Is this acceptable diplomacy?

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
Ferdack

Re: Is this acceptable diplomacy?

#21 Post by Ferdack » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:47 pm

Ginge86 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:34 pm
What are site rules in regards to stalking?
Prince William, Esquire Bertissimo and X3N pop up everywhere I comment.
Lol, this forum drama has been absolutely fascinating to observe over the past few weeks. The forum is public, and players are free to post as they wish, and somehow that constitutes as "stalking" to you.

Ginge86

#22 Post by Ginge86 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:52 pm

Ferdack wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:47 pm
Ginge86 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:34 pm
What are site rules in regards to stalking?
Prince William, Esquire Bertissimo and X3N pop up everywhere I comment.
Lol, this forum drama has been absolutely fascinating to observe over the past few weeks. The forum is public, and players are free to post as they wish, and somehow that constitutes as "stalking" to you.
Well, when you have a weirdo holding a grudge from a game 7 months ago, for a game the moderators already dealt with (X3N). Someone attacking you in the forum because you reported them for breaking site rules (Prince William). And someone who keeps joining your games to cause drama (Esquire Bertissimo) and there sole focus for the last week has been how to get me banned from the site, simply for being a better player than them. What else do you call it?

x3n

#23 Post by x3n » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:47 pm

You are the same person who, just earlier this week, said that you were going to purposefully violate site rules until you either got your way or were banned. Unfortunately, the mods let you get your way - so now we all have to deal the ongoing tantrum. Luckily I play online Diplomacy for the entertainment, and you are certainly entertaining (toxic and abusive, but definitely entertaining) so thank you for that.

And, again, for the record. No grudge here. But if you do feel like I have actually cheated, then please take it up with the mods (who, I assume, can see our press and move records) as making public cheating accusations is a violation of site rules and one would hope a continued pattern of such behavior would have to eventually have negative repercussions...

Ginge86

#24 Post by Ginge86 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:54 pm

x3n wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:47 pm
You are the same person who, just earlier this week, said that you were going to purposefully violate site rules until you either got your way or were banned. Unfortunately, the mods let you get your way - so now we all have to deal the ongoing tantrum. Luckily I play online Diplomacy for the entertainment, and you are certainly entertaining (toxic and abusive, but definitely entertaining) so thank you for that.

And, again, for the record. No grudge here. But if you do feel like I have actually cheated, then please take it up with the mods (who, I assume, can see our press and move records) as making public cheating accusations is a violation of site rules and one would hope a continued pattern of such behavior would have to eventually have negative repercussions...
Pretty certain you just admitted it in your press, ill copy below

06:37 PM [Europe]:Let's just give it a rest ok? There's nothing to be gained from continuing this behavior. I had thought maybe you had improved since last year - that maybe you had finally gotten the help that you need - but I can see now that you're still as toxic as ever. So let's just make a point to stay clear of each other, not join the same games, and you can go on being you.

I can't in good conscience NOT warn your potential victims about your history of destroying games and harassing people - but if you keep out of my games (and I yours) then that should never become necessary again and you can go on being your manipulative, vile, self versus unsuspecting players who are just here to enjoy a trivial online boardgame.

x3n

#25 Post by x3n » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:31 pm

Look, I just want to play some online Diplomacy without having to hear about your anal sex fantasies or being told that you would "put me in the hospital" if you could find me in real life. I don't think that's too much to ask. You wanted this thread to be locked, so stop posting here and Leave Me Alone.

Ginge86

#26 Post by Ginge86 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:46 pm

x3n wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:31 pm
Look, I just want to play some online Diplomacy without having to hear about your anal sex fantasies or being told that you would "put me in the hospital" if you could find me in real life. I don't think that's too much to ask. You wanted this thread to be locked, so stop posting here and Leave Me Alone.
I would love nothing more than to never have to speak to you again, this all started after the game we were in got cancelled, due to reasons I wont go into here. Funny timing that.

Is the forum really the place for such disgusting language?
Is the forum really the place that you should be posting this?
Is talking about made up comments, from a game, 7 months old, normal behaviour on this site, or is it just weird?
Is this all for the benefit of the players in the game we are currently forced into playing against each other?
What are you hoping to achieve here?
If you hate me so much, why talk about me all day?

x3n

#27 Post by x3n » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:04 pm

Made up? Which words are you claiming not to have typed? I can understand why you don't want people reading the filth that you sent me, it embarrasses me too - but the simple solution is to NOT send obscenities and real-life threats to people in your games.

Regardless, I'd be happy to drop it all. Stop the off-topic nonsense in game - stop spamming me here and at vdiplomacy.net - and everything can be fine. The past cannot be changed but I'm willing to restart and just stay clear of each other going forward. I'm sorry that I upset you and I'm even more sorry that I let you upset me. But that's over with as far as I'm concerned. If you keep it going, then it is you that is keeping it going.

Ginge86

#28 Post by Ginge86 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:07 pm

x3n wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:04 pm
Made up? Which words are you claiming not to have typed? I can understand why you don't want people reading the filth that you sent me, it embarrasses me too - but the simple solution is to NOT send obscenities and real-life threats to people in your games.

Regardless, I'd be happy to drop it all. Stop the off-topic nonsense in game - stop spamming me here and at vdiplomacy.net - and everything can be fine. The past cannot be changed but I'm willing to restart and just stay clear of each other going forward. I'm sorry that I upset you and I'm even more sorry that I let you upset me. But that's over with as far as I'm concerned. If you keep it going, then it is you that is keeping it going.
When are you claiming I sent these messages.
But more importantly, why after the game we were in all asked you to stop this did you decided to move it to the forum instead?

PRINCE WILLIAM

#29 Post by PRINCE WILLIAM » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:19 pm

I have one question for Ginge. If you say it is right and ten people it is wrong, shouldn't you consider the possibility of you being in the wrong and these people may be right? If so many players tell you that you are overstepping the border, don't you think you should consider if you do so?

Ginge86

#30 Post by Ginge86 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:32 pm

PRINCE WILLIAM wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:19 pm
I have one question for Ginge. If you say it is right and ten people it is wrong, shouldn't you consider the possibility of you being in the wrong and these people may be right? If so many players tell you that you are overstepping the border, don't you think you should consider if you do so?
Yes, the majority are never wrong lol.
How do you explain things like the holocaust, witch burning and child sacrifice then? Or Covid for that matter.
Majority are never wrong lol, when have they ever been right?

Jamiet99uk

#32 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:21 am

Ginge86 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:32 pm
PRINCE WILLIAM wrote:
How do you explain things like the holocaust, witch burning and child sacrifice then? Or Covid for that matter.
Making accusations of child sacrifice on the forum is not allowed.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

Ginge86

#33 Post by Ginge86 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:25 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:21 am
Ginge86 wrote:
PRINCE WILLIAM wrote:
Well you explain to me why they are so keen to get students on the site then buddy?

Jamiet99uk

#34 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:34 pm

Ginge86 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:25 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Ginge86 wrote:

Well you explain to me why they are so keen to get students on the site then buddy?
I have seen no evidence of the enthusiasm for recruiting young players which you claim to have observed.

It is my assumption that most of the people on this site are bitter old men like me. Certainly that is the impression provided by the forum.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

Ginge86

#35 Post by Ginge86 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:12 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:34 pm
Ginge86 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:25 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

I have seen no evidence of the enthusiasm for recruiting young players which you claim to have observed.

It is my assumption that most of the people on this site are bitter old men like me. Certainly that is the impression provided by the forum.
Well, you clearly missed the diplomacy gate scandal.
Apparently, world elites have been using diplomacy sites to order young children for sacrifice. All funded by George Soros.
The man on the internet told me about all about it
Are you calling him a liar?