Menu-based orders fail to submit

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
maemae

Menu-based orders fail to submit

#1 Post by maemae » Mon May 06, 2024 1:23 pm

After returning to this site after years away, I discover that the traditional, menu-based interface for submitting orders fails in any browser I have tried. The ‘save’ and ‘ready’ buttons do nothing when clicked. When I tried to search about the problem, I have been informed that the server is under too heavy load, so I have found no resources about this. How can this be restored? The traditional interface is much easier for me to use than the point-and-click one.

Wattsthematter

Re: Menu-based orders fail to submit

#2 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon May 06, 2024 1:32 pm

maemae wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:23 pm
After returning to this site after years away, I discover that the traditional, menu-based interface for submitting orders fails in any browser I have tried. The ‘save’ and ‘ready’ buttons do nothing when clicked. When I tried to search about the problem, I have been informed that the server is under too heavy load, so I have found no resources about this. How can this be restored? The traditional interface is much easier for me to use than the point-and-click one.
I have not had this issue. I also use the menu-based order input still.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Menu-based orders fail to submit

#3 Post by dargorygel » Mon May 06, 2024 3:12 pm

maemae wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:23 pm
Hmm.... clear cookies... completely close the site and reopen... even restart the computer... AND write the problem to the mod forum. (I have had no problem with this, but there is ONE other player who can't seem to enter 'draw' commands. We're working on that...)