'd yo uthink of your play?

BunnyGo

#1435 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:06 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:05 am
foodcoats wrote:
I care more about the game being interesting and fun than winning. Although I would like to win too, i just have other ways I prefer going about it. If you guys wanna have fun filling in sodoku boxes, go ahead.
isn't this partially your design? What'd you expect people to do in such a game?

BunnyGo

#1436 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:07 am

plantain chips go well with tequila

BunnyGo

#1437 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:08 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:20 pm
sweetandcool wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:15 pm
This scumtell stuff is going to look really silly when I flip.

I'm not voting fisch because I really don't understand the case against them either way.

In fact, I'm a better flip because of this scum tell nonsense. It's never going away so I'm a guaranteed MK at some point.
I also have no idea what they think they saw. Like totally oblivious. I think you have a small chance of being mafia, but I think you're not.

But, if you are the target today, it would be nice to have your thoughts on file. I think we could use them for the future. Not only your reads, also your thoughts for the bozo system with randomization. Do you like it? Do you want changes? Should we not do it?

And other stuff you think we can use and/or are important.
kaka-sweet NOT a scum pair...heard it hear first

BobMcBob

#1438 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:08 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:06 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:05 am
foodcoats wrote:
isn't this partially your design? What'd you expect people to do in such a game?
I'm gonna be honest it's 4 years since we came up with it. I can't remember how we expected it to work exactly.

BunnyGo

#1439 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:09 am

heartthrob24909 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:25 pm
BK3K wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:37 am
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:18 am
At this point everyone is null to me, except for neph. I very slightly scumread neph, because they got immediately into the mechs, which feels to me like scum thinking of a strategy beforehand and then implementing it too fast.

I could just as easily be wrong but who knows. Only neph.

Also @Frogster if you weren’t from a completely separate community I would say suspicion for another player this early is not a good look, but I digress.
ok, i can see this. add neph to the scum pool and will to the town pool
What here inspires promoting Just to your small but mighty town pool? Posting a take you agree with?
heart only inceracting ith peple he knows irl....is bad...is not town!heart

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1440 Post by Chaqa » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:09 am

foodcoats wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:54 am
Chaqa wrote:
foodcoats wrote:
So do you think that if we actually all coordinate and claim that it will be completely deduction and we will basically autosolve the game as lfishcl is worried about? Do you think the design is that flawed?
I think any role madness game is probably flawed, and I've run a lot of them. But tbh I just don't think it's fun to just play logic puzzle with who said who and what result. It sounds tedious and like one or two people get to figure it all out and the rest of us just have to go along with it.