Virtual Boston Massacre - June 20th

Players from the face-to-face Diplomacy community can post upcoming meet ups, tournaments, and house games here, and members from the webDiplomacy community can search for local face-to-face groups and events.
RLH

Virtual Boston Massacre - June 20th

#1 Post by RLH » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:03 pm

After the success of Virtual DixieCon over Memorial Day weekend, Boston Massacre has decided to go digital for 2020 as well!

The tournament will be two rounds in one day, on Saturday, June 20th. Participants can play in one or both rounds (though your odds of winning are dramatically increased by playing in both!), and there will be prizes for Best Countries, Top 3, and a couple other fun ones to be revealed after the dust has settled.

Games will be played on Backstabbr, and Discord will be used for all negotiations to simulate as close as possible the feel of a FtF tournament.

Get the full details and register at www.BostonMassacreDiplomacy.com!

Durga

Re: Virtual Boston Massacre - June 20th

#2 Post by Durga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:08 pm

I highly recommend playing! Virtual Dixiecon was super fun. This is a great way to get a taste to face to face play without fully committing by traveling to a tournament.

shield

Re: Virtual Boston Massacre - June 20th

#3 Post by shield » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:12 pm

I'll be there for sure! Thanks for posting this. I have a few local friends who are normally hesitant to travel, but they are excited to sign up and see what it's all about. I've participated in several myself and RLH does an incredible job!