Is MajorMitchell more all knowing than brainbomb?

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
Wattsthematter

Is MajorMitchell more all knowing than brainbomb?

#1 Post by Wattsthematter » Thu May 23, 2024 12:25 pm

Does MajorMitchell know more about the Universe, and existence than brainbomb?

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Is MajorMitchell more all knowing than brainbomb?

#2 Post by dargorygel » Thu May 23, 2024 12:43 pm

I do not know. How much does MM know about the Universe and existence? How much does MM know about brainbomb?

And what rubric can we use to compare them? Knowing about the Universe is deep and profound. Knowing about brainbomb is reading a wiki article and musing about fishing. Both are useful knowledges, I suppose... but they are so very different.

Maybe we could use a rubrik's cube...

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#3 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu May 23, 2024 2:25 pm

Which Universe of the Multiverses interests you most?
Mrs Brainbomb and Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors do not allow us to compete and as a demonstration of our Courage we both acquiesce to their whims when expressed with adoring vehemence by our Spouses.

I am allowed to.play in the golf playing & Scotch Whisky drinking Universe of my imagination.
Similarly Mrs Brainbomb allows Dipbro Brainbomb to play in his Artistic Garden Universe which is like a Galactic Octopuses Garden with Submarines of all colours

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#4 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu May 23, 2024 2:29 pm

You have not defined the generic term ,"knowing"

As a respected Theologian.I believe I have a slight advantage in the Biblical Knowing of Young Ladies who dance in lingerie in nightclubs aquired when I was a Dashing Young Whipper-snapper before the Second World War.

MajorMitchell

#5 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu May 23, 2024 2:35 pm

Dipbro Brainbomb as an Artist has a far better knowledge of persons with Salvador Dali like surrealist appearances and physical features than me.
It should be noted that Mrs Brainbomb's physical features are Classic Renaissance DaVinci style beauty

MajorMitchell

#6 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu May 23, 2024 2:38 pm

If asked to describe the appearance of my Fire Breathing Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors then I have to get to a safe distance, usually a different continent and whispered Gothic Horror then hide quickly